Special Dinner?

Picture Of Us SEMI HIATUS

     “Ok, Hyebin, please sit beside V” You think you have heard that name. You walk to your chair and sit. You and V scream together “YOU?!”

 

   Both of you is shock *How could she enter this school? But anyway she is pretty, WAIT! Taehyung, Taehyung, WAKE UP! You just meet her and say that she pretty?!*

 

   “Hyebin! V! Be silent, please!” Mr. Mir told us to silent “Mian Mr. Mir” You say and listen to Mr. Mir.

 

--------Break Time-------

     “Hyebin-sshi, would you like to have lunch with me?” V ask you “I would like too! But, can we have lunch under that tree?” You point a big tree beside the canteen

 

    “Sure, but can I call my friend to eat with us?” You nood “Sure, I want have many friend too~” You and V walk to other class.

 

     “Jungkookie~ It’s me V! I bring new friend! Let’s have lunch together and also don’t forget to bring Himchan and Suga” V enter a class and told Jungkook

 

     “New friend? Arraseo, Suga~ Himchan~ Come let’s have lunch!” You see three boys walk out from class and they look handsome.

 

      “Oh, it’s you Hyebin? Nice to meet you again” You see Jungkook walk toward you “Ne, what’s your name? By The Way, nice to meet you too” You and Jungkook shake hand

 

      “My name is Jeon Jungkook, call me Jungkook” He smile then his friend come toward you.

 

      “Hi there! My name is Himchan, call me channie if you want” A boy that have charismatic aura come to you and smile “Oh Channie~ That name sounds cute^^ My name is Hyebin” You and Himchan shake hand then the last boy come to you.

 

       “Hi, my name is Suga~ You can call me Sugar if you want kkk” He laugh, he have a sweet smile “I think Suga is better^^ My name is Hyebin” You and Suga shake hand.

 

       “Guys! Hyebin want to eat under that big tree, would you like to join us?” They nood “Sure~” They say together. You with the boys walk to the tree and sit “Wait! Before eat, let’s take a picture together with our food!”

 

        You stop the boys before they eat their lunch “Wae?” Suga ask “Well, I have a project to finish. That project is about capture my happy moment” You pick your camera and take picture together with the boys “Now, you can eat your lunch!” You told the boys to eat their lunch.

 

        “Hyebin-ah, can I try your lunch?” Himchan ask you “Sure you can try it” You give Himchan your lunch “Wow, it’s so delicious!” Himchan tumbs up for your lunch “Hyebin-sshi, can I try too?” Jungkook ask you with his puppy eyes “Aigo~ So cute!” You pinch Jungkook cheeks “Ummmm, YUMMY!” He tumbs up for your lunch too.

 

 ---------Ring Ring Ring--------(Let’s Skip!)--------Home Time---------

    “Ah~ So tired” You pout “Aigoo~ How cute” V pinch your cheeks “V! Let’s go home” You see Suga was standing there with Jungkook and Himchan “Ok! Hyebin, I will go first. Bye~ See you tomorrow!” V left the class “Hump, I should get going now” You walk out from school and walk to your house.

 

     After 20 walking, you finally reach your house. “Mom, I’m home~” You open the door and walk to the kitchen. Why you walk to the kitchen? Of course for eat your medicine! After you eat your medicine you walk to your room “Ah~ So tired!” You throw your backpack then throw your body to your bed. Then you feel asleep.

 

      “Honey, wake up~~ wake up~~” Your mom shake your body. “5 more minutes…” You snuggle in your bed “Ppali ireona (Come on, wake up)” Your mom shake your body more harder but you didn’t respone.

 

      “Aish, this sleppy head!” Your mom start confuse how to wake up you. Then an idea come to your mom head.

 

      “Hyebin! Hyebin! Daehyun is here!!!” Your mom shout to wake up you. But this time your mom plan is success.

 

     “Daehyun Oppa is here?! Where is he??” You jump out from your bed and walk downstairs.

 

      “Just kidding honey! Daehyun Oppa is not here. Now, prepare your self we are going to have a special dinner!” Your mom walk toward you and bring a blue box.

 

       “What is this mom? But where we are going to have dinner? And why the dinner is special?” You take the blue box from your mom

 

        “Open it honey, well this dinner is just so special you will know that after we reach the reastaurant. So prepare yourself now!” You open the box and see a beautiful dress

 

        “Mom, should I wear this dress?” Your mom smile “Yes honey. Now, take a shower first~” Your mom push you to the bathroom

 

        *Hummp, what is going on? Special dinner huh? Well, prepare yourself Hyebin!* You finish take a shower then walk to your room and wear the dress that your mom have prepare and you do some style to your hair

http://data.whicdn.com/images/28113729/_(KGrHqF_!k0E9Oq3TgkmBPnrw(Iprw__60_12_large.JPG  

 

   

     “Finish~” You walk downstairs and see your mom sit in the sofa. “Honey! You look so pretty tonight! Let’s go to the restaurant” Your mom held your hand and push you to the car.

 

     “Where are we going mom?” You ask your mom “You will know that soon as possible honey~” Your mom smile

 

     “Ugh, mom! Tell me please~~” You look your mom with your puppy eyes “Sorry honey, but mom don’t want to tell you~” You sigh “Arraseo”

 

      After 20 minutes in car finally your mom and you reach the restaurant. “Be kind, don’t do anything fool, and keep smile” Your mom tap your shoulder “Why should I?” You look at your mom

 

      “If you don’t do that I will not make you a pancake again~” You pout “Oh mom~~ Arraseo^^ I will do that” You smile

 

       “Let’s go inside” Your mom held your hand and enter the restaurant



Yey! Chapter two is added~~~

Sorry for not long posting kekeke^^

Hope you like it~~

Guess what happen in this special dinner?

Love you all~~~~~

 

I will give you some gif for my apologize~~