Jung and Kwon

When the ice melts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI’s POV

 

 

I sat in front of the TV waiting for the interview of Mark Choi. The one and only Mark Choi. I admit it; I’m one of his millions of fan girls. If you’ll ask me what I like about him, I would always boast on how deep his voice can be. He’s all around my room. Actually it’s my room with Yoona, but she’s also a fan girl, so it’s not a big deal if huge posters of him were hanged all over our room.

 

I’m an idol. I also have thousands of fans and since the day I started fan-girling over Mark, I knew what they felt. That spazzing feeling when you see them on screen doing cool and awesome things. Mark’s unique, he doesn’t want to act cool in front of everyone but doing that makes him one. He’s just so freaking adorable! I saw this clip of him where he was stuffing his bag with Doritos, ruffles and lays and sneakily eating them. He is a total Bingu! And only die-hard Charmers-his fandom- knows about that. And I am proud to be one!

 

My fan-girling over Mark is a secret, my fans doesn’t know this. Only my members knew about it. I’m possessive whenever it comes to him. I don’t want to see my co-members spazzing

over him but I had no choice because they still do! Well, Tiffany is an exception. From Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and even our Maknae loves him! He’s like SNSD’s ideal man, well except for Tiffany.

 

“Yah. Kwon Yuri. Day dreaming again?” Jessica asked me as she sits beside me

 

“No, silly. I was watching the TV.” I defended myself, but actually I was really day-dreaming.

 

“Waiting for Mark Choi’s interview?” She asked

 

I nodded in response and diverted my gaze again to the television.

 

 

 

“I saw him in person.”

 

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

I diverted my gaze again to Jessica who’s looking at the TV with her usual cold face.

 

“Pardon?”

 

 

“I saw him in person.”

 

“Are you trying to pull a prank on me or something?” I asked reassuring what I heard from her. I’m starting to hyperventilate already.

 

“Nope. I’m serious Yuri-ah.” Jessica answered

 

I haven’t seen him in person yet. I haven’t seen him in person yet.

I haven’t seen him in person yet. I haven’t seen him in person yet.

I haven’t seen him in person yet. I haven’t seen him in person yet. As far as I am concern, if what she said is true, she would be the first one to see him in person among us. Not fair.

 

“At the hotel, I saw him there. I went to the hotel a while ago to meet a friend, and by accident I saw him there. Standing so gorgeously in front of me, Yuri-ah” Jessica added

 

Should I believe what she said? But it sounds so real!

 

“Naa, I was just kidding!” Jessica continued

 

“Yah! Jung Jessica, I almost believed you!” I retorted, I was almost on my spazzing phase.

 

Then there’s Jung Jessica, laughing her out.

 

“Do you want me to introduce him to you?” She asked again, trolling me.

 

“Whatever Jessica, stop trolling me! I was just quietly waiting for Mark’s interview and then you came and started ruining my fan girl life!” I answered, she really likes to say random things like that, like she can give me Mark’s number, autograph, and even introduce me to him! And I am not falling for it anymore!

 

“Say what, your Birthday’s near, do you want me to settle a date for you two as my birthday gift, Yuri? Or do you want his number?” She said

 

“I’m not falling for your pranks again, Sica.” I answered and diverted my gaze at the TV, the interview’s starting.

 

I quietly watched the TV, preventing myself from spazzing hard. I was smiling at the TV like a crazy person. OMFG Mark Choi, how can a beautiful creature like you exist? Are you that awake when God decided to spread gorgeousness and took them all?

 

“Do you watch performances or music videos of girl groups?”

 

That question caught my attention; I was quietly and patiently waiting for his answer, getting my hopes high he would mention Girls’ Gene—

 

“I saw Girls’ Generation’s performance, during my free time while I was watching the TV.”

 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

 

Did I hear it right? He said he freaking saw US performing live?

 

I started to squeal and to roll on the floor like a mad person.

 

“Yuri, calm down.” Jessica said, I thought she was Mark Choi’s fan? Then why isn’t she spazzing like the way I spazz? She was just looking at me laughing.

 

“He just said he saw us performing on TV, live, how can I freaking calm down Jessica!” I shouted in between my squeals

 

“Who do you find attractive the most among them?”

 

That question caught my attention again that made me quiet and quietly waited for his answer, Jessica did the same.

 

“Uhm, I think all of them are.”

 

He answered that. Playing safe

 

“You could have said ‘Yuri’s the prettiest’ you babo!” I retorted at the innocent television and took one of the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter