Final

Onomatopoeia, Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli POV

Tick tock... Splish splash... Thumpity thump...

I listened to the clock ticking away consuming another hour of my life... Another day without that by my side. Then I hear the rain outside pouring down onto the solid surfaces that it happened to fall on as my tears fall onto the wooden floor of my own bedroom. There I am again... Crying alone in my room. Why did you have to leave me like this? Why did you have to go? Every so often I think of your soft fluffy hair and the happy little memories we shared together. That's when I stop to listen to my heart beat. I wonder why it's still beating when the most important person to me isn't here anymore. After that I stop for a few seconds and think about the one that means the most to me and ask myself why it happened? Why my heart is still beating when her heart isn't? And today, the answer for those questions remain quite a mystery to me... But not for long.

Tick tock...

Oh how I miss you so much teddy bear, when I was a child I use to bring you everywhere. At night time I couldn't sleep without you and wouldn't even let go of you when you got dirt on you for mother to watch. Mom had to sneak you out of my arms and secretly wash you in the night. But that was when I was a kid, I don't need you now although the memory of throwing your worn out body still hurts now.

Splish splash...

Every so often I cry in my room all alone wondering why you had to go. You're fur was white... So pure and fluffy Mr. Kitty. When I got home you would silently jump out at me and welcome me after a hard day of work. It really never crossed my mind that you'd get sick one day and just leave me like this. Now when I go home it feels empty in my house, almost as if no one had been living in it for years. I miss having company with you. It makes me cry when I think about the day the vet told me you wouldn't make it and you did ended up going to heaven exactly when he told me it would happen. I miss you so much but not as much as someone else.

Thumpity thump...

I know I miss many things in life but you are the one that I miss the most. Everyday that heartbeat of mines makes me hurt and wonder w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter