1

Ciao La Mia Bella Principessa

Overnight, Nana had suddenly had an obsession with the Italian language. She was very fond of speaking Italian even if it didn't sound right. Lizzy had been away for a while and knew nothing of Nana's new obsession.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

I entered our dorm to find almost everyone stood in the kitchen watching E-Young make food. None of them heard me so I went to mine and Nana's room and put my stuff down.

"CIAO LA MIA BELLA PRINCIPESSA!"

I screamed and felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. It was Nana.

"Yah.. Unnie.." I groaned. "You scared me.. What does that even mean?"

"It means hello my beautiful princess in Italian~" Nana said, squeezing me.

"Since when did you speak Italian?" I asked, puzzled.

She shrugged. "I'm glad that you're back now principessa. It was boring without you~"

"Go talk with the others for a while Nana, I'm tired." I said, but Nana wouldn't let go.

"Let me stay with you." She said.

"Fine.." I mumbled, then I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

 

Nana's P.O.V

As soon as Lizzy was deep asleep I left the room quietly and went back to the others.

"She's asleep. Carry on." I said.

Everyone backed away from the maknaes as they carried on putting the icing on the cake.

"Everyone else put the decorations up." Kaeun said.

An hour later the house was filled with banners and balloons and there was a huge cake on the table. I went to check on Lizzy. She was starting to wake up as I entered.

"Ciao la mia bella principessa~" I said quietly.

She looked at me and smiled. "Annyeong unnie.."

"I have something to show you." I said.

She got out of bed and I lead her out of the room to the living room. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw everyone sat around with the decorations.

"Suprise!" Everyone yelled.

"Oh you didn't have to~!" Lizzy squealed.

"We wanted to though, you spent so long away and we knew you were feeling lonely without us so we wanted to welcome you back in the best way possible so we made a cake for you!" E-Young said.

We spent the rest of the afternoon celebrating Lizzy's return. When it got to the evening I took Lizzy out to an italian restaurant. We ordered our food and drinks. The food came and we ate.

"Do you like it principessa?" I asked.

Lizzy nodded, but was obviously enjoying the food too much to speak.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

We arrived back at the dorm quite late and everyone was already asleep. We climbed into bed together.

"Goodnight unnie.." I said.

"Buona notte, principessa.." Nana whispered, kissing my forehead.