trapped in love

trapped

 

“ Hurry up we ‘re gonna be late “ his manger basically yelled at him , but Jongin knew that he had to do the final touches to his hair , so that he would look perfect as always for his interview with EXO , he knew the boys were hot and cute at the same time although he’s never seen them before , but he heard that from here and there , therefore he thought that he must look his best so that the boys won’t look down at him , not that he heard that they are Superficial or anything but he didn’t like taking risks especially when it comes to his image .

Jongin made sure to make his hair as pushed back as possible making his perfect tanned  face  stand out , revealing his handsome features , he asked his stylist hyung , to make him look especially y and chick at the same time , when he was asked why , he only answered that he wanted to look good today . the stylist did what he was asked for immediately because he had no right to deny , plus who in earth doesn’t want to see Kim jongin look like a y beast , As a result Jongin was in his white skinny jeans that define every inch of his legs and his perfect firm , the stylist made a smart choice giving him black v shirt that fits him very well , it’s almost tight . almost  .

with one last look at the mirror Jongin knew he looked perfect for the EXO boys , not that he wants to impress them , or that he wants them to like him or whatever , he just wanted to look as good as them despite he ‘s never seen them before , why would Jongin interview some people he doesn’t know or like or didn’t even read about before ?

well he was supposed to be reading some facts about EXO and watching their lastest growl  mv ,  but because Jongin was SO busy trying to look perfect , he didn’t have the enough amount of time to check on EXO ,

“ five minutes left before we start the broadcast “ the PD yelled calling EXO boys to come out and take their sits they were all taking last peeks at the script while the stylists were still putting them make up and making their clothes look like perfection .

 damn they ARE pretty good looking , they could kill a man  just with one look , and that boy with eyeliner ;    !! he is so y , Jongin thought as he made his way to his sit which was just in from of the twelve gorgeous  boys , he didn’t manage to see all of the 12 of them since there were more then 10 pro coordi noonas and hyungs putting the last touches on them .

 Jongin was too busy checking out the boy with eyeliner wondering how the could he look so y ,he totally forgot to readt his script … he would totally fall for him , he was going to do so , before he  noticed  a giant boy  with  hella big eyes calling his name “Baekie , baby come here , I miss you “  , so his name is Baekie , no that  must be a nickname , Jongin followed with his eyes as the eyeliner boy stood up from his sit and made his way toward the giant boy who brought him closer to him spreading his legs wide as “ backie “ as he called him  , closed his beautiful legs around the giant’s waist  slightly at the feeling of them being connected , not long after , Chanyeol leaned closer  , deleting the distance between their lips , before starting to move in a synch , the y small guy smiled in the kiss , and Jongin saw the taller one smirk , Jongin swears this scene he is seeing is hotter then any other one that he could find in the internet , the bigger guy slid his tongue the smaller one ‘s lower lip earning a small moan from the smaller one , as he started moving his hips putting his cute little on the giant’s crotch , Jongin felt his face heating , he knew he shouldn’t be watching but the scene he hotter than any   kissing scene he saw in his life , Chanyeol broke the kiss “ we should stop ..” Chanyeol whispered but Jonin could hear , damn the boy has a deep voice ,  no wonder why the smaller wanted him there and then ,  “ we’ll continue later okay ? “ Baekhyun said winking and getting off the bigger’s  lap , Chanyeol held his wrist bringing his beautiful hand closer his mouth before kissing it with his plump lips , baek blushed a little , THAT’s when Jongin knew that the eye liner boy is taken  . before he could react , a short guy who has a fair skin and looked like an angel while smiling , “ What the are you doing chanyeol ? I am so sorry you had to see them like that “  the angel-like boy   glared at chanyeol and his boyfriend before smiling his beautiful smile to Jongin , “no no , you don’t have to be sorry , I actually loved seeing that  , it was the hottest thing ever “ Jongin whispered the last part before , giving him his hand to shake it , “ I’m kim  Jongin , your interviewer for today “  Suho smiled and shake Jongin’s hand “ and  I’m SUHO . “ .

 

“ one minute left everybody , come on , be prepared “ the main  PD  announced and Jongin felt his heart’s  beating  fastening , it’s not because he is nervous , nor he was ever because of this show, hell , Kim jongin was never nervous because of anything related to this show he is hosting , why ? because he has no reason to be nervous ,but why the is heart beating this fast ? it’s not because of his eye contact with the doe eyed boy right ? , no why would that happen when he doesn’t even know the boy’s name ? no , it has to do with the temperature of the studio , oh right ! or maybe because of the scene he saw minutes ago , okay , that has to be the reason , “ THREE . TWO .ONE . NOW” Jongin was awaken from his thought when he realized that the camera is now facing him and he has to say something dammit .

“ Hello everyone this is KimJongin , your MC for tonight , today we invited twelve boys , they pretty famous these days , and I have to say they are pretty hot in person , now let us welcome EXO “  while the EXO boys introduced themselves Jongin looked at every and each one of them , then all of a sudden he felt his heart beating faster again .

 he’s never heard his heart so clearly in his ears before , well he did a few seconds ago which means this is the second time he’s hearing it beating this fast . as the doe eyed boy introduced himself , Jongin was sinking in his face looking at every inch , how could a human have such big eyes ? he is perfect , is all Jongin could think of right now .

 hell , how could he take his eyes off after he saw the most beautiful thing in his life , as the tanned boy ‘s eyes was glued to Kyungsoo , Jongin had no idea that the members finished their introductions , because he was too busy staring lovingly at Kyungsoo , like a kid who has seen  a piece of chocolate   and want it so bad that he is drooling over it , but no , Kim jongin can’t be drooling , right ? . okay maybbe he is , because last time he checked the giant boy who basically owned Baekhyun ‘s eyes almost popped out as he looked at the way Jongin was looking at Kyungsoo , now it’s been over one minute since the boys finished introducing themselves , but THE MC who is supposed to ask them the second question or whatever was in another world at the time , so EXO were just laughing nervously at  the sight of their  host drooling over one of their members , they couldn’t deny that Jongin looked like a y beast , he was perfect , his tanned yet fair skin standing out as his blonde  hair was pushed up .

  “ he is totally my style ….. damn if he didn’t fall for Kyungie  , I mean Luhan look at the poor guy .. he is ing drooling  .. in front of the camera , shouldn’t we tell him ? I kinda feel bad  “ Taemin whispered to Luhan who was gave him a comforting look in back and patted his shoulder in order to  make him feel better , “ don’t worry Hyung , you’ll find the one sooner than you think , and about that I think SUHO ‘ll do what he has to do so don’t worry “ Sehun who was sitting next to Luhan  added smiling his sweetest smile , before taking Luhan’s hand off taemin’s shoulder glaring at his confused “ friend “   .

” Our baby maknae is jealous   ?  .. oh ! you can tell me  I’m your Hyung , and you should tell me everything ! “ Luhan said not in a low voice that it could be heard by Taemin who giggled at Luhan ‘s straight forward words , which he thought were too much for Sehun was blushing like crazy , “ oh don’t worry sehunie , I won’t steal your Hyung , he is totally not my style , not even near to my style ,” Sehun blushed even more knowing that he made a big mistake taking off luhan’s hand from taemin , he’s just making things obvious maybe even the watchful fans could spot that and make a story out of it . while sehun’s was busy trying to calm down and stop his face fom reddening more ,  Luhan gavetaemin  a look , Damn he looked like he could murder someone because no one says Luhan isn’t their style , well at the end Luhan didn’t really mind  it since it didn’t come from sehun , “ well at least I am someone ‘s style , right sehunie ?” Luhan finished by planting a kiss on Sehun’s hot cheek .

Sehun swears he felt blood coming out of his face , maybe he was right ! maybe he was bleeding , because hell , he loved the feeling of luhan ‘s beautiful sinful lips in his skin , How does it feel to have them on his own lips then ? Sehun blushed even more , if that’s possible at the thought . as Luhan giggled at his very shy “ friend “  .

Kyungsoo didn’t mind the tanned boy looking at him like he wants to eat him up , he was never looked at with that hunger and love ? no that can’t be love , he just met the boy , but maybe jongin was a fan of his ? Kyungsoo made all the possibilities , but he couldn’t admit even to himself that the boy who was drooling aver him by now is gorgeous.

 Kyungsoo in the other hand couldn’t stop looking at Jongin either , maybe their eyes were glued by some invisible glue but they couldn’t stop staring at each other , Kyungsoo didn’t notice that he was drown in the other boy ‘s eyes and face and maybe some other parts , until Suho shook his shoulder , not very gently , glaring at him , before  clearing his throat louder then he expected it to be , but it did what it had to do , Jongin immediately shook his head in surprise , clearing himself his throat , blushing as he wiped the water ( saliva ) that escaped from his open mouth for a known reason , Jongin looked at the script in his hand as he heard a annoyed groan apparently from the pd  , “ what the is wrong with you ? you stop talking whenever you want ? whaat were you even doing ? thank GOD this isn’t a live show “ all Jongin could do is bow repeatedly mumbling Sorrys under his breath avoiding the looks his was given from the cameramen and especially from the main PD ,  “ Okay enough Kim Jongin , now continue your show “ Pd recommended and Jongin did what he was told , but this time he made sure  100 % to avoid looking at Kyungsoo , Okay maybe not 100% , but he tried his best by the way Jongin ing loved how the smaller boy’s name sounded  , he’s never heard a name that’s so beautiful in his life , or so thought he …

Kyungsoo had different plans , as Suho shook him harshly by the shoulders , He made sure  to keep his eyes as they were , glued to Jongin , Kyungsoo knew he got the boy , so he had to a little , because it’s been a long time since do kyungsoo got some hot y boy falling head over heels for him from the first time he sees him and not even try to hide it , well actually Kyungsoo has the biggest amount of fanboys in EXO , but they were fans just fans dammit . but Jongin the MC , could be something more , right ? .

Jongin finally had a question for Kyungsoo , which means he had to look at the boy who was already making a hole in his head with his doe eyes , which Jongin didn’t mind until he felt his heart in his ears , and felt his face flush bright red , and the blood started rushing to his bottom part as Kyungsoo his plump lips sinking his white as teeth in them , not taking his eyes away from the blushing boy in front of him ,  Damn he looks like a god , and he is shy too ? what a cutie ! Kyungsoo thought smirking a little as the Tanned boy finally stopped gazing at his perfect mouth and opened his own one to find his shaky voice and voice some scripted words .

 after reading  them from the paper in his perfect hands , “ Tell us Do Kyungsoo – Ssi , what’s your uhm .. ideal type ? “ Jongin managed to finish the sentence not breaking eye contact with Kyungsoo who did the same . “ I get this question a lot actually . I’ll answer it anyway . I like’em tall , y , with beautiful smile ,  by the way you look super beautiful when you smile Kim jongin , do you know that ?” Jongin was not expecting this , He was going to say something , if he was with someone who didn’t make his heart beat 1000000 beat in a second he would be his usual sassy cheesy self and say I KNOW RIGHT ? but now he wasn’t in the perfect situation to say  that , he actually wanted to tell the boy NO YOU LOOK ING PERFECT WHEN YOU SMILE AND YOU MAKE ME HEAR MY HEART BEATING IN MY EARS AND YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME WITH THOSE LIPS OF YOURS ? AND STOP BITING THEM ALREADY YOU ARE MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO STAY STILL IN THOSE TIGHT AS JEANS OF MINE THAT’S MY JOB TO BITE THEM NOT YOURS  

These are the things kim jongin wanted to tell the doe eyed boy in response but he couldn’t find his voice , it just disappeared , where ? no one knows . as he opened and closed his mouth 20 times per seconds , Suho cleared his throat , hitting Kyungsoo with his elbow , Kyungsoo got it and knew he had to continue talking about jongin ,Oops I mean his “I deal type “

“ you won’t answer ? okay then I’ll continue ,  as I said I love it when they smile beautifully , and eat well “ 

“ I eat well “ Jongin cut Kyungsoo  , and his eyes immediately grew so wide , until they almost fell out in the floors , what the did kim ing jongin just said infront of millions of fan of EXO , does he want to die or something ? they totally will know he wants Kyungsoo’s , maybe he does  , but maybe he doesn’t ,  right ? .  Okay he does , but he was not supposed to say that .

what did you think guys ? 

comment please and subscribe if you want to know more .

i'll try to update soon