I don't think I love you

I don't think I love you

 

It's been two weeks since the incident. It's been two weeks and Sehun has successfully avoided the older Chinese male. He remembers the night just like it was last night. He recalls the feeling of the other's lips on his own, feeling the butterflies fly in his stomach. He remembered feeling ecstatic and happy, having done nothing all night but to blush, not saying a word. He remembers being dropped off into his hotel room and they exchanged their goodbyes. He can never forget the smile on the other's face when he kissed the maknae a 'goodnight' kiss on the cheek.

Sehun can remember every second of the incident. But, despite all of this, Sehun has decided that this was all an accident. After a few days, he meant to forget about it but also decided on avoiding the older male, just to avoid another accident happening. At least, according to Sehun that is. But, he was having a hard time.

Frankly, it was hard to ignore the adorable brunette. Sehun uses all of his willpower to not spend more time with his hyung. He tries his hardest to make up excuses when his hyung asks to hang out or grab a bite. He didn't know if it hurt the older male, but, he didn't care. He just didn't want to have too much problems on his mind now. He's still too young, he thinks.

Sehun fails to see the pain stricken face of Yixing. He fails to notice that Yixing is slowly falling apart each day. The Chinese brunette knows that Sehun is avoiding him. Although, he didn't do much but try to get rid of the tension around them. He bites his lip every time the younger rejects him.

At first, Yixing thought that he finally portrayed his feelings through that kiss. He felt that since the maknae didn't pull away, maybe, just maybe, he felt something for him too. But, he thought wrong. After a few days of trying, he has given up trying to approach the maknae. Although, it hurts knowing that he isn't doing anything, it hurts more to see the younger playing around with his other hyungs, except him. Yixing takes notice of this and thinks that Sehun might be doing this on purpose.

 

It hurts. Yixing bites his lip once more at the sight in front of him. He sees Sehun and Kai playing around and Yixing just wishes that was him. He wishes it was him who was staying so close to the younger, that it was him making the maknae laugh like that. Yixing just wishes that Sehun would just talk to him, about anything, about everything, most especially why Sehun is avoiding him.

Maybe he hates me.. Sometimes, Yixing cries himself to sleep thinking of the thought that Sehun hates him. That maybe, Sehun isn't gay afterall and is disgusted by the thought of being with him. But why didn't he pull away..? Yixing is always disturbed by these thoughts and he just wants to run up to the younger to question him but he knows he can't. If anything, he didn't want Sehun to be scared than he probably already is.

----------------------------

 

Today was a big day for the EXO members.  They received the "Most Popular Group" award. They have received awards before but they still, feel proud of themselves. They have now entered the arena where the awards night would be held. And just to his luck, Sehun was seated next to Yixing. As they were instructed, they did a few fanservice moments. They rarely talked, although, there was a few whisperings here and there, due to language barriers. And Yixing was more than happy to translate for the younger boy. He was happy that, even just like this, he could get to talk to Sehun

Sehun, on the other hand, wanted as soon as possible to get away from his seat. He was starting to feel uneasy. He was thankful that his Chanyeol hyung sat beside him or he would die from the tension. Sehun ignored the stares that the Chinese was giving him, praying that this night would go by faster than expected.

---------------------------

Sehun sighed a sigh of relief as he reached their house. The night ended faster than it seemed it would, with Sehun trying to avoid the older male as much as possible. He was getting ready to take a shower when out of nowhere, a hand reached out to grab his arm. The next thing he knew, he was being dragged into their balcony by a very frustrated looking male.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Yixing usually wasn't like this, but his curiosity was eating at him. He looked straight into the younger's eyes, not caring if the other was slowly shrinking dues to a small fright. Sehun has never seen his Lay hyung like this. Ever. Maybe, from his other hyungs, but never from Lay.

Sehun didn't know what to say and truth be told, he was scared. He was scared of this side of his Lay hyung. He thought he would cry when he felt Yixing's fingers dig in deep into his arms. "I-i d-don't know. Just stop going near me!" Sehun's voice came out hoarse.

Yixing realized that the maknae was starting to get scared of him and loosened his hold. He must've loosened his hold too much, because as soon as he let go, Sehun ran out of the balcony and away from Yixing.

Yixing let out a sigh and felt another tear come. What just happened? What have I done? He heard faint footsteps behind him and he wished that it was Sehun. He wished that Sehun would come back and talk to him. But, to his dismay, it was Luhan.

Luhan saw the tear that escaped the younger's eye and didn't need to be told. He knew what to do. He stood there and wrapped his long arms around the vulnerable boy. Yixing didn't like to cry in front of people but he knew Luhan would understand. He didn't need to tell Luhan anything. All he needed was a hug. A hug from his best friend.

The two of them failed to see Sehun behind the transparent balcony doors and he rushed out before he could be caught. He ran straight for his bedroom and threw himself on the bed. He clutched onto his chest which was beating twice as fast now. He didn't know what was happening but after seeing Luhan hug Lay, he felt something coil in his chest. Jealousy? Sehun didn't know what it was, but he knew he didn't want other men touching his Yixing like that.

He let out a low and sad chortle at that. How could he call Yixing his own? After what he's done? Sehun felt like a jerk. He wanted to punch himself, because now he knows that he hurt the other this time. Sehun has gone over the line and there's nothing he could do about it. He missed the songs that the other would sing to him until he fall asleep, the small pats on the head or the comforting rubs that would relieve the stress he had kept. He just missed the other's touch so badly and he hated how he only saw that now. Sehun knows now. He knows what he's feeling is love but it's too late. I'm a fool. Sehun thinks that this is the first time he has ever cried himself to sleep.

-------------------------------

 

Sehun just stares at the pocky stick that is now in his hands. He is told to pick a partner yet he just blankly stares, which ends up to Yixing being pushed up by a sneaky Luhan. 'Do your best', Luhan whispers as Lay only returns him with a glare. Yixing swears that he could kill the deer right now, if it weren't for national television.

Yixing rubs awkwardly at his neck and smiles weakly at the maknae in front of him. The younger, only returning a blank nod in return.  Sehun slowly places the flavored pocky stick in between them and he feels his heart racing. He doesn't fail to notice the other members crowding around them. He remembers seeing this on television before as he screams at the screen that he can do better than the players. But, now, Sehun's not so sure, he can do it. Not when Zhang Yixing is right in front of him.

He realizes they have now started as Yixing starts to come closer. They both bite on the pocky one by one until only a good two centimeters remain between them. Sehun gulps and thinks he can't breathe anymore. He smells so good. Sehun inhaled the other's scent. This looked all too familiar to him, minus the pocky between them, of course. He feels Yixing's breath ghost over his cheek as the younger slowly tilts his head to the right and with only one centimeter left.

 

Yixing tries not to enjoy this. But, he's failing badly. He can't take it when Sehun is just a centimeter away from his face. He waits for Sehun to take the next bite and BAM. He felt the slight swipe of Sehun's lips against him. Oh, how Yixing missed those lips. But he's been over this. He promised Luhan and himself that he would forget about Sehun and his lingering feelings for the boy. But, why was this happening now? Are the skies playing a joke on him?

Yixing hadn't realized that Sehun has already let go and that he was at least ten feet away from Yixing. He sighed and bit on his lip as he tried to shrug off the heavy feeling in his heart. He breathed out a shaky breath and tried to go on with the night.

------------------------------

 

Yixing was never happier to be lying on his bed than now. He feels like all his limbs are a huge mess and he doesn't bother to stand. After the pocky incident a while ago, he hasn't had a clear mind and it was bothering him. He really wanted to forget about the maknae but it was seemingly impossible. What can I do to forg--

He was cut off of his thoughts as he heard a knock on the door. He was surprised to see Sehun's head pop through the doorway. " May I come in, hyung?" Sehun peeped inside and tried to see if he was disturbing anything.

Yixing initially jumped up at the sight of the younger. "oh.. uh, yeah.. sure.." He didn't really know what he would want to say. He felt his tongue being tied everytime the other was around. He sat down and felt the bed dip as the other sat beside him.

No one was saying anything and it was painful to bear for the both of them. Yixing had the courage to say something.

 "So, will you finally tell me what's bothering your mind?" No answer.

"Are you just gonna sit there?" No answer.

"Will you just say something?" No answer.

Yixing usually was a person of patience but the past ten minutes of silence was too much.

"Look, if you're not gonna say anyth-"

"I think I love you."

"-ing, you should just- what?" Yixing felt his heart stop.

" No, I don't think I love you."

He felt it drop again. It was too much to hope on.

"I AM in love with you hyung."

Yixing just stares. He stares because he doesn't know what to do.

"Are you serious about tha-

He was cut off by a soft peck on the lips. He remembers those lips.  He would know the softness of those lips anywhere. Yixing is rendered speechless and thinks the other is too cute for looking like a tomato once again.

"Yes, I am very sure about it." The younger declares before pulling the older into a longer yet still soft kiss. They both stay like that for a few minutes until Lay pulls away.

"I thought you would never say that. I love you too Hun-ah."

Sehun remembers the nickname that he was given. And he remembers that he missed it too much. He missed all of his Yixing's touches.  Sehun smirks at the thought of Yixing being his.

"I can finally call you mine." Yixing is dumbfounded at this and doesn't understand what the other means before he is pulled into another kiss. He smiles against the younger's lips because he knows that this time, the younger wouldn't leave him anymore. He wouldn't avoid him and Yixing was more than happy to know that.

 


Okay, so there you have it~ ^^

The sequel to my LayHun one-shot.

I hope you guys like it but I liked the first one more tho. 

Ohwell, there's always room for improvement.

 

On a side note JRDCCUEYDUSXTWTYEDUJTHF

MY ING FEELS!

OTL

Sorry~

-Brie