Prologue

My Boyfriend is a DIVA!

Key was laying on the grass, looking up at the sky. The wind was blowing gently and it brushed against Key's skin. He smiled  and yawned. "Get off your lazy !" Minho barked as he stepped over Key. Jonghyun and Onew showed up right beside him. 

"Ahhhh" Key groaned " I was just taking a rest". He sat up as Minho moved a little back. 

" I don't care, we have practice" Minho barked. " Now where is Taemin?" Minho asked. 

" um" Key responded. " I don't know, I think he has been hanging around Na Eun a lot lately". 

" Uh... that Na Eun girl is trouble" Minho grumbled. He had been secretly in love with Taemin and since Taemin started hanging around Na Eun. He had gotten alot meaner because of Jealousy. Key jumped up and dusted the grass off of himself. 

" Maybe we should go to the A Pink hang out?" Jonghyun said.

" ugh, duh" Minho snapped and then he turned and started walking off in a stomping manner. Jonghyun and Onew followed him. Key joined them in the middle and followed the boys.

=

Eunji was sitting on the couch painting her toe nails, she was trying to be as careful as she could when there was a knock on the door, causing  her to fumble and paint dark blue up her toe. " Damn..." She said. " Na Eun, get the freaking door!" She screamed. Na Eun came out of the kitchen with flour on her face. Eunji rolled her eyes and picked up a tisue to wipe off the polish. Na Eun was smiling ear to ear as she aproached the door. 

" Taeminie~" She said as she carefully opened the door. She opened her eyes to see a very angry Minho. 

" Where is he!" Minho shouted at her. 

" Who?" Na Eun asked confused. 

" Your precious Taemin!" 

" Oh, well I don't know" Na Eun was taken back by Minho's forceful nature. Eunji looked at Minho and Na Eun. 

" Hey you guys" Taemin's voice said and they all turned to see Taemin standing there holding flowers. Na Eun pushed Minho aside, running to Taemin. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Minho turned blood red and twitched. 

" Sorry, I was gonna be late for practice, but I had to buy my Girlfriend flowers" Taemin said and that sat Minho off and he ran off screaming. Onew bite his lip and went running after him.

" Well" Jonghyun said and then Taemin looked at Key and Jonghyun. 

" Guys you wanna come in?" They followed Taemin into the house. Key turned to see Eunji on the couch, he smiled at her. She smiled back. 

 

and that is when it started.... 

 


This is story is not based on the real relationship between Key & Eunji. Even if they don't actually become a couple this is just a story based on my imagination.