Finale

Excuse Me Miss

The guys were so tired of Chen ing and trolling them when they try spending time with their girlfriends. So one day they came up with the idea of setting him up on a blind date. They set it up to take place at one of Chen’s favorite café’s that he goes to all the time.

 When Chen met his blind date he was disappointed. The girl was an airhead. All she would talk about was how gorgeous she was. Or about the latest fashion. He had this look on his face that says ‘someone please save me’.

 A beautiful lady saw what was going on and decided to save him. She came up to him and kissed his cheek and said, “Yeobo I’m sorry I’m late.” He looked at her confused but then realized she was helping him and said, “Oh, its ok jagiya.” The girl stood up angry and said, “What is this? You have a girlfriend but agreed to this date?”

His rescuer said, “You got set up on a blind date again?” He rubbed his neck and said to the girl, “I’m sorry for you having to come out here and wasting your time.” She huffed and left angry. His rescuer sat down in front of him and said, “I’m Jaemin.” He smiled at her and said, “I’m Chen.”

 Jaemin motioned for the waitress to come over. The girl came over and said, “Yes boss?” Jaemin said, “Can you bring me my order?” The waitress nodded and left. Chen looked at her in surprise and said, “Boss?” She smiled and said, “Yeah this café is mine.” He nodded and said, “I come here all the time. I really love the atmosphere.”

 Jaemin smiled and said, “Thanks. I love this place though it does get stressful running at times.” He nodded and said, “Yeah I know the feeling. I’ve taken over my parents company and its stressful.” Jaemin’s order came and soon they finished their food and drinks. Chen looked at her and said, “Since my blind date was a bust do you want to go on a date with me?”

 She smiled at him and said, “I’d love too.” He grinned and grabbed her hand. They made their way out to Myeong-dong. They looked around and played around. The whole time Chen was holding her hand. Chen seen this cute accessory store and brought her inside.

 Jaemin looked at him and said, “What’d you bring me in here for?” He chuckled and found a pretty headband and put it on her head and said, “Pretty.” She blushed and said, “Really?” He smiled and said, “Yes really.” He looked her in the eye and leaned in to kiss her when someone’s face popped up next to them scaring them both.

 They both jumped and Chen said, “Luhan hyung what are you doing?” Luhan grinned and said, “How do you feel being ed?” Chen glared at him and said, “I’m ready to strangle you right now.”  Sehun chuckled and said, “Now you know how some of the hyungs feel when you would do that to them.”

 Jaemin chuckled at them and Luhan smiled at her and said, “Hey Jaemin-ah.” She nodded at him and said, “Hi Luhan-ssi.” Chen was confused and said, “You guys know each other?” Jaemin nodded and said, “His company provided some of the produce and food for my café.” Chen nodded and said, “Ah.”

 Luhan said, “Come on Sehun lets go tell the guys that Chen’s got a girl.” They left and Chen looked at Jaemin and said, “I’m sorry about them.” She smiled at him and said, “It’s ok. My friends are kind of like that too.” Chen blushed a little and said, “Would you be my real girlfriend?” She blushed and said, “I’d love to be.” Chen smiled and leaned down and kissed her on the lips.