Taking care of my Boyfriend

Taking care of my Boyfriend

You couldn't it make it to the beginning of the concert but you got there just in time. Since Dongwoon was your boyfriend you didn't have to pay for a ticket so the security let you in through the back door. Suddenly you got a text..

Doojoon: ~~~~~! Are you here yet?! Something happened to Dongwoon.. It's not that bad but hurry up and come to our dressing room. 

Doojoon said it wasn't that bad but the worst senarios were going through your head and without even texting back, you ran to find Dongwoon.

~

You busted into the dressing room. Dongwoon was sitting on the couch holding his right hand against his stomach with concerned members around him.

You ran towards him. "What happened?! Are you okay??! What's wrong with your hand?! Did you break it!!"

Everyone began giggling at your concern. You knew that was a sign that it wasn't anything that serious, and this calmed you. 

"He burned his hand a little in the fire that came out of the stage. A doctor already came by and said he just has to keep it in some ice for a while. So there's really nothing else we can do.. I think the only thing he needs now is you ~~~~~~" The comforting leader said as he smiled and patted your back. You sat down next to Dongwoon and slowly reached for his injured hand. Everyone in the dressing room including the members began exiting the room to give you two some time together.

You gently picked up his burnt hand by the wrist and layed it in your lap as you placed your other hand on his face. As you layed his hand on your lap his eyes squeezed together because of the pain. "I'm sorry!" You were so worried that you might have made it worse. 

His eyes slowly opened again and he faced you with a bright smile. This was one of the many reasons why you loved Dongwoon so much. You could see the obvious pain in his eyes but he still smiled because he didn't want you to worry.

tumblr_miue9c6ss61qd9cpdo1_500.gif

"~~~~~ I'm fine, i promise. Don't worry." Dongwoon reached over to your face with his uninjured hand and brushed your hair out of your face, without ever releasing his angelic smile. 

"Is there anything i can do for you though?" Oh!.. your ice. The doctor said you needed ice. I'll go get it, hold on." You got up off of the couch but before you could take a step Dongwoon grabbed you and pulled you back down. 

"Yoseob hyung said he would get it for me, so don't go. All i want you to do is stay here with me." Dongwoon came close to your face and gave you a warm kiss on the nose. You reached both your arms around his neck and became very close. Dongwoon slightly his lips, already knowing what was going to happen. You saw Dongwoon examining your lips. Finally you pushed your lips onto his and Dongwoon lovingly kissed back. Your mouth opened slightly to let Dongwoon enter but the door suddenly opened.

"Hey i got your ice! I.. Oh am i interuppting something?" Yoseob said with a grin spread across his face. 

You shyly scooted back from Dongwoon and wiped your mouth. Dongwoon just giggled and looked down at his lap. 

"Thanks hyung." Dongwoon said, a grin also forming on his face now. 

Yoseob obviously knew what was happneing. He didn't want to be a third wheel so he set the ice bucket down on the table and left. 

You took some ice and rubbed it all over the burnt areas, and gently wrapped his hand with cloth. As you were doing this, you could see Dongwoon staring at you the whole entire time. He couldn't help himself. You were just so adorable taking care of him. Before you were even done wrapping his hand with the cloth all the way, he put two fingers on your chin and raised your head so that you were now looking at him. He got close to you once again and tried to continue what got interuppted earlier, but before that could actually happen.. Yoseob popped his head in. Making you and Dongwoon jump a little.

"Sorry to interupt again." Yoseob said giggling, obviously not sorry at all. "Doojoon says you can just rest if you want Dongwoon. We're already done singing all the songs anyways. We're just going to chat with some of the fans." Yoseob said before he was about to leave again, but Dongwoon stood up. "Wait hyung!... Tell everyone i'll be out there in a sec." Dongwoon then grabbed your hand and pulled you up towards him. He wrapped his arms around you, bringing your body close to his. "I wish i could just stay here with you but i have to go greet my other girlfriends too." Dongwoon said as he looked down at you and gave you a cute evil laugh. Still in his arms, you reached over to his and pinched it. "Ouuch!! kidding, kidding! I love you!!" You were both laughing together now. He hugged you tighter as you closed your eyes and nuzzled your face into his chest.

"Alright, i should probably go now. Wait for me at the back doors ok?? I'll come and get you!" Dongwoon gave you once last peck on the lips and waved at you before he exited the dressing room. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was my first oneshot, i'm sorry if it was too corny or just plain horrible lol but hopefully you enjoyed it! thanks for reading!!

tumblr_lne6sq4ZhP1qbifqyo1_500.gif