Jungkook

BTS - On Set with Jungkook

 

Triple Threat Golden Maknae Jungkook ♡ -
 
 
After several job interviews, entertainments, & rejections, you had finally gotten a job as an intern under Big Hit Entertainment. It was your dream to be a director, and you were so excited that you'd be under the company with the director that filmed 2AM's, GLAM's & that new rookie group BTS's music videos. The possibilities for sets were endless, between 2AM's soft ballads, GLAM's pop songs and BTS's hardcore hip hop music. You were sent a text from the manager of BTS saying to be on the set for their new music video tomorrow at 8 a.m. You didn't really know BTS, considering they debuted a little under 2 months ago. You spent your night listening to all their songs & watching as many videos as you could. You realized that you really enjoyed the boys a lot, for their music & because they all had unique personalities. Before you knew it, it was 3:30 in the morning & your eye lids grew heavy. You yawned a couple of times before finally falling asleep to "I Like It" set on repeat. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. You woke up, feeling groggy & reluctant to get out of your comfy bed. You shut your alarm up & looked at the time. 6:30 a.m. "3 hours of sleep? Wonderful..." you muttered to yourself. You took a cold shower to wake you up & got ready for your first day on the job. It hadn't really hit you yet that you would be working with a famous director, let alone actual idols. You brushed your teeth & hair, still somewhat tired from the lack of sleep. After hastily getting yourself together, you left your tiny apartment & began walking to the address you were told to go to. After a few minutes, your stomach growled so you decided to go to the local coffee shop to pick up breakfast & coffee for your new boss. While taking a bite out of your muffin, you shifted your head down to your watch, only to realize that it was 7:40. "!!" you thought to yourself as your eyes grew wide. 
 
You scarfed down whatever was left of the muffin, grabbed both coffee cups, & made your way to the address a couple blocks away, all the while your heels click clacking on the sidewalk. Your GPS on your phone told you that you had arrived at your destination, but you were standing in front of an abandoned warehouse, coffee cups in hands & a confused expression on your face. "What is this place?" you thought to yourself. You decided to check it out & walked inside the gate-like door. The door shut & you stood in awe at what was in front of you. There were cameras everywhere, people on the set everywhere, even more people flocked around 7 specific boys, fixing their make up, fanning them, keeping their hair in place. You were completely astonished by all of the work being put in. Someone came to greet you & you bowed, still getting used to your surroundings. "Since it's your first day, we just want to to look around & get the feel of how music videos work. Occasionally we might need you to pick up a prop from the store or get coffee, not too much for you to do today. Okay?" He took both coffees out of your hands but you didn't seem to notice or care. You nodded, finally grasping your head around the huge set. "AAAAAND ACTION!" You observed the constant camera moving & people scattering around like ants. You paid close attention to the director, how he directed & how the boys acted. You could match faces to names because of your late night research. It was surreal seeing them in person, but you kept in your feelings, in fear of seeming like a crazy fangirl. "OKAY CUT. Nice job guys, next is the kissing scene between Jungkook & Ji Eun. Get ready" 
 
"Kiss scene?" you thought to yourself, "and Jungkook? He's so young!" It was a weird concept, especially for a hip hop group but you fought the urge to judge, still content with just being there. Jungkook separated from the group and walked up to the director. "Where's Ji Eun?" he asked, "Shouldn't we go over the scene once more?" The director nervously laughed and told Jungkook that she was on her way, then turned around to the others on set, angrily mouthing "WHERE. IS. SHE?!" Once again, several people began scattering, pacing back & forth from dressing rooms in a panic. A woman wearing a suit walked into the warehouse and headed towards the director. She whispered something to him and stepped back a couple of feet, almost as if she was waiting for him to explode. The director got up & stormed off the set into a dressing room. The boys were confused & so were you. A few moments later, the director came out & prepared to announce some news. "I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION. Something came up & Ji Eun is not able to make it...." There was silence. Everyone took a few seconds to let it sink in, and then began scrambling to think of a new idea. Jungkook kept to himself, looking around at everyone's actions. Your eyes met with his and you quickly looked away, afraid he'd catch you staring. You felt his eyes observing you & began to feel extremely self conscious. After a while, he cleared his throat like he was about to announce something. "Sunbaenim, I want to kiss her." He pointed at you, his eyes still focused on you, almost as if he were in awe. Gasps were heard throughout the crowd and then silence crept upon the warehouse once again. 
 
There was no doubt that your face was bright red. Everyone's eyes were piercing through you & your own eyes began to sting from fear of being judged. Jungkook slowly made his way towards you, never taking his eyes off of you. He appeared in front of you & introduced himself, asking if you'd be okay with it, considering the situation. You sheltered yourself away from him & never met his gaze. He could tell you were shy, and he grabbed your hand to comfort you, but you pulled back, still in utter shock. "Please...." he pleaded. You looked up & saw his face up close for the first time. "Okay.." You slightly nodded & he flashed you a smile. He looked at the director, getting a nod of approval & suddenly a wave of designers, make up artists, & hair stylists rushed towards you. They did a complete make over, resulting in you looking like an actual actress or an idol. The director quickly briefed you on how the scene would go & the whole time you could practically feel your heart jumping out of your chest. "AAAAAND ACTION!" the cameras clicked & started filming as the song started playing. You were told to just stand still & let Jungkook do everything, but you were antsy & shaky & nervous. Jungkook appeared and walked into the camera's focus, eyes set on you and you only. You took a deep breath & waited for him to reach you. 
 
This was it. He was a couple feet away from you & he took your hand in his. All the while he was mouthing the words to the song,  it almost felt as if he was serenading you. He took his other hand & placed it on your cheek, eyes looking into yours. Your heart stopped & you inhaled, taking in the scent of his cologne which made your knees weak. His finger wiped across your cheek and he smiled. The music stopped playing & suddenly he closed his eyes and leaned in, his lips crashing upon yours. Your eyes opened wide and it almost felt like you were in a drama. His lips parted and he put his hand under your chin, cradling it & slightly pushing your head up. You finally closed your eyes and sank into the movement of his lips against yours. You breathed in once more & caught the aroma of mint coming from Jungkook's mouth. Once more he pecked your lips softly and moved his head away from yours. He gently grasped your face with both hands on each cheek, and smiled. "CUT! Good job guys! 5 minute break." You exhaled greatly & suddenly cheers were heard from the other BTS members off the set. Jungkook let go of your face & yelled at the other members to stop. He observed you once more & began, "I'm sorry if I startled you, but thank you for helping. But you know that you can't leave me now, right? We've even kissed! Jungkook is now a part of your life, whether you like it or not.. I hope you enjoyed your first day of work" He smiled like a dork & handed you a slip of paper with his phone number on it. You laughed a bit and replied "I think I might like it here." 
 
THE END ♡