Danger

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, Kwon Yoona. I know you'll be calling," the guy on the other end of line said. Yoona cringed. It's definitely not Hyunsoo's voice. "Who are you?" She asked boldly. She needed to know where her sister is or whether she's save. "Such a bold girl you are. I'm M. Your sister is currently with me. I'm goigg to text you the adress, come and get your sister. Don't bring anything or anyone. Do you understand?" The guy asked and ended the line even before Yoona was able to reply. 

Yoona sat on the bench, waiting anxiously for the message. It came but then Hyunsoo ran towards her. "Yoona!" He shouted. He was panting and his hair was a total mess. His clothes are full of dirt and he looks so pale. "Hyunsoo sunbae! What happened? Where's my sister?!" Yoona stood up and she freaked out. "Yoona, i think you shouldn't go now. Your sister is safe, they're just keeping them. They're waiting for you and they would use both of you so you shouldn't come. Junhyung are kidnapped with her together so she's not alone. Junhyung's friends and my friends are currently on the way there and they almost arrived. We'll see what they can do. For now, just stay in school because once you get out, the spies are everywhere," Hyunsoo explained. Yoona's mind took a while to process everything. "And why the hell does that guy want the both of us?" She asked. "I don't know, he didn't tell me about that," Hyunsoo answered. 

Yoona and Hyunsoo decided to walked to the cafetaria and bought Hyunsoo some water and food. Yoona kept looking at her phone even though she doesn't know what to anticipate or to wait because there's no one she can contact. "Hyunsoo!" Hyuna called. He raised his eyebrow but he kept eating. "Can i ask for your friend's number? I'm just so anxious and so worried. I..." "Alright," he said and gave his phone to her. "Go check the last 3 person on my call list," he said. Yoona quickly copied the number and gave him back his phone and ran out from the cafetaria. "Yah, Kwon Yoona! Where are you going?!" Hyunsoo shouted. He quickly followed her. 

They both arrived in the parking lot but Hyunsoo stopped her. "Don't tell me you're really going..." hyunsoo said. "Sunbae, I can't just stay here when i know my sister is being kidnapped. And, you got 3 friends already so I'll be safe even if i go right? And you said Junhyung sunbae's friends are there too. I need to know, sunbae. She's my sister! My only one! You won't understand!" Yoona shouted. Hyunsoo stayed in silence for a while before he approached one of the motorcyle in the parking lot. "Use the helmet, hold on thight. We're going." 

 

Graffiti are spread everywhere. Some are cannot be read nor understand. It was a very creepy place, goes in through the small roads on every end of the roads. The two decided to leave the motorcycle at one of the roads and went deeper. They walked carefully while looking around. "Yoona, it's better if we go to one of the house near here first and i can go call my friend. Signal here is very hard so until i reach one of them, we're not going. And you should follow me this time, this is a command or you'll be in danger," he said, taking her hand and brought her to one of the house near there. 

The old grandmother welcome them warmly with a smile and let them in but Hyunsoo insisted that he will stay outside to find for signal. He get stable signal after 7 minutes and quickly dialed his friends. But guess they doesn't have signals means they're already there, possibly. Then, one of Junhyung's friend appeared! "Hyunsoo? You're Hyunsoo right?" He asked, panting because he was running. "Yeah! What the hell happened?" He asked, panicking. Yoona who heard the two guys shouting ran outside and asked the same question like Hyunsoo asked. "One of our friend, Hyunseung was stabbed with a knife and he's unconcious. The others are fighting the guards and they're trying to get Junhyung and Yuri out. I'm just going to inform you this just in case you and whoever you bring along including you, Im Yoona, not to go there. The situation has worsen and it's the best for you guys to stay away. Kwon Yoona-ssi, we'll brig your sister back, that's a promise," he said. Somehow, Yoona felt like he could trust that guy. 

 

When he arrived back, most of the guards were down. Only 5 are left. In the beginning, there was like 15 of them. There's only Doojoon, Woohyun, and Hoya there because Dongwoon and Sunggyu brought Hyunseung away to the hospital and Gikwang was away to search for Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter