Jin

BTS - Cooking with Jin

 

Pink Princess Jin - 
 
It had been a really long day at school & all you could think about was getting home and jumping into your bed. You were stressed out, between tests and quizzes and essays and homework and all your other problems in life. You finally got to your front door and sighed in relief. Your stomach growled & you groaned. "Aish jjinja?? I just want to sleep!" As you were whining, you heard someone laugh. It sounded like it was coming from inside your house and you grew suspicious & a little scared. 
 
You opened your door cautiously only to peek in and see your loser boyfriend Jin in your kitchen smiling. "Yah! You scared me!" Jin simply laughed at you & you stuck your tongue out at him. "Are you hungry princess?" he asked you, "actually, I don't have to ask. I could hear your stomach from outside the door" He laughed to himself & you pretended to be angry, but actually you were extremely embarrassed. You leaned on the counter and watched him cut a few vegetables before butting in and saying, "I can take care of myself y'know? You don't always have to do this" He didn't look up once and continued cutting, but you caught him smiling, which made you happy. A few seconds passed before he finally said, "I like cooking. Almost as much as I like you." 
 
Deep down you were really happy but instead of showing it, you pretended not to care about his overflowing cheesiness. You saw some flour on the counter, scooped up some with your hand, & flicked it in his face. He finally stopped cutting and looked up at you, and he had an angry expression on his face. You became scared but before you knew it he had flour in his hand and he threw some at you. You guys wrestled and began flinging ingredients at each other, while laughing nonstop. Jin grabbed you by the waist & cracked an egg on your head while you were splashing vinegar on him. After all the fun, you guys become exhausted & stopped only to realize that all the food was now on you guys and you both looked (and smelled) disgusting. Jin laughed and picked you up by the waist, plopping you on the counter as he examined all the food stuck to you. "______-ah, let's just go out to eat tonight instead, ne?" he laughed & you nodded in agreement. "Ne, I think that's a good idea." You kissed his nose and smiled, glad that you hadn't just gone home & slept. 
 
THE END ♡