she loves the way he

i’m looking at you, and my heart loves the view.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
i’m looking at you, and my heart loves the view.

The sky is a mist with the stars trying to shine through. The chilly breeze slides through the spaces in between the two bodies.

As Jungkook breathes in the faint floral scent of the girl inches away from him, his body beings to relax and he lets the peaceful silence take over the chaos in his mind.

His arms snake down to the waist of his favorite girl and they loop around it, caressing the tender skin. She jolts up a little and a dry chuckle escapes from the edges of Jungkook's lips. His fingers lift the hem of her blouse slightly in the process. Her warm skin contrasts against the coldness of his fingers.

They are simply two teenage lovers at their highest peak, sprawled on the floor of the roof top.

Tangled limbs; hearts beating as one; feelings interlaced with a strand of faith. Cuddling for more warmth, a comforting hand fills up the blank gaps between her fingers.

Jungkook looks at her with a resplendent smile that the dark hides away. On the other hand, she is admiring the night sky. The stars seem duller than an old rusted mirror—they used to sparkle like five-carat diamonds—after Jeon Jungkook has come into her life, always by her side.

A smile tugs on her lips and she can feel her boyfriend’s intense gaze on her left profile. She remembers how she has fallen in love with him and knows that if she was to meet him again, she would have fallen for him the same.

A finger lingers down her cheeks slowly, caressing the acute edges of her jaw and this action sends chill down her spine. His other hand catches her free one and he intertwines it with his—they fit perfectly. He pulls their laced hands to his soft lips and plant—feathery light—kisses on her knuckle.

 

(she loves the way he holds her so gently and how her body reacts to his spine-chilling touches.)

 

She inches closer and accidently knocks her temple against him, earning a soft ouch and a chuckle from the latter. He loves how warm she always is and how he can depend on her to keep him warm and secured.

He’s looking at her and his heart flutters at the mere sight of her. He likes her eccentricity that she possesses—how she always never fails to amaze him, even in the simplest ways. He can’t—and doesn’t—believe that this beautiful girl right in front of his sight actually belongs to him.

Moonlight pools onto their faces, shadows looming and the pitch darkness clouds over them. The twinkle in Jungkook’s eyes becomes more iridescent.

The twinkle in his eyes is breath-taking, it makes her heart gnaw at the perfection right in front of her.

 

(she loves the way he looks at her. he makes the troubles and negativity vanish.)

 

He hasn’t looked away from her since then. He doesn’t want to. There are oceans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter