Tiring

My Deer Princess

 

 

“I will see you tomorrow then.” The tall girl bowed as she waves to the girl who is about to get on the car, like usual. The doe-eye girl nodded and waved, before getting on the car. The door closes and the tall girl sighed, after the car drives off.

 

“Sooyoung ssi.” Right after the car left, a group of her classmates came over and crowd around her, ready to question her. “Why do it seems like you’re very close to Yoona ssi suddenly? I mean, you’re a new student but you seem to know her well somehow… She even interacted with you when she denies all interaction with anyone else…”

 

“H… Huh…?” Sooyoung obviously got caught off guard.

 

“Yea. I saw you hugging her just now after we confronted her, as though you are trying to calm her down for some reason… She never let anyone hug her, even if it’s a slight one.”

 

“Erm… Erm…” Sooyoung didn’t really know how to answer these questions. She obviously can’t say that she got requested by Yoona’s parents to protect the girl because that will get questioned even more. “I… I know her before you guys…!”

 

“But she doesn’t seem that close to you on the first day and even yesterday…”

 

“S… She’s just upset that I appear suddenly without telling her that I’m transferring over. Y… Yea…” Sooyoung lied.

 

“Really…?”

 

“Ye… Yea…!”

 

“Then…”

 

What’s more…? Sooyoung sighed mentally.

 

“I believe you know how she looks like and how she sounds right? Can you tell us? Is she cute? Does she sound sweet?”

 

“I… I can’t tell you those, guys. She doesn’t like it if I keep on telling you guys about her but there’s one thing I need to tell you though. She has… erm… social anxiety so it’s not good for her if you guys do those things that you did during sports period. She couldn’t handle it. That’s also why she kicks him on instinct. So if it’s possible, please avoid all these…?” Sooyoung requested.

 

“Gosh. Why didn’t you tell us earlier…? No wonder she seems to be trembling so much just now…”

 

“Well… Like I say, she doesn’t like it if I tell you guys too much about her so… just keep this to yourself okay? Don’t tell her that you guys know about it. I got to go now. Bye!” With that, Sooyoung ran off just in case those people start to question her further and she starts to show loopholes in her answers due to nervousness. After making sure that she’s out of sight, she slows down and strolls back home but to see a very familiar car parked outside her house. “Gosh…”

 

It’s Yoona, probably looking for Youngie.

 

This is more tiring than I expected… Sooyoung sighed, as she starts to think of a way to meet Yoona as a kid and not let her see her as she is right now.