Chapter 2

The Secret Admirer

Jieun and Inna were having their lunch at the canteen. Jieun always manage to finish first and so she excuses herself from Inna saying she has to go to the bathroom. She does this everyday. What Inna doesn’t know is that her friend sneaks out at the back garden of the school and she secretly feeds the kitten some cookies she saved from her lunch.

Jieun felt someone was looking at her but when she turned back no one was there.

“Ahhh!! I’m imagining things again. Aigoo!” she mumbled to herself.

“You should grow up healthy so that my cookies won’t go to waste” she said to the kitten aloud.

She quickly left and ran back to the canteen where Inna was waiting.

“What took you so long? I thought you were just going to the bathroom.” Inna asked.
“Oh nothing. Don’t mind me.” She smiled.

 

During break time, Jieun has a particular place where she loves to hang out. It is in a corner of the school where not much people go to very much to Jieun’s pleasure since she tends to get shy with many people around. But what she always notice is that at that particular place she can always see L at the same place on the same time. It is on the second floor of the school that is directly opposite to the benches at the corner where she usually sits and read. So she just assumed that it is just coincidence and kept doing her own thing, reading a book as usual.

 

*RING  *RING

Jieun ran as fast as she could when she heard the bell rang. She looked flustered. She forgot about the time as she was so much into reading the book.

*how cute* L thought .

 

“Han Jieun why can’t you put down your books for once and look elsewhere?” L mumbled to himself as Jieun sped off to their classroom.