Yifan thinks that he must be the luckiest man to have found his Snow White.

His Snow White
Please log in to read the full chapter

Based off from here, here, especially here, here, here, and here.

Kaisoo is from here and here. :3

Yifan watches as his bandmate settles himself on the white chair in front of him, the host and hostess onstage making commentaries and listing out nominees in the award show.  He cannot help but think of just how fair Joonmyeon’s skin is, and it reminds him of a classic fairy tale when he was young.  A girl with skin so fair, and lips so red, with jet-black hair as dark as the night; Yifan tells himself that Joonmyeon must be the perfect male version of Snow White.

 

Behind Yifan, Zitao is making himself comfortable, chatting with Jongin and Kyungsoo.  A loud laughter from Zitao startles him out of his daze.  Probably talking about our dance practice, he thinks to himself as he looks over to the three of them.

 

Yifan notices that when Zitao looks away to look to the stage, Kyungsoo leans closer to Jongin, resting his chin – unnecessarily, Yifan thinks – on Jongin’s back, and mutters to him something indecipherable before straightening up, his concerned eyes fastened on Jongin, and the latter turns to look at Kyungsoo.  Yifan raises his eyebrows only slightly, not really surprised when Jongin smiles and reaches over to cup Kyungsoo’s nape.  He thinks he hears Jongin assuring Kyungsoo with soft words and gentle eyes; Kyungsoo’s frown is suddenly replaced with a relaxed face and a small smile.  When the owl-eyed young man looks toward the stage, Jongin decides to pet the side of his head, silently marveling at how different Kyungsoo looks.

 

Yifan chuckles softly to himself as he looks away.  These two lovebirds are always like this, whenever and wherever.

 

He looks around the table, chatting with members here and there.  Often, he looks to the stage, listening to the announcements and the monologues of the hosts on stage.  Every now and then, his eyes will find themselves returning to Joonmyeon’s side profile, and Yifan finds himself capturing that moment and saving the image in his brain.

 

“Excuse me, we would like to take some pictures of the two of you, and then the rest of you,” are the words that come out of a photographer’s mouth, accompanied with a smile, as the photographer and a trail of more photographers appear suddenly into their view.  Yifan and the group had expected to have their photos taken at the award show.  They are a popular music group, after all.

 

“Sure,” Yifan hears Joonmyeon’s voice, and he looks to him.  He sees Joonmyeon looking back at him, with eyes that speak softly of admiration.  Joonmyeon looks away to face the photographer.

 

Forgetting briefly about the photographer in front of them, he stares unabashedly at Joonmyeon, not even making a move to tear his eyes away from his band mate.

 

He poses a little too late, his eyes delayed to look directly at the camera, instead of at Joonmyeon.

 

(Yifan's not alone; Joonmyeon apparently derp'ed himself in one of the pictures.)

- - -

 

Minutes later, Joonmyeon stretches, with his

Please log in to read the full chapter