Disturbing the Peace .

Step by Step

"JOON FASTER JOON!"

"MIR I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!"

"JOON GO FASTER!"

The frame of the bed hit the wall repeatedly, making a now-awake Cheondung groan in agony. They've been at it for hours!

Deciding that sleep was not an option right now, Cheondung lazily got up and walked to the bathroom, getting ready for the new day. Once he was done, he walked out of his room and made way to the kitchen, but not before stopping at his roommates' room.

"YOU'RE DISTURBING THE PEACE!" Cheondung shouted, banging on their door a few times before walking away. He ran a hand through his perfectly messy hair and sighed, grabbing a cereal box and bowl from the cabinet. He grabbed the milk from the fridge and made himself breakfast, not caring that the two lovebirds in the other room would yell at him later. Cheondung sat there desperately trying to strain out the sound of . But for once, they had stopped, and all was quiet.

"Doongie~" Mir called, sahsaying out of his room in only his boxers. Cheondung raised an eyebrow at him, surprised that he could actually walk after what he heard.

"Hyung. I'm your Hyung." Cheondung muttered, as the maknae sat down in the chair across from him. Mir had his usual cute, childish smile as he looked at his elder. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the small table, chin rested on his palms. Cheondung ignored him and continued with his cereal. Joon walked out, fully dressed, and slipped into the chair between his two dongsaengs, smiling lovingly at Mir before turning his attention to Cheondung. Cheondung felt Joon's eyes burning holes into his head, so he reluctantly looked up from his bowl.

"Are you going somewhere today? I thought they switched you to night shifts?" Cheondung asked, eyes gazing over his Hyung's clothed body. Joon worked as a bouncer at a popular club, and he usually just lounged at home in his boxers if he weren't at work.

Joon just grinned. "I needed to go do something today, it's important." He reached into his coat pocket and handed Cheondung his credit card. "I won't be gone long, and I know Mir likes to shop."

"I have my own credit card." But Cheondung still took it. Joon smiled and stood up, placing a kiss on Mir's forehead.

"Wait, Joonie, where are you going? Can I go too?!" Mir jumped ut of his chair and clung onto Joon.

"Aniyo. I need to..." He winked at Mir. "...go do stuff. Be good to Hyung, okay?" The two shared a kiss, making Cheondung want to barf. Joon chuckled and went to put on his shoes, before stepping out and closing the door behind him. Mir turned his attention to his Hyung.

"Can we go get bubble tea?!" Mir pouted. Cheondung sighed and slipped Joon's credit card into him wallet.

"Alright. Get dressed, unless you want other guys to hit you up."

Mir shook his head furiously and ran into his room.

 

~JOON~

I walked into the building, gasping as the warm air hit my cold body. I stepped into the lift and waited patiently for it to stop at the third floor. It finally did, and I stepped out. I stopped in front of his door and sighed, before gently knocking. A man stepped out and smiled at me, before ushering me in.

"Annyeong haseyo." I bowed. The man chuckled.

"Annyeong. Might I ask what reason you have for being here?" '

I cleared my throat before speaking. "My dongsaeng, he's 22. And he's never been in a relationship. I'm worried."

"Oh? It's quite natural for someone to hold off for someone special."

"I know. But he has a really hard time expressing his feelings, I was wondering if you can help him with that?"

"Help him express his feelings?" I nodded. The man sighed, but nodded.

"I haven't had a patient like this...it might be fun." He his lips then walked over to the other side of his desk, eyes glued to his computer screen.

"I have an opening tomorrow at noon?"

"That'd be great!" I stood up and bowed to him.

"Alright, I'll call to remind you." I nodded and made my way to the door.

"Have a nice day!~" I called, before walking out.

 

Cheondung sighed as Mir threw yet another of skinny jeans at him. This had to be...the seventh pair?

"I don't need this much clothes, Mir!" But Mir was too busy giggling at his phone to hear. Cheondung smirked and set the pile of clothes down, tiptoeing over to him. He glanced over his shoulder and read his text. Phase one, complete! Phase one? What? He yanked Mir's phone out of his hands and looked closer at it, noticing that it was from Joon, or Joonie Jagi <333, as Mir's phone said.

"Yah, Hyung! Give it back!" Mir yanked it back and stuffed it into his pocket. His eyes went wide.

"What? What's wrong this time?" Cheondung asked. Mir started giggling, then pointed behind Cheondung. Cheondung turned around, only to see a couple of guys wiggling their eyebrows at him and their lips.

"I think they like you, Hyung." Mir whispered, waving the guys over.

"Yah, are you crazy?!" Cheondung whispered/yelled. He felt a tap on his shoulder and spun around. He met the brown eyes of the handsome man that had just been checking him out a few seconds before.

"You look y." The man said, his eyes lowering. Cheondung felt his cheeks flush as he took a step back.

"G-go away."

"Hyung!" Mir pouted. The man didn't listen, instead he slipped his hand into Cheondung's. Cheondung quickly pulled away and turned around, making a run for the entrance.

"Aish...sorry..." Mir smiled meekly and ran after his Hyung.

 

Joon was lounging on the couch comfortably when his two dongsaengs barged in. Cheondung stormed in and walked right past Joon, walking into his room and slamming the door. Mir was still at the door, slipping off his shoes. Joon raised an eyebrow at his beloved.

"Mireu?" Mir sighed and walked over to his Hyung, plopping down next to him and curling up against Joon.

"You made the appointment?" Joon nodded, wrapping his arms around the small boy.

"Tomorrow at noon." Mir sighed again and pulled away, pouting at Joon.

"I don't think he'll go."

"Aigoo...we'll just force him then, ne? I already paid."

"But that's mean..."

"Mireu, it'll help him. Do you want to see him lonely for the rest of his life?" Mir shook his head.

"Then he has to go, even if we have to use drastic forces."

 

 

 


I'm sorry if it ... T_T I promise it'll get better~