Eleven

Girlfriend

Okay..so I understand if you unsuscribe to me. If I were you...I would of unsuscribed as well....

Im not even gonna give an excuse why I didnt update for like at least 2 months.

I got lazy. There. I said it. Im not even gonna say I ran outta ideas. Sorry.

I just got lazy. I mean everyone gets lazy. But Im truly sorry. I know this chapter won't make up for the lazyness...so I guess..

BTW guys if you play League (League Of Legends) please inbox me. Im just a lvl 14 so don't expect much pro from me. I just wanna play with you. (gawd...that sounded wrong >.> (i main sivir and soraka and im working on Katarina)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara's POV

The plane ride back to Soeul was a blur since I pretty much slept the whole way there.

As we waited for out luggage, Ji ran to get us a drink.

"Hey, heres your much needed coffee and I see out luggage over there" he said pointing to the pink(mine) and black(his) suitcases.

........................................

"Hyunnnnngggggggg!!!!" 

I turned around to see a guy.

So familiar..

wait...

?!?!?!?!?!

SEUNGRI?!

What..?

He gave Ji a hug *ahem* gaaaayyyy *ahem*.

"Get your paws off me" Ji scolded.

"Awww is she the pretty Dara noona?" He asked and looked at me with sparkly eyes. 

OH LOOORRRRD. 

He tried to hug me...but Ji pulled him away before he could touch me.

"Ya! Stupid panda shes taken" said a deep...y...much familiar voice.

The guy took off his glasses..

AND DAMN..

My TOP oppa standing right in front me.

"Stop looking at him. You're drooling." Ji said and turned me away from TOP.

"No...what?" I tried to get another sneak peek at..oh lord gorgeous T to the O to the P.

Within seconds I was mouth to mouth with Ji.

How...? The ......?

"Ooooooooh" They whooped and I turned tomatoe red.

"If you look at TOP again, Dara..I will have to keep giving you a punishment" he said and winked at me.

"Hmp. But..he's...TOP. Sorry but Im his #1 fangirl" I said loud and proud.

Only...Ji didn't take it very nicely.

"Yea, we'll see if you're loud enough tonight." He said and smirked.

"..." I was speechless.

How could he.

OMG.

Im gonna die of embarrass ment.

"There are kids here" TOP said.

"What? ME?! Im not a kid. I know exactly what Ji hyungie ment" Seungri said and pouted.

"Call me hyungie again and I'll make sure your lips will forever be that way." Ji threatened.

"Um...wheres..Taeyang and Deasung?" I asked looking around.

"They have a photoshoot today" The oh so gorgeous TOP asnwered.

"Dara....."I heard Ji say quietly but forcefully.

"okay okay..I'll only look at you.sheesh." I said and faced him.

TOP took my suitcase and Seungri took Ji's.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Ji's POV

"Omma?" I said as I answered my phone.

"Yea Ji. You came back from JeJu. Is that right?" She asked.

"Yea." I answered.

"Well..thats good. Did you have fun?" She asked.

"Yea. and I met someone so ama-" I started to say.

"Yes yes..I know. Dara Park. She quite beautiful...its only a pity..." She said and trailed off.

"A pity? What pity?" I asked.

"Ji...Im really sorry. I didnt want to do this honey..But we have to. Your father and I already discussed it and we came to a conclusion." She said.

"A conclusion? What conclusion?" I asked. Im so confused right now ><

"Your wedding." She answered.

"My...wedding? I was gonna wait until I spent some more time with Dara-" I said and laughed to myself. My parents are so thoughtful. I knew they would love Dara.

"No. Not with Dara. But with Im Yoona. The face of SNSD" She replied.

"What.......You're kidding right?" I asked.

"No. Im sorry Ji. Your wedding is already decided. Its going to be a month from today." She answered.

"No..Omma. Im not marrying her. No freaking way.I dont even know her. I bet she would oppose to the wedding as well. Shes dating Lee Seung Gi remeber?" I said.

"Yes. Of Course I knew that. But Yoona-shi already decided to that she would do the marrige. She broke up with Lee Seung Gi already." She said.

"This is complete bull. Im not marrying her. You can't make me." I said full of confidence.

"So you're choosing a girl,not even a famous one, over your family?" She said and scoffed.

"Oh. So thats what its about. You wanted me to get a famous girlfriend? A famous wife?" I said.

"No. I don't really care about the fame. You are marrying Yoona. Thats final Ji. Go break off all ties with Dara." She said.

"No" I answered back.

"Kwon Ji Yong. I will dis-own you and break off the contract with YG if I have to. You are marrying Im Yoona." She said.

"What? You can't do that." I said as angered boiled up inside me.

"Yes I can. Watch me if you dare. Thats all. Good bye." She said and hung up.

What am I suppose to tell Dara...