Chapter 2

In the next life, it will still be you.

Kyuhyun's POV

I am waiting for you, my love. I can't wait to see you.. I need to find you.. No matter where you are, I will find you. Soon, we will meet again..

I smile as I look up to the sky, today's a wonderful day.

 

No one POV

It's a sunny day again, normally Ryeowook would just stay in the beach house and just play his piano since it's too hot during Summer. He didn't like Summer.. He prefered Winter but he did not know the reason behind it. Sungmin, his brother, was the only one living in the beach house together with him to take care of him. Ryeowook have been weak since he was born. He did not know the reason, but Sungmin know the reason behind all these. Ryeowook did not go to school since young but he was taught by Sungmin.

"Hyung... Hyung... Where are you? " Ryeowook just woke up after the injection yesterday. His head still hurts but at least it's better than yesterday.

Sungmin came running to Ryeowook, " Hyung's here. How are you feeling? "

"My head still hurts a little.. I'm thirsty.. " Ryeowook said while putting his hand on his throat.

Sungmin went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water for Ryeowook. His expression wasn't good today and Ryeowook wonder why...

/Is it because of me?/ Ryeowook wonders..

Sungmin knew that it's the day.... The day that will change Ryeowook's life, but he can't do anything to prevent it from happening.. He really hopes that Ryeowook would be strong.. It could not bear to see what will happen in the future..

"Hyung... Hyung... Earth to hyung! " Ryeowook said while shaking Sungmin.

"Oh. Sorry Ryeonggu. Did you say something? " Sungmin replied.

" Hyung, are you ok? You don't look like the usual you.. It's like your body is here but your mind is somewhere else... " Ryeowook said sadly.

Sungmin then hugged Ryeowook, " Aww, is my wookie worried about me? Don't worry ryeonggu... Everything will be fine... Everything will be alright.. Just be strong okay? " He patted Ryeowook's back. Making Ryeowook even more confused.

*Ding dong*

Sungmin froze there for a moment.

"Who's that?" Ryeowook asked.

" No idea, I'll get the door." Sungmin said. /Lies/

Heart beating fast as he approach the door.

*Ding dong*

/Stop ringing the bell, I am coming.. / Sungmin shaked his head.

"Who's that?" Sungmin said as he opens the door. /I know who is that../

"Oh, you should have someone in mind already. " That person at the door smirks as he said.

 


Wow, I am quite shocked to see 3 comments. Thanks for commenting.. I actually wrote this story for fun. Didn't expect people to read it but I am really grateful.. ^^ Sorry for a lousy storyline.

PS. My English is not vert good. Thanks for your understanding. ^^