FINAL

i guess it's the end of us

 

Walking down the beijing's street in a nice sunny day might boost up your mood instantly but not for Park Chanyeol , today is his last day in beijing after he's graduated from one of most prestigious college here he no longer has any reason to stay so he decided to go back to his hometown in Seoul , South Korea. Leaving some deep memories and scar behind that already painfully engraved in his heart but he never show any misery because he's sure time will heal everything including his torn heart , comforting him self foolishly like that.

smile always makes everyone looks good , i'll try to present my brightest smile everyday for you so that you'll look at me again someday.

little that he didn't realise as the time goes by the wound in his heart never gets better , he keeps missing Kris more everyday with the fear of never see him again in the rest of his life. Is leaving China is the best option ?

Kris,

that name feels so right in his mouth

the name that gives him fluttering feeling

the only name in his mind

but also the name which makes him feel a pang in his heart just by thinking of it.

 

 

"i like you . . a lot "  he still remember when kris ruffled his hair and whispering those word in his ear , a light pink shades tint his cheek. his chest feels like bursting with undescribable feeling , he's been crushing Kris since the day they meet. seriously with those piercing eyes , prominent jawline , small plump lips everyone would fall for him in a second.  never in his life he ever imagined that kris would like him. the boy who could get anyone he wants

then comes the perfect days in chanyeol's life , kris was nice and caring towards him but not the over clingy types. those days were like blooming flowers for him , colourful , bright , and everything he could ask for. but once again flower do wither don't they ? eventually that time comes to Chanyeol too without he foresee any of this coming after more than a year in his relationship.

that time they were sitting in a park next to their college.

"I'm tired chanyeol-ah" Kris sighed.

"Then get some rest hyung , you must be barely got any sleep lately. your dark circle keeps getting worse." the younger look at Kris with worried expression.

"Not that kind of tired , i'm tired of this . . . . .  i'm tired of us" He stares blankly at the ground.

"wha- i mean why , why all of sudden w - where did we go wrong ? a-am i such a burden for you ?" Chanyeol a bit taken a back.

". . . . . . . " Kris keeping his statue state.

" enlighten me hyung , should i change myself for you ? i'm not pissing you off right ?"

" i can sugar-coating it but i know you demand the truth even if it's hurt ,im not a good person to begin with so it's up to you" Kris said still not looking into chanyeol.

"tell me the truth then." Chanyeol gaze borring into Kris head he felt a lump in his throat.

The elder took a deep breath "i've been two timing you for 2 months already ,i know i'm such a jerk and you have every rights to hate me but i can't lie that i never love you in the first place , what i feel is just the same one like a high school crush and it's suffocating me to be with you like this cause my heart doesn't belong to you."

his vision got blurry as his world crumbling into pieces , am i not good enough for you ?

Chanyeol forced a smile " Is he got everything that i don't  ? Does he love you better ? If it's yes then you should go for him."

"Don't act strong like this , you know i hate it when you fake your feeling. Just curse me and hate me !" Kris shouted as he got up and leaving chanyeol alone without a proper goodbye.

Chanyeol didn't make any efforts to make Kris stay , it's his choice to leave anyway but one question still lingers in his mind. who's that boy ?

 

 

Checking his departure time once again 05.24 pm , it's stil 10.16 am.

Should i text him ? i want to bid my last farewell for him.

he takes out his cellphone and start typing on it

*Hyung are you free today ? i'm going back to korea this afternoon , hope i can catch a glimpse of you before i leave*

stupid he thinks , after their break up Kris never respond to his phonecall / text. but at least he tried.

*Don't overthink it cause i've got myself over you , no need to reply my text just make sure to meet me today , i'll wait you in the park next to our college*

truth to be told he still can't get over kris , but a little lie wont hurt right ?

seconds passed , minutes passed , hours passed but no sign of the elder.

you're pathetic park chanyeol , get a hold onto yourself he never falls for you back then.

04.07 pm , he needs to get to the airport right now but he can't leave without a proper goodbye from kris , he dialed his cellphone "-sorry the number you are calling is not in service at this time-" he sighed , but he remember that he saved Kris' home number. it's connected ! he held his breath.

"hello ?" a foreign husky voice anser in the other line.

"K-kris ?" he asked hesitantly

"Oh you're looking for Kris-ge ? wait i'll get him. Kris-ge you get a phone call ! "

"who is it tao ?" chanyeol heart skipped a beat , the voice that he longs for all these months. but he also furrowed his eyebrow as heard the name Tao. never heard that before

"i forgot to ask , i already said i'll get you for him" then tao voice faded away.

"hello , who is it?"

"K-kris hyung . . ." Chanyeol choked a sobs

"Chanyeol ? im hanging up now-"

"No , don't ! i just want to bid you a farewell hyung ." Chanyeol panicked , the other line stay silent but he knows that kris is listening to him.

"sorry for bothering your life again today It’s just because I miss you more today. Are you doing well, are you still the same?
Don’t worry too much, i know that you knew i lied when i said i've got myself over you well I’m just a little bit not over you though" he chuckled. still no respond but he doesn't care.

"I waited for you 6 hours today , I know it won’t work even if we meet again but still I waited and waited for you. I really hate you so much but I hate myself more for still crying and laughing alone because of you , because no matter how much I try, you won’t come to send me off today." tears start forming in his eyes.

"I guess you've got yourself someone good and become happy right now , Is his name Tao ? -so of course you'll forget me but i still insist you not to forget me this Park Chanyeol who always smiling like a fool."

"yes he's my fiance and we'll get married next fall. is that all ?" finally Kris responded to him , a bit harsh actually.

"yeah . . hyung , can you say a goodbye for me , you didn't say it since the day we broke up that's make me feel attached to you" his heart dropped at the word married.

"Goodbye Chanyeol-ah." it's emotionless but it's enough for Chanyeol

"Goodbye hyung , maybe we'll never meet again for the rest of my life so take a good care of yourself , and tao too. just so you know i might be never take a great part in your life but you do take a great part in my life." silence filled between them , then Kris hang up.

Chanyeol takes a deep breath before collapsing into his knee cause the overwhelming pain that too much for him to bear , am i that worthless for you to dumped me like this ?

 

the end.

lol how was it ? should i make a sequel?