♥Wedding Preparation♥

Temporary Happiness

Y: "Hello? Oh Jonghyun ah~"

J: "Yeah~ I will come and fetch you one an hour later. Okay?"

Y: "What for?"

J: "How can you forgot such an important event in YOUR life?!"

Y: " *Rembering...* Oh Ya! kekeke... Okie."

J : "I will be coming to fetch you. Bye,Sweet heart."

Y: 'Bye.*Sending flying kisses."

Yoona put down her phone and smiled, picking up a photo album on her bed. She remembered how she and Jonghyun used to hate each other to the core but now getting married. That day when Jonghyun propose to her, was the happiest day of her life! She put on light makeup and wore a simple pink dress but still, she looked like an angel.

She stepped out of her house to see Jonghyun leaning against his car, sideway. Yoona sneaked behind him and gave him a big hug. Jonghyun was about to do some judo moves but stopped after sensing a familiar touch. He smiled. He turned around and hugged Yoona tightly, inhaling the strawberry scent of her hair. "You are so pretty, Sweet heart. One of a kind." Jonghyun praised.Yoona,as usual,blushed and hide her face in Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun lifted her head up and slowly leaned in forward. *RING!RING!" Their lips was about to met when Yoona's phone suddenly rang, much to Jonghyun's annoyance. Yoona had a message it says : DON'T MARRY JONGHYUN YOU WILL DIE! -Unknown. Yoona furrowed her eyebrow. That strange who would send this kind of message? Maybe it is a prank.

"Who send you a message?"asked Jonghyun curiously after seeing Yoona staring at her hone for a long time. "Nothing!" Yoona replied while she landed a peck on Jonghyun's lips. "Just a peck?" Jonghyun whined. "Yes,unless you want everybody to see your pink lips." Yoona teased. " I don't mind." said Jonghyun said. Just as he finished, he press his lis against Yoona's. Yoona was shocked but slowly she repond to his kiss. She opened allowing Jonghyun to explore every part of . "Awww!" Jonghyun whine as Yoona pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air. "You need to train yourself to hold your breath longer you know." Jonghyun said "seriously". " Yes Sir!" Yoona replied. Both of them giggled at their childishness as they made their way to Jonghyun's car.

Soon, they arrived at the Boutique. Yoona and Jonghyun each went into a dressing room to get change. Jonghyun came out first adjusting his bow tie.Handsome. Soon, Yoona stepped out. Jonghyun's lips parted but no words came out. "How do i look?" asked Yoona. Jonghyun snapped out of his stupor and replied, "Godness!" Yoona smiled contented with his answer. After that, they went to the nearby cafeteria. " Tomorrow you will be officially mine!" Jonghyun said blissfully. Just as soon as he finish saying, a voice sounded in Jjonghyun' head. "DON'.....MARRY...........HER..........SHE ...............WILL..........DIE!!!!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!" Jonghyun yelled while holding his head in pain. Yoona was taken aback by his actions and words." Jonghyun ah! Jonghyun!!!!!" Yoona yelled concernly while hugging him tightly. Jonghyun pain was slowly easing. He slowly let go of his hands as sweats could be seen vividly on his forehead. "Are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?" asked Yoona. " I'm Okay." Jonghyun lied. This voice first came when Jonghyun propose to Yoona. Jonghyun just shurgged it off thinking that it was because of stress. Yoona find it suspicious but decided to believe her going-to-be-husband.

"Okay.But just to be safe, let's go home so you can rest."Yoona ordered. "But-" "NO BUTS!" Yoona said sternly."Okay..."Jonghyun said reluctantly.

With that, they went back to their homes. Not knowing the disaster that they will be expriencing tomorrow...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi! Firstly I woud like to thank:

-KBRY13 

-imkathyy

-ririri

-rukawaami

-yoonhae1223

-sakura-yuna

-teardropsintherain

for subscribing even though no chapter is posted.

And cnsdjjang23 for commenting XD!

Bye~ See You In The Next Chapter!~~