{2

Blind by your sight

{2

 

Taemin paid for the drinks, in the end Karma strikes back at him and he gotten alot of dirty looks from people around him. Firstly, the cashier. "You young kid, stop being rude with Minho! you piece of worthless spoil brat" that is the first. Secondly, he got scolded from just random passer-bys. "Come on..i'm at fault okay!? what can i do to recover my sin?" he whispered, facing the sky.

After he look down from the sky, he saw the men from the drugstore just now. That men was walking down the path with a cane on the right hand and a plenty of plastic bags on the other. Without second thought, Taemin gushed through towards him. Stopping infront of him, "Excuse me who ever you are, you're blocking my way" the men said softly, which brings cold chills towards Taemin's ears.

"Let me help you with those" Taemin replied, pointing towards the plastic bags. "Hmm? help with what?" the men questioned, Taemin remembered that maybe this guy is blind, so he carefully took the plastic bags away from the tired guy.

"Are you robbing me?" he asked with polite tone, even though a robbery may occure, nobody dare because of those light and polite tone the men uses. "No..i'm helping, if you don't mind" Taemin replied, smiling for the first time.

"Thank you" the men whispered. Taemin hurriedly snatched the plastic bag and ran off leaving the men alone, and dumbfounded. "HAHAHAHHA STUPID BRAT!" Taemin laughed, holding his stomach, while still holding the groceries. Even though he feel guilty but Taemin is always the king to ruined people's mood.

He take a peek back to the main road, he still saw the men standing there, muttering to himself. " that is funny! stupid blind people are stupid." he brought back home the groceries with him. "FREE FOOD~!" he jumps around. "Who wants to do good deeds? where got time~" Taemin giggled, talking with his asian accent.