A Meaningful Day

Temporary Happiness

Day of the wedding

Yoona POV

"Close your eyes please." Yuri said.

Kwon Yuri, married to Lee Minho last year. Yoona's best friend since young.

I closed my eyes as told. Yuri carefully applied eye liner and eye shadow.

***

"Whao~ Yoona, you look gorgeous." Taeyeon praise. "Yeah." Jessica agreed while Sunny,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon nodded their heads. "What about me?" Tiffany points at her pink dress. "Too Pink." Taeyeon shook her head. "It's not your wedding day." Yuri spat. "Yya!" Tiffany yelled. "Sshh, girls." I hissed at the seven girls in front of me.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Tiffany Jessica. The bridesmaid.

Eh? One missing bridesmaid. (A/N: In my country, there are 5 bridesmaid~)

"Have you seen Seohyun around?" I asked. "We saw her with Yonghwa just now." Yuri answered.

"Umm. I'll go find her. Yuri, Sunny and Taeyeon, You guys go in first, your table is behind mine, at the front." I said. "Ddeh." They replied and walk off. "Be careful of your tummy." I yelled.

Taeyeon and Sunny are married too. Taeyeon currently having a three months old baby. Sunny carrying a eight months old female twins. Yuri was carrying only a three weeks old baby.

"You four girls help with the boys over there." I pointed to the entrance where the boys are. "Okay."

The boys - Minhyuk, Junshin, Eunhyuk and Leetuek.

After getting the eight girls settled, I check the time and it shows, '6pm'. Another one hour before guest start arriving. The halls were empty, but noises could still be heard. Well, from the entrance that is. I lifted my wedding dress and went to find Seohyun.

***

"Seohyun ah! You're suppose to help." I scolded. "I was helping! But then Yonghwa came and dragged me here." Seohyun protest.

I glared at Yonghwa. He raised his hands up. "Shouldn't you be helping Jonghyun?" I asked. "Oh! Gotta go!" Yonghwa smacked his forehead and ran off.

"Me too. Off to the entrance!" Seohyun immediately ran off afterwards. I chuckled.

*** 

After greeting all the guest and leading them to the ball room, Jonghyun and I went back to the changing room to change into the next dress/suit.

"Yoongie!" Jongie clung onto me. "Wae?" I smiled at his behavior.

"I wanna help you change!" He exclaim. "Bwoh?! Y... ou gotta change too right? So be a good boy and go to your changing room." I said, flustered.

"Okay." He pouted and walk off. Jessica and Tiffany chuckled.

"Yoona, let's get you change." Tiffany said.

Few minutes later, Jonghyun came in again.

"Yya!" I said. "Didn't both of you lock the door?!" I yelled.

"Hehe. We didn't." Jessica scratch her head.

"Jonghyun ah! I'm still changing! You're suppose to change too." I scolded. Jonghyun kept his silence. Jessica and Tiffany took this as a signal for them to leave and they left, closing the door.

Jonghyun took quick steps towards me and whispered in my ear, "I said I'll help you change didn't I?" I gulped.

"B...but you haven't cha-" "I've changed already, Yoona."

Oh.God. Why does he have to whisper my name ever so ily.

"Even so, I haven't change finish yet." I mumbled. He pull himself away and walk behind me.

He pull up the zip. He hugged me from behind, leaning his head on my right shoulder. He pecked my cheek and bites my expose shoulder softly.

"It tickles." I chuckled. "You should have wait for me to change finish first." I continued.

"Eyyyy~ We are going to me husband and wife in a few more hours, there's nothing wrong. And believe me, if today weren't our wedding day and I see your zipper down. Your would have lost your ity."

...lost your ity... I blushed.

 

***

"Yes I do." I said blissfully. The guest cheered. We exchanged rings and a short passionate kiss. We went to each table and took a photo with them. After one hour, we were on stage, just finished saying our speech.

"We thank all of you for coming today and I hope all of you will have a safe trip home." We said.

"AHHHH! OH! I- I- I THINK I'M GONNA GIVE BIRTH!" Sunny yelled suddenly.

"BWOH?!"

***

A/N:

Yo! I updated this story as a Christmas Present maybe? ^^ kekeke.

Anyway, this is a Happy Ending to bring up your Christmas mood. :D Very Drama... I know >< I hope this satisfy you? Tell me if it does not. And you could tell me what scene to include. I'll try my best to include it in. NO !

But hey~ Sunny's twin daughter birthday will be the same as the day our Jongyoon couple married day~ Meaningful Right? ^^

Merry Christmas!

 

 

Signing Off.TwinTrooper.