Test

JUNGLI ONE SHOTS

So i just saw this while digging stuffs earlier so yeah it may not be bad posting it here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mom! Wake up! We have to go!"

"Damn it Krystal, it's only seven in the morning and my jetlag is still not coming off!"

"Okay. Sleep. I'll go there by myself and if I got lost, blame yourself. Bye."

"Ya! What the hell, this child is really... Ya! Wait for me!"

In the other hand where peaceful stays...

"You're already facing your computer this early. Isn't that bad?" Sulli's mother asks calmly as she pours Sulli's favorite americano in a small cup beside her laptop inside her room.

Sulli lets out a deep sigh come out before speaking. "I really need to finish this mom."

"Is it really important that you don't even have time to eat downstairs?"

"Mom please, things will get faster without this nonsense conversation."

Her mom stuttered. "Waa, this girl is really serious. By the way, Krystal and her mom got back from America yesterday, they called this morning and said they want to give us a visit."

Sulli's fingers suddenly stopped on their own from typing. "That brat." She then smirked.

"Why? Did you two fight before they left?"

"No." Sulli finally faces her mother. "Meet them, mom. I can't. I'm too busy." then gets her sight back to the computer.

Sulli's mother gave her a quick hit on her shoulder. "Ouch. What the..."

"Come out of your room. Just today." Sulli's mother strictly said then steps out of her room. Sulli just breathed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then the doorbell rings. The two mothers showed how they missed each other and lighted a deep conversation in just a second.

"Is this Krystal? Aigoo, she's gotten more pretty."

Krystal smiled and then bowed. "Thank you. But... where's Sulli?"

"Ah, her? She's inside her room. She's really busy with her work so she told me not to let anyone in."

"Work? What's her job?"

"She's a doctor, a mind doctor actually. A psychiatrist."

"I'll go see her."

"Ah... But Krystal... She might get angry."

Krystal ran upstairs excitedly while laughing. "Don't worry mom, I know this girl very well."

Sulli probably heard Krystal already together with her loud running foot steps. "Aish. So loud!"

"SURPRISE!" Krystal shouted but the tall girl seems like she doesn't care and still working on her laptop.

"Long time no see. Ya! Choi Sulli! I'm here."

"I see." Sulli replied.

"What the... Won't you even hug me?"

"I'm busy, get out."

"Wow, Sulli, you really have grown to a mature woman." Krystal said as she gives Sulli a hug from the back, snaking her arms across Sulli's neck. "I missed you." she whispered but Sulli is still not convinced.

Krystal jumped on her bed and started to crawl mischievously.

"What are you doing?" Sulli asked relaxedly while still working.

"Why is your tone like that? I even sleep here when we were in..."

Sulli cuts off the younger girl's word. "We're no longer high school teens."

"Wow. What is wrong with you Choi Sulli?" Krystal asks as she gets off the bed, goes beside Sulli and sits on the table. "You should stop drinking this." Krystal states followed by a sip from Sulli's cup of coffee.

...

...

...

"WHAT THE HELL!" Sulli yells so loud when Krystal accidentally spitted out the coffee to her face because of the bad taste but instead of feeling sorry, Krystal bursted on laughing.

"This is me telling you to pause what you're doing." She then closed Sulli's laptop quickly.

"What the- are you really out of your mind?!" Sulli shouts once more.

"Then figure it out. I've heard you are a mind doctor. See what's wrong with me." then smirks.

Sulli just left her a tiger look.

"Calm down, I'm your best friend."

"You WERE my bestfriend."

"Ya! You're the one who didn't keep in touch."

"Am I blaming you?"

"Then why did you stop calling me huh Choi Sulli? Did you have a boyfriend that's why you stopped talking to your best friend?"

"Stop with the talk. It's nonsense."

"Are you really a psychiatrist? Didn't you say you wanted to be an architect?"

"Yeah. I'm a psychotherapist so when you got even more worse, come to my office."

Krystal smiled. "Waaa, look at you being proud of yourself. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Sulli removes her eyeglasses and stood up in front of Krystal. "Do I look like I have one?"

Krystal grins. "You look like you have a hundred. I don't want to admit this but you look so cool and beautiful."

Sulli finally smiled then gets back to sitting on her bed. "I don't."

"You don't have a boyfriend? Wow. But you had?"

"Nope. I'm still innocent when it comes to things like those."

Krystal jumps off the table and sat down beside Sulli.

"You're lying." Krystal said as she gives Sulli a suspicious look.

"I'm not forcing you to believe though."

"Aigoo. Look at your temper. So you're not dating anyone?"

Sulli shook off her head as a "no".

"Well me... I have a boyfriend." Krystal confessed. Sulli doesn't want to admit it even to herself but it hurt her a bit.

"But do doctors like you know how to handle a patient's confusion about their gender?" Krystal asked with a clueless face.

"Why?" Sulli asked.

"I... wouldn't tell you this if you're not a doctor, but since this is going to be a free consultation, I mean, I am asking you as a patient and you as a doctor..."

They both released a serious face.

"My boyfriend... I am comitted to him for 3 years but whenever we try to do uhm... ... I can't. I just can't. At first I thought I'm just too young to do that but until now I still can't work with him on that."

"Well-" Sulli is about to talk but...

"And... I know my next words will embarass me but when I was in America for five years, many guys found me so attractive so they'll ask me to go out and make out but I really don't like to. I always dump them. But whenever I see beautiful women... my adrenaline rush is... I don't know. I'm so embarassed right now but I'm really feeling something towards girls including... when I saw you earlier. By any chance... Am I a lesbian?"

Sulli smiled.

"What's funny? I'm being serious."

"Do you really want to end your confusion and know what you really are?"

Krystal nodded.

"Okay let's do the test." Sulli said as she faces Krystal.

"How long will it take?"

"Just seconds."

"Are you serious on that? How can you cure me within just sec-"

"Shut up, this is not curing anything. You aren't even sick anywhere. I'm just going to help you know to end your confusion. So here. I'll do this test towards you and please do not try to fight with your feelings. Whatever you will feel is the answer. Ready?"

Krystal nodded again.

"Now open your eyes widely."

"Is it okay to blink?"

"I told you whatever you will feel, just go with it."

"Are you going to give me some drug injection or what? Will this test hurt me? Oh my God, Choi Sulli I swear to god if you hurt me I'm going to-"

Krystal's word immediately got cut off when Sulli gave her a gentle press of lips on hers. Sulli stayed eyes opened and watched how will Krystal react. Krystal got shocked but as she follows Sulli's instructions, she didn't fight with her feelings so stayed attached with Sulli's lips. Her eyes started to blink a hundred times a second which means she's feeling awkward and Sulli knows that as she continue to watch Krystal to fulfill her assessment. But since Krystal's eyes keep on blinking like panicing, Sulli gets further with the test and deepens the kiss as she slowly and passionately nibbles Krystal's soft and sweet lips. Sulli finally knew the result by seeing Krystal close her eyes that obviously means she's liking it.

Sulli pulls back and smiled at Krystal. The younger girl slowly opened her eyes while gasping.

"You... really are a pro. How come you never had a boyfriend?" Krystal whispered.

Sulli smiled boastfully. "That is also the answer why I took psychology instead of architecture."

Krystal just gave her a clueless look.

"6 years ago, do you remember? When we were in high school. We were so hard headed. We cut class all the time, we sleep in the class, we were queens. And when that time came when we first tried to drink alchohol, we drank secretly in your room." Sulli smiled as she reminisce the good scenes. "You liked the soju's taste so much. But I didn't. Until you got drunk. You yelled at me "You only want coffee all the time! Aigoo this bastard!" with a husky and sleepy voice. I just gave you a sound of giggle as I see you being so softly mad. But you grabbed my body and whispered some things. "You, stop smiling like that all the time. I hate seeing pretty girls, seriously." I thought you were just kidding and I thought what you meant was you hate seeing girls prettier than you because you want to be the only one so I smiled even more at you until I just felt your lips on mine. And just like how you reacted just now, I closed my eyes and liked it too much even if your lips tasted like soju. That's the time when I started to feel confusion towards my gender, so I told myself that I'm going to be a psychiatrist so I'll know what's inside me because I'm too shy to tell a doctor or even my parents. And seeing you did the same right now. I think you are like me. That's the answer."

"So I'm a..."

"Yes you are."

"But I'm still not convinced."

Sulli burried her mind in deep thoughts because she surely felt right about Krystal's problem. "Why? Are you still confused?" Sulli asked worriedly.

"Yes. Let's do the test once again." Krystal said desperately as she pouts cutely in front of Sulli.

Sulli giggled. "Ya, stop using excuses just to taste my lips."

"Do you also do that test to your patients?"

"No, not yet. Because so far you're the first one who consulted me about that, and I'm pretty surprised that it turned to be an effective test. I think I'll use that from now on since I don't even have a boyfri-"

Krystal enters. "Ya doctor Choi, I'll break up with him tonight so let's date. You can't do that to anyone from now on alright? I'll call you tomorrow."

"What?!" Sulli shouted in shock.

"Let's do the second part of the test. I am confused why my heart beated that fast the moment you were kissing me. I'm leaving. Bye!"

"Woah. She has fallen for me for seconds. Wow, Jung Soojung, you really are something." She whispered on self followed by a sigh. "Okay, Choi Sulli, it's time for you to get a partner."