Jeju.

Crazy Love

While Yuri, Yoona and Taecyeon were at Seoul, Sooyoung flew to Jeju as Changmin invited her to a singles party. She had doubts about going but she guessed she trusts Changmin now since her saeng Yoong~ trusts him. As she got ton the airport at Jeju, she went to the arrival area and then went outside to see an impatient looking, cross armed, shades wearing Changmin taking glances at his wrist watch.

(Sooyoung's POV)

Aishh.. is he trying to be cool? Cause to me he just looks like he's trying to hard. 

"Ya! What took you so long? You arrived thirty minutes ago and you just got out here?!" he said. Ottoke? This guy looks young but gives out an ahjussi aura.

"Oh annyeong, why the angry face? too bad, you look a lot better smiling." a girl suddenly approached him before I even got to him. Is this a part of his plan to look cool. Seriously, he's trying too hard though.

"Well thank you fine lady..." he said then took her hand and kissed the back of her right hand and continued "may I know your name?".

"Well, will it be such a waste if you tell yours first?" she replied. Are they really flirting in front of me or is this some kind of joke?

"Miss however much he may be paying you, please don't agree to it just to make him look cool." I said... or pleaded.

"Ya! What do you think of me?! A pay girl?! Just to tell you I actually have a real and stable job and this isn't it." she said frustrated. Omo! So she was really interested in him?!

"Ohh so you are really interested in him? Wow, he's kinda out of your league." I said.

"And what do you mean by that miss?" she asked with an eyebrow up questioning my intention.

"Ohh please don't take what I said as a bad thing. I mean you look pretty, too pretty for him." I said as I noticed Changmin went a bit far from us as he was trying to stay at a distance. I guess he expected a girl fight or something.

"Miss, is your eyesight foggy? He is good looking if you don't see it... omo. Are you his? Ohh my gosh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to flirt with your brother." she said and then kept on apologizing.

"Anyo! We aren't blood related at all." I said.

"Omo! Miss I didn't know that you were his girlfriend. Seriously forgive me. I'm sincerely sorry." she said and then apologized and apologized. Now that was something that bothered me. I mean do we even look like a couple?!

"Anyo! Anyo! We are definitely NOT a couple!" I said emphasizing on the word not to make myself very clear.

"Ohh, then you two are friends I guess?" she said or maybe asked curiously.

"Yeah that's it. We're friends, but not the good old kind keke." I answered.

"Ohh then let me introduce myself, Gyuri, Nam Gyuri imnida." she said then offered her hand to me.

"Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung imnida. I guess I have a new friend now right?" I asked and with a nod she confrimes our friendship. Wow, can't believe that I met a new friend all because of Shim Changmin. Speaking of Changmin, where is he?

"Well Gyuri-ssi, I have a party to go to so..." suddenly she cut me off "Is it by chance the singles party?" she asked.

"Ne, wae?" I asked.

"That's actually why i'm here. Guess i'll see you soon Sooyoung-ssi." she said and then waved goodbye. Unaware, I got shocked by Changmin as he tapped my shoulder.

"So, did you guys fight or did you happen to find a way and managed to embarass yourself?" he said then smirked. Aigoo.. byunmin is here again.

"Well to my and your disbelief I actually made a friend. Whatcha gonna say 'bout that huh?" I said grinning at him. He just sighed and we went to the hotel to change and get dressed for the party.

 

After hours... finally they were at the party.

 

(Changmin's POV)

Hmmm... well she actually looks good in that dress. y but not too much, cute but not irritating, and enchanting but not in a -ish way.

"You actually look descent. Pleasing to the eyes." I said.

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

Ugh.. irritating as... wait! Did he just compliment me?! Is he sick? Or maybe he has a disease? Even in mere texts he doesn't compliment me and fills me with critisisms. Hmm... this is certainly shocking.

"Well thanks." I said coldly. Then suddenly a guy went up to me and winked at me.

"Guess I might've changed your looks for you to finally have a boyfriend." he said mockingly.

"Ya! I already had a boyfriend. It just didn't work out between us." I said. 

 

(Changmin's POV)

Whoah! She already had a boyfriend? What could've happened?! Oh this is something I need to know... and I know just what will make her budge.

"Ya, sorry for bringing that up, now I feel guilty. You know what? I'll pay for whatever you'll drink." I said a bit persuasive.

"Anyo, no need to feel sorry or guilty." she answered. Aigoo... I need to get her to agree. Think Changmin think!

"Fine then." I said and turned away. I hope this works.

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

Ottoke?! Maybe I should.. but..

"Arrasso." I said. What if... anyo!

"Ah ok! Bartender drinks here please scotch for me and... lady." huh? What was that he said.

 

(Changmin's POV)

"Ah ok! Bartender drinks here please scotch for me" and then I whispered "a strong drink for my" and continued loudly "lady." 

I hope she didn't notice.

"What did you say?" she suddenly asked.

"Huh? Nothing, you know me. Talking to myself again. Oh look! Here this is good!" wow that went smoothly.

This is going to be a long night...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the long wait, I thought I already had published this but I guess I was wrong. I am very sorry!

 

Comments here are appreciated and loved ♥