Wings Of Black

Wings Of Black

 

You ran as fast as you could through the mess of trees and bushes.

It was all too much.

His changing personality.

As if he were two people in one. 

The way he would say he loved you as he tried to kill you.

It was all too much.

You tripped over a root and stumbled.

As you fell on your knees, you quickly crawled behind a tree to hide. You covered your mouth to mask your heavy breathing.

"Jagiya, where are you? Come out Jagi. I won't hurt you. I love you." Zelo cooed sweetly, leaves crunching beneath his feet.

You sat as still as a statue hoping that he wouldn't notice you.

When the footsteps died down, you peeked past the tree to make sure he was gone.

But that was when a pair of hands grabbed you by the neck and slammed you against the tree.

The wind was knocked out of you as you tried to claw at Zelo's hands.

"Jagiya, you didn't answer me... That made me very sad." Zelo said with a pout as he gripped your throat tighter.

You choked and clawed at his hands harder. "Zelo.. Let.. Go.." You pleaded barely above a whisper, tears starting to line your eyes.

Your vision started to get spotted with black. You gasped for breath with no success. Zelo wouldn't loosen his hands.

As your vision started fading, it was as if you could see black wings portruding from behind Zelo's shoulders.

You smiled softly and reached out to touch the soft black feathers. But before you could everything faded into black.

Your body slumped forward into Zelo's arms.

He held you close as he traced the hand prints on your neck.

"I love you so much." he said as he wept bitterly.