Finale

Take Me Away

Becky had just gotten home from work and as soon as she walked through the door she was slapped. Her mom yelled, “Where’s the money?” She gave them some but they still wanted more so her dad beat her because she didn’t have any more money to give them. After he beat her she limped to her room and laid down praying for someone to take her away from all the pain.

 She always wondered what happened to her parents to make them like this. They use to be a happy loving family then one day it just turned upside down completely.  The next day she woke up very sore from the beaten she got the day before. She covered the bruises on her face and got ready for work.

 She thought she would go through the same routine she always went through every day. But today was going to be different for Becky. Once she arrived at work she felt that something was going to happen but shrugged it off.

She started cleaning tables and taking people’s orders. She had been working for 4 hours when he came in. He sat down and watched her work and he somehow knew she was in pain. When she came up to him she asked, “What can I get you?” He said, “Why don’t you take a break so your injuries don’t get worse.” She looked at him in shock and said, “H-how? I don’t know what you mean.” He said, “I can tell you have a few broken ribs and a sprained ankle.” She said, “How do you know?” He said, “I’m a medical student so I can tell.”

She nodded and said, “I can’t take a break right now sir.” He said, “Call me Kevin.” She gave him a tiny smile that made his heart flutter and said, “Well Kevin what can I get you to eat and drink?” He thought about it and said, “Just bring me what you would recommend.” She started to leave when he grabbed her wrist. She turned around and he said, “You never told me your name.”

 She said, “My name is Becky.” He smiled and said, “It’s nice to meet you Becky.” She said, “Nice to meet you too.” She then left to put in his order. That was how they first met soon he was coming in everyday and they developed feelings for each other.

 After a few months of them meeting Kevin hated that almost every day Becky would have a new injury. He took her hand said, “Becky I know these aren’t you being clumsy please tell me what’s going on so I can help you.” She had finally gotten tired of what her parents did to her and said, “My parents do it because I never give them what they deem enough money.” Kevin was shocked at her revelation and said, “Oh Becky.” He hugged her and she started crying and said, “Kevin please take me away from them.”

 He kissed her forehead and said, “Tonight we will get you out of that house ok?” She said, “H-how?” He gave her a smile and said, “You remember my friends? They will come with us and help us get your things.” She nodded and said, “Thank you.” He kissed her lips lightly and said, “I can’t have my girlfriend be in that kind of situation.”

 The time went by so fast and soon it was time for them to get her stuff. She met up with Kevin and his 8 other friends and they headed to her house. When they got there her parents were waiting for her and were shocked to see all these guys. Her mom said, “Becky what is going on?” Becky said, “I’m leaving this house.”

 Her dad was angry and went to hit here when a guy with muscles said, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Becky and Kevin and the youngest named Dongho went to her room and quickly packed her things. Soon she had all her things packed since she didn’t have much thanks to her parents. They grabbed the bags and went to the front room.

Kevin seen that the guy was still holding onto Becky’s dad and said, “Eli you can let go of him now we are ready to go.” Eli let her dad go and they left never looking back once. Becky and Kevin lived happily ever after with 2 beautiful kids.

 

sorry if it was short i just had a really hard time writing this one.please comment