Roses

Roses

      "ugh why are you always bringing up stupid things?" V said coming out of the kitchen where both of you were and sitting on the couch.

 

this was the 3rd time you guys fighted in a week But he never laid a hand on you hurting you in any way.  he always left for a day or two and came back. each day the fighting was for something different.

 

"I was just asking if you and that girl had anything going on" you said calmly not waning to start another fight.

 

"DO YOU THINK IM ING CHEATING ON YOU?!?!"  He yelled at you getting up from the couch and walking towards you until he was right in front of you. You didnt respond. you just looked at the ground.  "LOOK AT ME!!" he yelled. you slowly rised your head up "DO YOU THINK IM A F**KING PLAYER?!?!''  You still didnt respond. "im done with you" he said slightly pushing you to the side, as he walked out the door.

 

you stood there frozen

your mind still processing what had just happened

a tear ran down your cheek

you layed down on the couch thinking

you fell asleep...crying

 

*5 days later*

 

Its been 5 days since you last saw V, those past 5 days youve been sleeping on the couch.  the bed smells like him.

'I miss you V' you thought before falling asleep

 

*V's POV*

 

i havent been sleeping these past 5 days. I missed hugging ____ as i fell asleep. i missed her smell, her eyes, calling her mine.

im currently at a hotel and its 8:00pm, I cant sleep.  

IM GOING TO SEE ____ AND ASK HER TO TAKE ME BACK

 I ran outside the hotel and called a taxi and told him where to go.

when we got there I ran to the front door and slowly opening it and walking to the living room.

There she was. My beautiful lady asleep on the couch.

i walked up to her, picked her up and carried her to our room to lay her on our bed. 

kneeled down and looked at her face. Shes beautiful. I kissed her lips gently and whispered

"i love you baby im sorry"

i then headed downstairs and slept on the couch.

*the next morning*

i woke up the next morning to the bright sunlight hitting my face and my back hurting, i looked at the clock on my phone.

"wow 1:00 pm and ___ hasn't wake up" i grabbed the flowers i had bought before coming here and went to our room.

i sat on the bed by her feet end started singing B1A4'S 'baby im sorry'

she stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes and they quickly widened as they saw me.

" good morning jagi" (jagi means honey/baby/sweety) i said scooting closer to her.

she then quickly hugged me and quietly sobbed. I broke the hug, kissed her and gave her he roses

"im sorry, i love you baby, please forgive me"

"I forgive you"