001

Bad Boys Need Love to

Suzy's P.O.V

"Wake up!" A voice yelled at me. I started to open my eyes slowly and sighed. It was just Na-Eun.

"Wae~" I whined.

"You have a test today." She said smiling. I quickly jumpped up and ran in the bathroom to take a shower. I admit I'm not the type of girl who hates school. I love school, not sure why. I like the teachers and the work. I guess I'm just weird like that. After I was done taking a shower I went outside where my best friend Na-Eun is. She was 19 and was just about to go to college in 1 year.

"You take forever!" Na-Eun whined. I just laughed and ran over to her.

"You don't have your car today?" I asked looking around.

"No, my mom said that I can't use it for 3 weeks." Na-Eun said annoyed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Who knows." She said sighing. I just shook my head and laughed. We then started walking to school.

"Dude you're an !" Someone yelled. Na-Eun and I turned around and saw two guys fighting.

"I'm a ? You're the one who backed out of the deal!" The other one yelled.

"Yah! Don't make me get J-Hope on your !" The first guy yelled again.

"Oh, I'm so scared! What the hell is he going to do?" The second guy yelled back.

"Yah! Aish! I swear you give me headachs!" The first guy yelled.

"I'm done, i'm done!" He yelled again as they both just continued to walk silently. I looked back at Na-Eun confused.

"What just happened?" Na-Eun asked not able to get a grasp of the situation.

"I'm not sure, but what type of name is J-Hope?" I asked laughing.

"Who knows." Na-Eun said shaking her head. Once we got to class I went to the teachers desk. I had to give the teacher my essay.

"Why do you always give me your essays 5 weeks eariler?" The teacher asked me.

"So that way I can be ahead." I said smiling as I went back to my seat. Seven boys then walked in. They were standing in front of the teachers desk in a line.

"Oh right we have new students, introduce yourselfs and then take a seat." The teacher said looking at the boys. They just ignored him and sat down.

"Um, lets start the lesson." The teacher said looking down. I look next to me and sighed. Why did one of them have to sit next to me.

"I'm Suzy." I said smiling. I might as well be nice to him. 

"Suga." He said looking at me.

"Suga? That's a um, interesting name" I said smiling.

"Thanks." He said. I just turned back to the teacher and sighed. Suga is such a strange name. I mean is that his real name? Probably not. I mean who names their kid Suga? Maybe Suga is short for Sugar? Maybe not. 

 

A/N: My first story ever. Kinda short sorry, next chapter will be longer.  Anyway I hoped you enjoyed it! :)