DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW IN HIGH HEELS-REN EDITION

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW IN HIGH HEELS-REN EDITION

 

“Maybe if I hide behind this he won’t notice me.”

“I don’t think-”

“Plus my sweater blends with its fur so…”

“Really Ren this isn’t gonna work-”

“Well what do you want me to do Minhyun?! You’re not the one that has to deal with him.”

The taller boy sighed at his younger band mate and could only shake his head the other’s despair.

“It’s your fault in the first place. You know how JR hyung is when he’s unsatisfied,” he explained while Ren played with the furry polar animal he had opted to hide behind just a minute ago.

“A little too happy and touchy feely with anyone he could get his hands on. Like what he did to Aron hyung earlier,” Ren pursed his lips at the memory. The eldest of the group bouncing happily on their leader’s lap while the looked at the camera with joy filled expressions. Well that was he got from JR but he could have sworn that he saw a flash of fear passed through Aron’s eyes before he replaced it with a smiley face for the camera.

He shifted his eyes to Minhyun only to see the other grimacing.

“I’d rather not have the image of my boyfriend sitting on your boyfriend’s lap replay in my mind…even though Aron is not at fault here,” he heard the older mumbled.

He was about to say something when Baekho popped his in the doorway of the room.

“Hey we’re gonna start filming again. The director wants us on set now,” the muscular blonde said and then looked over to Ren, “Oh and Ren, JR has been looking for you and why are you standing behind the polar bear?”

The petite teen just sighed and proceeded to walk out of the fluffy set with a silent Minhyun trailing behind him, completely ignoring Baekho’s question.

“JR,” was all that Minhyun had to say before a look of understanding washed over his face. He then began smiling and followed the other two to the cream backdrop ready to tease the maknae on the torture he knew he was about to endure. Though he too knew of JR blunt…and scary tactics when he was in the mood; it was always fun to see how the youngest cope with all that ual frustration directed towards him.

TTTTTTTT

Ren could feel his body tense as they moved back into the room filled with the stuffed animals. It was the last scene they had to do before they completed the music video and he didn’t know if he could hold off his boyfriend for long.

Just a half an hour ago while they were doing the group shots, not only did JR found it necessary to use his torso as a pillow and leaver while they were playing tug of war with their noonas (and refused to get off afterwards claiming that he was too comfortable there); he almost kissed him right in front of everyone. Though his relationship was known among both bands, he didn’t need the entire staff to know that as well.

‘He just doesn’t know when to quit,’ he thought to himself remembering when he was doing his scene with the Minron couple JR was giving him bedroom eyes from afar making it very difficult for him to concentrate on singing the song.

Snapping out of his thoughts he gave the room a quick glance hoping that the other wasn’t there until his eyes landed on the exact person of his turmoil.

There was his boyfriend straddling a stuffed tiger in a not so innocent way and doing his solo scene with the music blaring in the background. A few more moments and his part had passed the older boy turned and made eye contact with him. Ren felt his face heat up when he saw the other slowly grinding his hips down on the poor animal and a naughty smirk playing on his lips, no doubt his deliberate actions indicated what he wanted to do at the moment.

“Okay now everyone, this is the last part so look lively and get with the Christmas feeling okay!”

Everyone shouted enthusiastically and went to the set positions. Ren was about to go and sit next to Minhyun as the director instructed him but his boyfriend had other plans and grabbed his wrist pulling him to sit onto his lap, a ert smirk evident on his face as he did so.

“Aniyo. You’re supposed to sit with Baekho and I’m with Minhyun…” he tried to protest hoping that the words got through the other male’s thick skull. Alas his luck wasn’t that good.

“Oh don’t worry about that. I asked him if I could we could switch. He did say that he wanted all of us to get into the Christmassy mood and I don’t think I could do that with Baekho…if you know what I mean,” the blonde had to stifle a moan when the elder decided to ground his hips into his lower half.

“Quit it Jonghyun, the camera is right there,” he whined and began shifting from his seat.

“Well you know that makes it all the more exciting baby,” the latter grinned and began to nuzzle his neck, lightly nipping it in the process.

Ren could feel panic rising in his system thinking that his boyfriend was about to go too far again and was more than happy to hear that they were ready to start filming.

The song began to play and everyone started singing along; well everyone but Ren who could barely manage to lip-sync because his boyfriend was relentlessly trying to sneak his hands in areas he rather not be touched at the moment. And to make matters worse the bastard was all smiles and singing along perfectly fine while he was too busy trying to brush away the searching hands.

For a good minute and a half things went on like that until the bridge for the song came on and Ren literally didn’t know how he survived through JR’s little ing session.

“Hmm…Minki why do you insist on doing this to me? Do you enjoy driving me crazy? Teasing me then leaving me unsatisfied?”

Ren could feel the latter’s fingers nimbly making it way to his chest all the while his hips slightly grinding into his.

“I bet you love the idea of doing dirty things with me in front of other people. Do I turn you on that much?” the boy said smirking as he continued his ministrations causing Ren to roll his eyes.

“Don’t get cocky?”

“Why don’t you tell that to little JR.”

“Jonggie…” he whimpered and tried to keep his face as stoic as possible as the camera had focused on him and the bastard that was whispering dirty thing in his ear.

“You’re really cute when you try not to make any sound Minki, you know that? I wonder if you’ll be able to keep that up tonight when I mercilessly pound into that pretty little ho-”

“AND THAT’S A WRAP!”

Ren sighed internally when the director announced the end of the filming. He turned to see that dumb happy go lucky smile on his boyfriend’s face and wanted to smack it away but was stopped when the director approached them with and equally happy smile on his face.

“That was great you two. Really cute what you did there Ren-shi; to have your hyung beg for your attention while you ignore him like an annoyed girlfriend. So natural…”

Ren flushed at the elder’s words as he watched him walk away and immediately got up off the brunette’s lap, shoving him right after causing the said boy to go into a fit of laughing.

“Why did you have to go and do that? What if we’d got caught?! Do you know how much trouble we would have been in?!”

From the floor JR stopped laughing and looked up at the blonde with a knowing grin in his face.

“You do realize that you said “we” rather than “you” which implies that you were into this as much as I was,” he explained and laughed when Ren tossed one of the mini plushies at him and walked away.

“I love you too. And don’t forget about tonight,” he heard the leader called and tried not to blush at the images that was passing through his head.

“I wonder where Minhyun and Aron-hyung ran off to?” he pondered after reaching a safe distance from JR.

He made a sharp turn to the left to head for the company’s bathroom when he stopped in his tracks. There was a clear set of moans and pants’ coming from the other side of the door and it wasn’t hard to tell who was in there and what they were up to.

“Looks like Aron hyung’s plan worked,” he muttered to himself when he heard the said male loudly and shuffled away from the area with a pale face knowing fully well that he was going to be in that position later on.

Maybe he could still seek back into the plushie filled set when JR leaves and hide behind the polar bear where he had originally intended to do. He never did get through with the plan so maybe it would work out this time around.

Maybe.

%The End%