Is this goodbye? Words that freeze my heart..

If we only had a little more time.

`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`I'm sorry..Please wait for me.`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`

"Victoria-sshi~" Nickhun called over to her in the MBC building. Victoria turned around and warmly smiled at him.

"Hi Nickhun-sshi! Congratulation on your comeback today!" She said to him smiling. "Any plans afterwards?" 

"I have a busy schedule... Sorry that I cant hang out afterwards." He looked at her with a apologizing face. "But I will think about you when I'm not with you." Victoria shyly giggled but not noticing someone looking at them with disgust.

Onew gave them a sneer and walked away. Oh god, You have got to be kidding me. Please dont do it infront of me. This disgusting fake love. You should love me....Not a player like him. 

Onew walked towards the MC room where Minho was currently relaxing. Once he got to the MC room. He slammed the door and sat down disgustedly. Minho jumped in surprise.

"Hyung, Whats wrong?" Minho asked in a calming manner. "Is it about Victoria noona again?" Onew just sighed.

"I'm just being the annoying jealous type right now." Onew said with no happiness in his tone. "Why did she have to get married to him??" Minho looked at Onew with no hope in his eyes.

"Lee Jinki. Snap out of it. She's not your girl anymore." Minho said to him. Onew felt his blood boil.

"Dont use that tone on me Choi Minho." Onew said. "You know nothing."

"Oh really hyung? Everytime we see Victoria noona you have a spark in your eyes and push us out of the way to talk to only her. You always sulk to us whenever your drunk that Victoria doesnt love you. Face it hyung you have no way to accept that she will never be yours."

Onew all of a sudden pushed Minho on the ground. "Shut the up Minho. Do you even know what its like?" Glaring at Minho. "Guess not because you never will."

Minho was getting pissed off by his hyungs behaviour. "HYUNG! Think about it for once. When your mad you all of sudden became happy when you see her. But yet afterwards shes gone you get pissed off at us. You are crazy. You are not the hyung that I known for 5 years." Minho gets off the ground and looks at Onew with his flaming charisma. "Please hyung. Just give up on her." And thats when Onew went crazy. Onew pushed him to the ground and punched him at the mouth. But when he was about to gave Minho another punch Victoria walked in.

Victoria was shocked. Seeing Onew like this. "Onew...What are you doing to him?" Minho wiped his mouth just in case it was bleeding. Onew just stood there shocked. All he could do was ran out of the room, out the building, and run back to his dorm.

Minho looked over to Victoria and saw her eyes filling up with tears. "Noona...." Minho whispered. Victoria slowly started to cry not caring that staff and other performers would see her in that state. "Noona, Its not what you think... He's just being Onew." 

"Do I make him that crazy?" Victoria quietly said. "This is all my fault..." She looked at Minho and tried to smile while wiping off her tears. Minho felt so guilty looking at Victoria like this.

"Noona, its not your fault. Its been tough on us because of our busy schedule. He's just taking it overboard." Minho calmly said to Victoria trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks Minho. Your a really good dongseng", Victoria said to him as tears were slowly falling. "I should go. I have some schedules that I have to attend too." Lying through her teeth, wiping off her tears and putting a fake smile on. She walks out the door pretending nothing happened. Victoria exited the MBC building and walked back to her dorm. 

Minho just sighed. Your driving everyone crazy Onew hyung. When are you going to stop? Minho got up and saw Nickhun standing infront of him.

"Hyung, What are you doing?" Minho asked putting on his fake attitude. "Arent you supposed to be performing?" What if he just saw everything...

"Cut the Minho. Why was Victoria-sshi crying?" Nickhun sharply said to him ignoring the nagging staff that was trying to make Nickhun to go on stage. "I want to know. Did Onew do something? Why should I even ask that of course Onew did something. He always does!" Minho harshly glared at him.

"You dont know what your saying so I suggest you shut up hyung." Minho coldly said to him. Nickhun seemed to be a little taken back. Before Nickhun could say anything else Minho interrupted him.

"Yes, I know I just spoke back to you like that hyung but you deserved it. Also stop trying to act all perfect to Victoria because we all know the act and you just want everything to be yours." Minho told him. "You know its true. So dont deny it."

With that Minho walks away. Why do I have to be involved with this? Onew hyung please...Please get your sense back together! Minho sighed and went on the stage to do the last bits of MC-ing.

"Now everybody PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR 2PM!" Minho shouts out to the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Onew felt stupid. Incredibly stupid for pulling that stunt. How could I do that? To Minho and to Victoria. Victoria....

As he was heading towards his dorm he felt someone hands reach out to his. Onew was a little surprised and little tense. Thinking it was a fan he tried to pretend it was someone else.

"I'm sorry. But I think you got the wrong....." Onew turned around and saw Victoria standing infront of him. He was shocked. Why is she here.... "Victoria.....What are you...?"

"We need to talk. Now." She said teary eyed to him. "Please..." Onew soften his shocked look at Victoria.

"Yeah, I think we do." Onew silently said. "Follow me. I know a good place where we can talk." Victoria nodded wiping off the remaining tears. Onew felt like his heart was on fire seeing her like this. 

After 15 minutes of walking and pure silence. Onew stopped walking and turned around to Victoria. So many things I want to say to you...

"I'm sorry... I really am. I dont know what came over me awhile ago." Onew said looking into Victoria eyes. "I guess I was being stupid as usually..." He told her bitterly smiling. "Stupid for falling in love with you...." He silently said. Victoria's eyes widened.

"Onew...." Victoria was speechless. "But what can I do..." Onew nodded.

"I know that you are starting to like Nickhun. I truly know that fact. Ever since you told me that you were going to get married." Onew said. "Remember that conversation?"

***************Flashback****************

"So what do you need to talk about Vic~?" Onew asked her over the phone. "Whats wrong? You seemed awkward around me yesterday during Star King?" Victoria took a huge breathe. I'm sorry Onew.....Please forgive me...

"I'm getting married." Onew felt like his heart just got stabbed by a cold knife. "I dont know who I'm going to get married to. But I have a feeling that I'm going to like him." Onew felt like he was about to explode. Why....Why are you doing this to me?

"........I see." Onew coldly said. "Please...Live a good life. Be happy with him." But cant you be happy with me?

"Thank you Onew! That really means a lot to me... I should go. I'll see you around. Bye." Victoria says to him through the phone.

"Your welcome..Bye." And he hangs up the phone. Why...Why me? Onew threw his phone across from he was. I never even got the chance to tell her. I should be happy for her but I'm madly in love with her...

~*******~*******~

"Hello?" Victoria asked into the phone. , he hung up. And she put her phone back into her purse. I'm sorry, but I have too. Maybe its for the best?

*****************End of the Flashback***************** 

"Yeah, I do." Victoria said. "But does that mean you told me a lie? To live a good life and be happy with him?" Onew shook his head.

"You know that I always want you to live a good life." Onew warmly said to him. "I'm sorry...For every little thing I made you go through today. I just dont like goodbyes." Victoria shook her head.

"Onew...It doesnt have to be goodbye. Whoever told you that?" Victoria told him. "I'm sorry that I caused you such pain." Onew could feel some tears well up in his eyes. 

"No, Dont say sorry to me." Onew tried so hard to smile. "Victoria..I need to tell you something..." Onew was about to tell her but he felt warm lips on his own cold fragile lips. He finally let the long-wanted tears out. Maybe this is what I wanted....

Closure.

Onew wrapped his arms around her waist while Victoria wrapped her arms around his neck. Victoria could feel his tears sliding down his cheeks. Why is he crying? Was it something I did? Victoria slowly back away but Onew held her tighter

"Please...let me have this moment for a bit so I can let you go." Victoria slowly teared up and nodded and leaned towards his lip to kiss him one more time before reality catches up towards them.

They both passionately kissed each other not letting go of each other at all. Victoria started to cry. I didnt even tell him the whole story of going on We Got Married.  Before anything else happened Onew pulled away from her. Victoria opened her eyes and saw Onew's sad expression.

"Why are you crying? Was it something I did?" Onew asked her with a soften expression. Victoria shook her head.

"I'm...just..so sorry. For causing you this much pain. But I need to tell you something." Victoria said looking at Onew. Onew wiped off her tears.

"You can tell me anything." Onew said holding on to her hand but did not expect her to say...

"I was forced into We got Married." Victoria whispered looking away from Onew.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"Lee SooMan wants to talk to you Victoria" Her manager said. "Its urgent." Victoria looked at him and nodded her head. Her manager passed the phone over to Victoria.

"Hello Lee SooMan ajusshi" Victoria politely said. "What do you need to talk about?"

"You are going to be in We got Married." She shook her head. "Sir, But I have no intentions to be in that show. I'm fine,"

"No, I already set up the interviews" He said coldly. "You will do the show whether you like it or not."

"But why?" Victoria asked him. "Why all of a sudden shouldnt you talk to me about this stuff?"

"I know, but I feel like you and f(x) havent reached your state in populartiy with fans and international fans." He harshly said to her. "I'm only doing this for f(x) so you guys can have good sales in the future like the rest of your labelmates. What about SNSD? They never got to where they were if they didnt appear in varierty shows same with Super Junior and SHINee. So your going to do this show no matter what. Goodbye"

Victoria couldnt believe it, tears started to form from her eyes. He wants me to this for money? That dirty basterd... What about Onew..

~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~`

Onew clinched his fist after gearing that... "He wanted you to go into WGM for the money? That basterd." 

Victoria wiped her tears. "I know right? I probably look awful right now." Onew shook his head diagreeing with her statement.

"You look beautiful." Victoria warmly smiled. "Also, now I can finally tell you the important thing."

"What is it?" Victoria eagerly asked.

"I love you, Song Qian. I love everything about you, your personality, your smile, your laugh, and you. I love you." Onew told her. "I know you might not feel the same way but I wanted to let you know before you go."

"I love you too, Lee Jinki. Even though everything is different now I just want to say that you will always be in my heart." Victoria said. "Thats why I was wondering if you will wait for me? After WGM and our lives as stars. Even though I want to be with you after WGM its going to be hard for you and me. Your debuting in Japan. I'm still promoting with f(x) and things will get complicated so please.. "

"I will always wait for you. Even after death I will always be with you. Waiting until you are mine." Onew said. Victoria went up to him and hugged him.

"Thank you that means so much to me." Victoria says. "But... our time is already over for now. I'll see you around?" Onew nodded.

"Okay, Bye. I love you. Remember that" Onew said not wanting let go of her hand as Victoria let go of the hug. 

"I know. I will always remember you Lee Jinki. I love you too." Victoria slowly removes her hand from his and tears up just a little. She slowly walks away but still facing him. Onew just stands there looking at her and only her.

You will always be in my heart..Song Qian.

As soon as Victoria turns around from him, he turns away too not looking back. He looked back thorugh the memories in his mind. He sighed and the same with Victoria.

If we only had a little bit more time...

***^****^*******3****^*****^*****

~~~~~~~~Author Notes~~~~~~~

Hey~

Sorry it took me so long to update this!!!

Hope you like it!! Sorry if its boring!! I'll try my best!!