You?!

Our amazing adventure of Death

                                                                                                        Chapter: 2                                                    You?!

     

                         

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Hyoyeon P.O.V- 

________________________________________________________________________________ 

I was mentally cursing myself for not reading that stupid note, Now because of that i am stuck here fighting all these idiots from our rival gang but for some reason I felt someone was observing me....Closely....

I finally managed to knock out every single idiot from the rival gang. Finally!

I immediately got out of their and ran some place, I have no idea where i am, Great just great!

I was somewhere i didn't know,

When i received a call from Goo young

"Yah! Why didn't you read the note! Pabo! Are you okay?!" Goo young scolded me through the phone

"Sorry! I thought it was just a cute note saying goodbye so i just stuffed it in my pocket! And how did you know what happened to me?"

"Did you forget Hyoyeon, You know some members have a power that could see things"

"Oh yeah.. Goo young what is the real reason you are calling me?'

"Okay, Hyoyeon, Change of plans. Stay their in Busan because we got a mission for you"

"Keep talking"

"Their is this person we or should i say our client wants eliminated" 

"Okay. Give me the Info"

"Okay, I will send you the profile. Good luck!"

"When do you want him eliminated?"

"As soon as possible"

That was the last thing Goo young said and then he hanged up.

Yes. I am a assassin. People, Well not regular but other people like us from other gangs want  rival eliminated, They ring us up. So yeah, That is what i do, And what i am.

I arrived at a little place in a field when i got a text message but a unknown number. Even i was suprised my phone had service here.

I checked the text message and sure enough it was from a unknown number but what surprised me was what the text said

~~Hyoyeon! Anneyong!

You don't know who i am and you don't want to know... But... I am close, Very close. Look around and find me. Let's play a game of Hide and seek!~~ Trust me, I am close! Too close! I could sense you! and your powers, Look for me! I will be their looking for you ^.^

Let's say i wasn't scared  but freaked out! How can someone sense my powers if they are human and how can they know where i am or my phone number!

I immediately grabbed all my things and  was going to go look for the creep who sent me this but then i started hearing noises in this little house, When i saw someone appear with blue light glowing form him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person P.O.V

_________________________________________________________

Hyoyeon was getting ready to leave, When she stopped as she heard a sound in the small house, And like magic a person appeared with blue light coming form him, Forming all around his body.

Hyoyeon just stared in awe. She could not believe what she was seeing. 

Who is this person? Or alien? Or what the hell, What kind of power did he have?

She was just so confused. Just staring at him, She was in daze until he spoke.

"I guess i found you first!" He exclaimed 

"Mwoh? Who are you? What are you doing here?" 

"Wow, One question at a time!"

Hyoyeon finally managed to look up and somehow when she saw his face, She felt as if she saw that face somewhere. Hyoyeon was just staring at him but her phone rang because she got a text.

She opened the text that Goo Young sent her and gaped open as she realized who she was facing.

~~ Hyoyeon! Here is some info and a picture of your next target! Goo Young ~~

Name: Lee Hyuk Jae (Commonly known as Eunhyuk!

Member of the: Alds Gang

Powers: 4 Powers that are unknown but are known to be extremely strong 

Picture:

He is now known to be more muscular and taller and has blonde hair.

Client: Jung Hyu Wong 

Member of: 507 Gang

Assingment for: Kim Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon was so lost, She was dumbfounded. Just standing their.

"Oh, Look my picture! I think i was 16 then" He said

"Wha-t-t?"

"Ne, Lee Hyuk Jae-imnida but please do call me Eunhyuk" Eunhyuk said and extended his hand bu Hyoyeon didn't take it "Fine then, So you must be wondering what i am doing here"

"You are damn right i am" Hyoyeon finally said

"To kill you" Eunhyuk said plain and straight

"Really? Okay then, Why?" 

"Well you know. Just because" 

"Just because? I should deserve to know the reason before my death"

"You don't need to know"

"Then i dont need to die, And you don;t have to kill me!" 

"Ha! Your smart! But i still need to kill you" Eunhyuk said and threw the table at her but Hyoyeon dodged it

"Same goes for you buddy. See the problem is, You need to die and i am in charge of killing you" Hyoyeon said and threw the whole bookshelf at him.

They started fighting not letting one thing hit them. Not letting one thing escape.

Then... One of them let their guard down and their they went.. Cold out on the floor.. Giving victory to one of them...