Turtle Love

Turtle Love

Little boy with brown hair was running through all the ladders and seesaws that were on the playground. Lengthy hair bouncing along with him and the blue hood of too big blouse fell on his head every time when he leaned his head. He was about seven years old, but all the time he sang older songs. Even if the day was sunny there weren’t any people with laughing kids. Besides little brunet there was only one boy, three years older than him sitting on the bench now. He had medium lenght black hair which involuntary stuck out in all directions. He watched with boredom the younger. After a while he stood up and walked to him, and told once again that he want go on.

 "Wait just a little bit more. Turtles are not a rabbits, they won’t run away.* At least not that quickly.", said the younger with a big smile and stick his tongue out. He grabbed his hand and try lead him to marry-go-around. But the older was stronger and stopped him.

"But I want go now. We spend here too much time. I thought to ZOO people come only to see some animals. We even don’t know where can be our parents…", he said definitely with a little pout.

 "Ohh… Okay Woonie, let’s go. And if you swear to me not to be sad again I will buy you tons of turtles. I will even open a shop where I will sell them and you will take care of them and you will get everything for free!", the boy said with really serious tone. After that he hugged him and holding hands they ran toward turtles.

 

Brunet bored was sitting on a chair behind the counter. It wasn’t really known place so there wasn’t too much people at all. Because he didn’t have anything to do he started to look carefully at each terrarium with a turtle inside which was on a shelves on both sides of shop. He had no clue why he opened a shop with a turtles if there is much much more animal more interesting than these ones. The only reason for now was his studying. After dropped a lot of studies it slowly began to end and he didn’t have much choice. The slowest how he could, he made his way to back of the shop to clean up a bit, although there reigns a perfect order. He didn’t show off when the door opened until the person asked for him. In front of him was standing a man a few years older than him and taller than him. He has black, ruffled hair, lips curved into a slight smile and both hands behind his back. When he saw an owner of the shop his eyes widen for a while.

"Morning, may I help you?", the younger asks.

"No, thanks. I wanted only greet my new neighbour. I’ve jut opened a shop next to you and I decided to look around a bit. By the way, nice name of the shop, ‘Turtle love’. I like it. You also adore turtle, right?", said still with smile on face and eyes concentered at him.

"Nice to know, thanks. But not at all. And to be honest I don’t feel anything special towards these animals. Something just told me to open a shop like that. Could you remind me your name, cause I guess I missed?", he has a vague feeling that the person in front of him is known to him. Before he got an answer the caller walked to the counter and stood against him.

"Sorry but… you don’t recognize me, Wookie?". he made a step closer to him and touched him arm to put together their fingers.

"No… I’m sorry but I don’t know you.", even if he still has the same feeling about knowing him, he said these words with honest. He tactfully took his fingers from the grip and stepped back half a step.

"My bad luck. Hmm… come with me. I’ll make you remember everything!", he became suddenly brisk what made the brunet was amazed. He stood there till he wasn’t carried to door. He didn’t even notice when older find keys to close the shop’s door.

"Yah! Wait! I can’t just leave my shop like that! What with turtles?"

"No need to worry. Turtles are not a rabitts, they won’t run away. At least not that quickly.", he wanted enter to his shop but the younger still was in the same place with his eyes wide open.

"Kim… Jong… Woonie!", the man before named Wookie suddenly came to his senses and hugged his hyung, by what they stand in enter to shop now with big smiles on their faces forgetting the whole world. Jongwoon lead them deep into the shop then up the stairs until they were in small but cozy apartment. They were holding each other hand trough that time, and later when Ryeowook walked over to the shelf with pictures in frames. One picture shows a family of the older, but at the rest could be see two little boys playing together or hugging. They look here really happy being in their own world. They were very similar to men staring at the pictures.

'I’ve missed you. You don’t know how happy I was when I saw exactly you walking to the counter.", Woon lean his head on younger arm and hands on hips.

"I’ve missed you too. But perhaps not as much as you if I didn’t recognize you at once." Wook turns to face him and put together his hands at older back, reducing the space between them.

"But I hope you remember about our promise? Everything in shop is for me for free?"

"Hmm… I think i’ll have to ask you for something in return.", for a while they just look in each other eyes, space between their face getting smaller and smaller even they could feel each other breathe. Finally their lips touched in tender kiss. They didn’t have to wait too long to make it stronger and more passionate. Jongwoon grabbed tighter his waist and made his way to bedroom only sometimes hitting in wall. 

 


* I just translated polish adage. I have no clue if in english is something like that, but I just had to do it.

 

So... how it was? ;D
It was bad or terrible bad? 
It would be nice to see some comments (or even just one...) ^^

See you with next fic c: