4minute comeback[2013]@INFINITE

Description

Hi guys i'm new hear and i really love 4minute and infinite.And for now i will only do dongwoo and sungjong reaction to 4minute comeback and the member i will do when i got free time.Plz take care of me and don't comment too negative.[THANK YOU]...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

Sungjong

-Wow,it's 4minute sunbaenim come back and this time 4minute sunbaenim doing a lot of colour in their music video.Sungjong tell to their member with a happy expression.Wow,you really a big fan of 4minute said sungyeol to sungjong.OFcourse i'm 4nia too.Although,sunggyu and jiyoon who is already married but they always spending time together.Hyung,what if we go to 4minute dorm and congrate them with some present-SUNGJONG-.Yaaaa,are you crazy going to their dorm,we can meet them at MCOUNTDOWN.-WOOHYUN-.Sungjong with a sad expression go to his room.

Dongwoo

-Dongwoo is a big fan of sohyun since 2010 because of sohyun atitude was similar with him and they nice to eah other.When sohyun teaser came out dongwoo is very excited than sungjong.He said sohyun was very beutiful with orange colour hair.Dongwoo immedietly call sohyun.Sohyun,Yeoboseyo,who is this?.Sohyunnie it's me don't you know.Sohyun immedietly check to see the number on her cellphone.Sohyun,oooooh annyong oppa,why do you call me?I see your teaser it was really nice and pure and you have nice colour hair,thank you oppa.Dongwoo,when i see your teaser you look so thin have you eaten yet?.Sohyun,a little and i want to eat something like meat but i can't because i'm in diet for our comeback.Dongwoo,than i will take you to the restoran and i will pay.Sohyun was so happy,thank you oppa,you are very nice person.You are most welcome.........