Massages

Foot Massages

“Oh my god, was that really suppose to be the Wolverine movie, like really?” Stephanie complained as she got in the driver’s side of the car and slammed her door shut. “They got the whole plot wrong!”

 

    Her two friends, Crystal and Kailani climbed into the car after her. Crystal just casually rolling her eyes as she pushed the passenger seat back and sat down. “It wasn’t that bad.”

 

    “Are you kidding me?” Stephanie said after plugging in her iPod and putting it on shuffle. “There were so many errors in that movie I couldn’t even count.”

 

    “Whoa there Chica, let’s take a breather.” Kailani tried to calm the blonde. “I do agree with you but hey, there was still plenty of good looking Hugh.” Not even Stephanie could stay angry with that comment.

 

    Again Crystal rolled her eyes at the comment. “Oh, and how would Taeyang feel about that?” Kailani stayed quiet as Stephanie laughed.

 

    The ranting had soon continued after the three buckled up and the 1997 Spyder Eclipse was put into drive and headed to Crystal and Kailani’s apartment complex. The drive wasn’t completely terrible, able to crack a few jokes on each other here and there.

 

    Stephanie pulled up outside of Kailani’s apartment and Crystal and her got out together. Stephanie leaned forward, looking at the two from the open passenger door. “So I guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow?”

 

    The other two looked at each other before Crystal pointed to Kailani and looked to Stephanie. “As long as this one is able to stay away from Taeyang’s body rolls.” Stephanie laughed at the comment and Kailani playfully slapped Crystal’s arm.

 

    “Hey, come at me bro. Not my fault he’s always practicing his moves at home.” She turned her head away from a minute and mumbled to herself, but it was still loud for the others to hear. “And it’s not like I’m really complaining.” The other two laughed at their friend and Kailani gave them a satisfied smile. “No but seriously, come over tomorrow for dinner. I remembered you were craving some Spanish food so I could whip something up for all of us.”

 

    “All of us?” Crystal asked, raising an eyebrow. She folded her arms over her chest and looked to Kailani. “Do you really think you’ll be able to cook enough for us? Cause you know how much I can eat, and then add in three men...plus you two of course.”

 

    Kailani threw her hands up in the air and gave a drastic shrug then dropped her arms to her sides. “Well you know what, if we run out of food we run out of food. I’ll just make sure to make extra food okay? Just make sure you and Dragon Balls...” Stephanie burst out laughing at the mistake. “...I mean, GD are there.” Immediately Crystal’s palm collided with her forehead and she couldn’t face her friends.

 

    “What did I do to deserve this?” Crystal said with her hand still attached to her face.

 

    “Alright guys, I better go. See you tomorrow.”

 

    “See ya.” The two called back to her before Crystal shut the door.

 

    Stephanie put the car back in drive and pulled out of her spot and headed home. Even though her friends seemed to calm down her anger for the new Hugh Jackman movie, she was still upset. Had a terrible habit of holding grudges.

 

    She pulled up to her own apartment complex and got out of the car, slamming her car door a little too harshly before heading up the stairs to her apartment door. Pulling her keys out of her pocket she pushed them into the lock and unlocked her door, stepping into a nice cool apartment. Thank you air conditioning.

 

    “Yeobo?” Her deep and husky voice seemed to call through the small apartment.

 

    “Ne?” Stephanie called back as she placed a hand on the white wall to balance herself as she slipped her shoes off. She dropped her keys on the table by the door and entered the living room, plopping down on the couch, still seething over the movie she had spent almost twenty bucks on.

 

    Yongguk came out of their bedroom and leaned against the door frame. He had known earlier that Stephanie was going to see the new movie with her close friends. He would have gone with them but, well, he thought there just wasn’t enough action in it for him.

 

    “You look happy.” Clear sarcasm was in his voice before he pushed himself off the door frame. He took long strides over to her and plopped himself down on the couch beside her. “So...how was the movie?” Stephanie’s head snapped to his direction and there was an annoyed glare on her face, one he was expecting. He began laughing, immediately showing off his gummy smile.

 

    “Do you realize just how wrong the plot is from the story?” Stephanie burst out as she turned to face him.

 

    Yongguk continued to chuckle. “No, not really. I think those Marvel movies are great but I never really bothered with the comics.”

 

    Stephanie let out a dramatic groan and leaned against the back of the couch. “Just when you think the movies couldn’t get any worse after First Class.” Her head rolled back in defeat. Laughing at his girlfriend’s reaction, he grabbed a hold of her feet and let her legs stretch out over his lap. He didn’t say anything and just started massaging her feet. “I mean hey it was still funny at some scenes but the plot in general was all over the plate.” Not even aware of her slip up of her failed English.

 

    Yongguk lifted his head, cocking an eyebrow at his girlfriend. “Plate?” He questioned, still massaging her feet.

 

    “Plot!” She quickly corrected herself. Already she was falling under the magical spell of foot massaging. “And that suit of armor was way too binge.”

 

    Again Yongguk lifted an eyebrow, eyeing her down and mentally questioning her knowledge of her own native language. “Binge?”

 

    Immediately Stephanie started blurting out different sounds, not even bothering to try to make an actual English word. “Your massaging is throwing me off okay!”

 

    Yongguk bursted out laughing but still did not remove his hands from her feet. “No, I’m pretty sure you just can’t speak proper English.” Again he starts up with massaging her feet.

 

    Still not use to receiving these massages, Stephanie’s head rolled to the side, resting against the back of the couch again. A moan, letting Yongguk know that he was excellent at giving foot massages, escaped her lips. Realizing this, she quickly grabbed a pillow and smothered her face into it. Yongguk didn’t laugh though. Instead, he smirked looking from her and back to her feet putting more pressure on her feet, even working on her toes.

 

    The pillow slowly slid from her face and rested mostly in her lap. Her eyes started to close as she watched her lovely boyfriend work her anger away. “You’re too good at this.” Her voice started to sound tired.

 

    Yongguk lifted his gaze to meet hers, still smirking of course. “I know.” His hands quickly moved from her feet and to her ankles, suddenly giving them a quick tug and Stephanie slid towards him.

 

     Her eyes were wide as she realized she was laying on the couch now. The pillow rolled off her and fell to the floor, but neither one of them really cared. Yongguk continued to smirk and moved her legs off him so he could hover over her. He leaned down, placing a tender kiss on her forehead.

 

    Feeling embarrassed, Stephanie started shifting underneath him. “Yah, Yongguk!” But he didn’t budge.

 

    Still hovering over her, his smirk turned into a smile. “I’m also good at making your anger vanish.”

 

    Stephanie looked up at him and felt a blush coming on. She quickly looked to the side and could hear Yongguk chuckling at her. He removed one of the hands that were holding him up above her, and placed it under her chin, turning her face to look up at him.

 

    “Jagiya, Saranghae.” The words left his lips with no trouble at all.

 

    Still feeling quite embarrassed, she scrunched up her face hoping that would prevent the blush from being so obvious. “Love you too....and I’m not even going to try to test my Korean out right now.” Yongguk laughed at her comment and after calming himself down he leaned down, giving her a light peck and proceeded to lay on top of her. “Eh Yongguk...you’re too heavy!”

 

    “Jagiya, I’ve suddenly lost all feeling in my body, I’ll have to lay here now.” Making no effort to move at all. Even his arm hung over the couch.


    Stephanie squirmed and groaned underneath him. “You are such a troll.”