Love me

Love me

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun walked to school thinking about Key and his love for him.He was deep in thought that he didn't hear someone callimg him until he bumped ino Key,

''Yah hyung snap out of it''said Key angrily

''Oh sorry key,what did you say?''asked jonghyun.

''i said good morning''said key.

''Good morning Key,lets go the beel is about to ring''jonghyun said and dragged key to class.

Then bell rang Jonghyun sat in his seat and started to thing about Key.Jonghyun didnt pay attention in his classes until it was lunch.

The bell rang and lunch break started so jonghyun was looking around for key,until he saw him with taemin.Then taemin spotted jonghyun he said bye to key and ran to his classroom smiling.

''hey key''shouted jonghyun.Key turned around and smiled at jonghyun then started walking torwads him.

''Lets go eat okey''said jonghyun and key just nodded

Then jonghyun and key sat to their table,they started to eat in silence until jonghyun breaked their silence.

''Key do you want to go to a park with me i want to tell you somthing important''asked jonghyun.Key nodded while chewed his food.

The bell rang and everyone startyed to go to their classes.Key waved  jonghyun and jonghyun smiled at key.

Then their lessons were over jonghyun went to a park and waited for key .

Ten minutes later key showed up in skinny jeans and a T-shirt.

''So what did you wanted to tell me jjong''asked key curiosly.Jonghyun swolloed had and sighted.

''Key before i tell you you have to promis you wont hate me okey''jonghyun said in serious tone.key just nodded and smiled at his hyung.''key i love you''said jonghyun enought for key to hear.Key stood with his eyes wide.He was shocked that his hyung just confessed to him.Key smiled and went to hug jonghyun  then he said ''i love you too hyung'' into jonghyun's ear.Jonghyun pulled away from key and kissed him gently on the lips key kissed him back.Key pulled away first and smiled,jonghyun smiled too and took key's hand and started to walk hone hand in had.Both of them were happy because they knew that the loved each other.