Birth Day

Birth Day

Today was 4th of August. It was my birthday.

I was always excited when it came to birthdays. Not only mine, but also the birthdays of people whom I love. To me, celebrating birthday was just a fun thing to do. Also, it reminded me how many years I have known these awesome people in my life.

My boyfriend agreed with the way I thought about this.

Since 2 years ago, he always tried to do interesting things on my birthday.

The funny thing was... 

It was surely interesting for him. Not for me. But in the end of the day, I would always think like "I will never forget this birthday". Apparently, he was aiming that I would never forget what he did on my birthdays.

He didn't do anything romantic. He mostly did something I never or rarely experienced.

Two years ago, he made me go into YG recording room and recorded my own voice. Singing "Michigo". Why? Because he found it interesting to wake up to his own song, but sung by his beloved girlfriend. The whole day, I had to endure the torture of facing a Kwon Leader. And that maknae of Bigbang laughed almost all the time in that recording room. I remembered giving maknae death glares during the process.

But. In the end of the day, I thought about it as a funny day. It turned out that I would never ever forget that day.

Last year, he made me do his work. He made me thinking about a hundred song themes. We did brainstorm the whole day. And I believed my brain cells died in the process. Five minutes before the end of my birthday, we had 30 new song themes that can be used for his albums or Bigbang's. But there are around 20 themes left, which were quite romantic and happy love songs. Those 20 songs didn't match with his image or Bigbang's, though the tentative lyrics were nice and slightly deep. Five minutes before the end of my birthday, he said he promised that he would still produced these 20 songs. It would be divided into 3 mini albums. The first album would be titled "I". The second one would be "You". And the last one would be "Love". (According to Korean grammar saying "I love you")

Sure, I was frustrated the whole day. But again, in the end of the day, he made sure I would never forget that day.

And now, guess what he did for my birthday this year?

Last month, he sent me Bigbang Alive Tour DVD. Yes, the final concert they had in Seoul.

He said he would come to my place on my birthday.

To check if I watched the DVD already or not.

He said he would QUIZ me about details of the DVD!

For your informations, I WAS busy. My work load was as busy as that silly Kwon Leader.

He KNEW that PERFECTLY.

And he STILL asked me.. NO... he STILL ORDERED me to watch Bigbang DVD. He even WOULD QUIZ me about it.

That Kwon Leader was just asking for me to kill him... or what?

But oh well...

I watched it last week. Actually, I didn't really mind watching my own boyfriend jumping around like a kid while TOP standing full of charism right next to him.

It's just.... my work loads were really suffocating me these weeks. I didn't even have my me time for these 2 months. It was hard to find time for me to relax. But, yeah... I had to watch the DVD for him. He was still in my top 3 priority, after all.

I watched it last week, but I was watching it again for the second time now while waiting for him to come. I was watching for 3 hours now. 

I made sure I remember the details enough since he said he would quiz me later.

I was watching the last part of the DVD, Seungri's individual angle for Bad Boy En-encore.

Seungri was just too cute in this part. He seemed like he was enjoying the stage so much. He was never meant to be called y. He WAS cute all the time. And the way he enjoyed his stage in this part was just so cute.

I giggled while he was trying to dance ily but end up being teased by Young Bae.

Right when I was giggling, my lovely boyfriend entered my place.

"Hey there!", I said cheerfully as he replied with a grin plestered on his face.

"I see you're having a good time watching us?", he took off his shoes as he looked up to the TV screen. "Oh, you're already in the last part?", he observed the scenes and he recognized it as the en-encore.

He observed more.

"Every Day and Night I'm so mean, cause I'm so real. I'm sorry~"

I giggled louder when Seungri opened a water bottle and swung it to the audience with such expression.

"Ya~! Why are you so happy watching maknae???", he took a seat next to me on the couch.

"He is funny~!", I said giggling as I circled my arms around his waist and leaned my body to him.

"I am funnier!", he defended.

"Yes, yes. Your whole actions as GRi couple on stage are interesting~", I said laughing.

"Why are you always including maknae??", he asked chuckling.

I laughed as he kissing the top of my head. He then brought my face to him. He kissed my forehead, my nose, and my lips. Oh dear, I didn't realize that I missed his kisses.

He kissed me deeply as he pushed me down on the couch. I returned his kiss with more passion.

He smirked and let go the kiss. He looked at me smiling with twinkles in his eyes.

"Ready for the quiz?", he asked cheekily.

I groaned as I remembered about the quiz. "Why did you have to mention it while I was having a good time kissing you??"

He laughed hard as he pulled me to sit on his lap.

"So, let's start with something easy", he said as I groaned again. Causing him to laugh more.

"How many tracks in the first part of DVD?", he said grinning widely.

"You can read and count it yourself, silly. Ask me something harder?", I looked at him boringly.

He smirked suddenly and whispering, "Oh? You want me to go harder?"

I rolled my eyes, "Remind me to call maknae later. I have to ask him what dirty things did he teach you recently".

He laughed as he circled his arms around me. 

"Okay... so... how many times I say 'screeeaaammm'?", he asked me again.

I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Seriously? Should I count it while watching it?", I asked.

"Of course! It were the times I feel so 'on fire' while I was on stage!"

I blinked and I believed I looked stupid.

"I was expecting you to ask something like what clothes you wore in this or that song", I said as a matter of fact. Apparently, he was still the silly boyfriend.

"So? How many times?"

"How am I supposed to count it????", I asked frustratingly.

"Ya~~~ you have to pay attention to yor boyfriend on stage more!!"

"I DID. But counting that is just too random! Who would even think to count it??? Even YG wouldn't know that if you ask!"

He pouted as he continued, "I doubt you can answer other questions if you can't asnwer this one".

I looked at him as I was curious about the next questions. "What's the other question like?"

He looked at me as he continued, "Like.... in what minute I was being hugged by Young Bae and Seungri on stage".

I looked at him in disbelief.

How come I have this silly boyfriend asking silly things on MY birthday!!!

The day went on like that. He asked me 30 questions. I could only asnwer 10 of them, which are sane questions. He seemed content with my answers, though.

In the end of the day he pulled me in a hug, cradled me in his arms. I burried my face in the crook of his neck.

"I want you to have timed apart from your work", he said softly.

I looked up to him, meeting his eyes.

He smiled as he continued, "I know your work loads were insane these 2 months. I want you to have times in between. Not thinking of your work. That's why I told you to watch the DVD and quiz you on your birthday about details. I don't want you to work like I did".

I pouted, "But I am fine".

He smiled, "yes you sure are. You are the female version of Kwon Jiyong".

I chuckled as he kissed my cheek.

"I just don't want you to get stressed out. I don't want you to be so caught up in works like I do", he said softly. "Who would take care of me if you're as busy as me?", he added cutely.

I snorted as he laughed.

"I am glad you took your time to watch the DVD. I am glad you have times to do other thing in between your busy days", he hugged me tighter.

"Thanks, honey!", I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and smirked, "So, how many times I look directly to the left stage camera?".

I groaned as he laughed and kissed me deeply.