Chapter 1

Bangtan Hall

June 2013, Bangtan School

           Everyone at Bangtan School will be having their holidays in two weeks from now, but they still seem to enjoy their school days still. Why? Well, that's because there will be a big long rest of almost 3 months for them soon. Moreover, despite the fact that Bangtan School is a prestigious school for the elite beings, it's also a school that many of the students enjoy being in, because this special school makes the students feel like they belong here. All of them were 'made for this school'. In Bangtan School, every student lives here, the school is humongous and dormitories are provided for the students. Each student will have to share a room with other students, whether they like it or not, unless there are other special circumstances, of course.

           There are also many classes to attend in Bangtan School, all for training students into successors. The school prepares different classes for different creatures, as they all have different abilities to master. The only class that the school didn't provide was Vampire class, as there was only one vampire in the whole school, and that vampire was no other than one of BTS: Suga. All the students were now rushing to their respective classes, all except Suga. But since Suga had to learn something, he entered the Warlock class and out of luck, he has the same schedule as his groupmate, J-Hope.

          “Hyung!! Why are you still here?!  Let’s go to class before Mrs. Sunny finds us here!” said J-Hope. “I'm not going, Hopey. You can go yourself… I still wanna be here for awhile. Now, leave. I’m lazy so I'm gonna take a nap now. Do. Not. Disturb.” said Suga as he was yawning. “But hyung!! You can get into trouble AGAIN and that killer Sunny ahjumma will punish you AGAIN!!” said J-Hope. "Hope, did you hear me? I said, DO. NOT. DISTURB." Suga was getting annoyed and really wanted to just go to sleep already. J-Hope finally gave up and said, "Aish, okay hyung, don't get all angry at me later for not warning you cause I did warn you." After failing to encourage his hyung to go to class, he quickly scurried to said class to avoid getting scolded by Mrs. Sunny.

Mrs. Sunny's Class    

           “Now, listen up everyone. I need two students to help me exhibit the new spell that I've just taught you guys,” said Mrs. Sunny. She continued, “Who wants to be a volunteer~?" with a sweet voice, and "Or i will choose you all by myself...?” which sounded oh-so evil-like. The class was silent and that made her quite pissed off as she hates getting no responses from classes. “Okay, so be it. I will choose two of you myself.” She scanned the whole class thoroughly, and when I said thoroughly, I meant the look-you-in-the-eye kind of 'thoroughly'. Mrs. Sunny realized that Suga wasn’t in her class. “Where’s Suga?!” Mrs. Sunny's voice boomed throughout the whole class. “J-Hope!!! Where’s your friend?!” screamed Mrs. Sunny, her veins were already visible and almost popping out. "How dare he?! Skipping my class for 3 times in a row?!? Oh, he's so dead!! I'm gonna punish him. Hard. J-Hope, tell Mr. Lazy Bones to clean the basement until holiday comes or I will give him F's for all his upcoming tests!!" said Mrs. Sunny.

          After that, she continued choosing volunteers and she picked Jhope and Hyori. What a coincidence cause they both are engamge since they are 13. In a prodigium, every witch can have a fiancée when they are 13, their parents choose the fiancée and it’s just like a business contract cause they can cancel it later if they didn’t want to continue. Hyori is a daughter of the council of prodigium so it’s like an honour if you be their fiancée. Yura is a daughter of the council too but she didn’t get paired cause she met Jin when she’s 12 and they have a relation ship since 12.

          All the student know that Mrs. Sunny dislike Hyori and Yura cause last year she got a punishment like they lock her ability cause she obey the rule of being a teacher on bagtan hall. They both come in front of the class to show what they learn about the defense moves 9, “Hopey! Attack Hyori with all your all your strength and Hyori show the defense moves 9 that we learn today!” said Mrs. Sunny. Jhope try to attack Hyori without he looks like he hold his strength to Hyori. Hyori try to defense herself she step back and almost fell but she put all her strength. Jhope try forgot there’s a fish pool behind him, he step back and he fell. Before he attack her again and left her a bruise in her arms. All the student on the calss seems to enjoy the fight and now Mrs.Sunny said “Ok, enough for today lesson and class is ended here” She left without even look to Hyori or Jhope.  After the class ending, Jhope told to Suga that he got punishment till holiday comes at it means he got a couple of weeks spending his time after dinner to clean the basement everyday.

          “Let me see your arm” said Jhope to Hyori. “Gwenchana! Oppa, it’s okay” said Hyori doesn’t want to make Jhope worry. Even they been paried of their parents they didn’t feeling forced, cause after that they like each other and they both happy. The two of them walk into the dinning room of bangtan hall. The dinnind room is a really large room with lots of table and chair like in Harry Potter movie. (THE BTS BOYS HERE ARE BESTFRIENDS AND PLAYMATE)

          At the dinning room (it’s more like a dinning hall) the BTS boys always sat together, Hyori and Yura as always joined their fiancé. The headmaster is not there today. He is busy protect the school. The prodigium has to be always ready if there’s theit enemy The Shadow  try to attack them. The red eye is a group that wants to destroy the prodigium. They are human who wants to steal prodigium ability and usually some witch worked for them. The Shadow try to confused and brain washed them.

          “Oppa! Why don’t you take me to London to meet your parents?” ask Yura. “hmm.. let me think and ask my parents first. Cause they have been busy with their works lately” said Jin. “Ne, oppa.. arraseo’ said Yura. This is not the first time Yura ask Jin to meet her with his parents. Yura always ask Jin every holiday and ask Jin about his family, but Jin always said “My parents live in London. They are both bussines man they are very busy with their works and never call me about my condition here on Bangtan.”

          Yura doesn’t want to urge Jin but she just want to meet his parents like Jin met her dad. Her mom already passed away since she’s 7 years old. She passed away in front of her. She has been killed by The Shadow and watching her mom killed in fron of her left her a traumatic feelings. Beside that she often fot a nightmare about that killing tragedy. Park Min Ah her room mate and her best friend know about her bad dreams cause Yura only told Min Ah about that.

          “Hyung! Don’t forget you need to clean the basement from tonight” said Jhope. “Ara ara~” said Suga he walk away to the basement lazily. After he enter the basement he was surprised saw there’s a girl on there. “Hey, excusme” said Suga. Mirae was looked at Suga and smiled “Hi! What bring you here?” ask Mirae. “Ohh.. Well Mrs. Sunny gave me a punishment to clean basement till holiday” said Suga. “ahh.. me too! She punished me since last month! Ugh that heartless old woman! Said Mirae. Suga laughing heard someone talking like that about Mrs.Sunny.       

          “So what bring you here?” ask Mirae. “Ugh.. i skip her class 3 times in a row. And you? Said Suga. “ahh it’s nothing compared to mine. I was spelled a wrong spell to her and… Bam! I turned her breakfast into frog with her eggs. And the frog jumped to her head. She was scream and curshed and yeah you know what happen next.. She hates me and gave me punishment not only cleaning basement but cleaning toilet in the dormitory every weekend” said Mirae but she talk like it’s a funny story. That made Suga laugh and they cleaning that place together helping each other. After that night Suga and Mira become close to each other and they become friends.