Ugly Truth

I Just Want Happiness

Young Mi.

Young Mi.

Young Mi.

You opened your eyes and found out you're underwater. Your eyes searched for everywhere. "Mom, dad?" You muttered. You blinked your eyes twice and opened them again. Slowly, you felt goosebumps at your skin, seemed like there's someone behind you. You turned your back and saw a dead man with no eyes was floating in front of you. You screamed and kept on swimming up to get some air to breathe.

You felt someone's pulling your legs dwon. You screamed and struggled to breathe. You kicked the face of the dead man and finally went out from the water. You knelt on the ground and coughed the water out. You looked at the surface of the water. It was filled with blood and people were floating, and that's when you saw your parents. Dead.

"MOOOMM!!! DAAADD!!!" You screamed.

You raised up from your bed and wiped your cold sweat with your palm. You touched your pounding chest and silently cried. You coughed blood again and wiped it with your long sleeve. You looked at your alarm clock. 3.30 a.m. Suddenly, your phone vibrated. You swiped the screen and found out you've got a message from your adopted mom.

We're back.

"They're back." You whispered.

 

 

You quickly got up, washed yourself and cleaned the entire house. You washed the dishes, swept the floor, cleared the dusk and spiderwebs and arrranged the positions of the sofas, cushions, tables and chairs, TVs and frames that were hanging on the wall. You wiped your sweat and yawned.

You entered your adopted parents' bedroom and changed their bedsheet and pillows case. You opened the cupboard to clear away the dusk, but instead, you saw a cube in shape black box. You frowned and took it. You've never seen this before. You blew away the dusk an opened it. There were a lot of pictures and an envelope in it. You blinked and looked at the pictures again. Not mistaken.

"Mama. Papa." You muttered under your breath. Curiousity made you open the envelope. The were four pieces of papers in it. You unfold the paper one by one and read the contains.

March 20, 1998.

I've killed them.

(You unfold the other one)

You've done a good job.

(Another one)

Their daughter had escaped.

(And the last one)

We've adopted her.

You clenched your fist. "March 20, 1998." You repeated. "Omma and appa died." You cursed under your breath.

Killers.

Murderers.

Wicked.

You heard the front door was being opened. You quickly hid the box and closed the cupboard. You went out.

"What are you doing in my room?"

 

 

 

You held your breath. "I-I'm just cleaning." Your adopted mother rolled her eyes and went into her study room and slamed the door shut. You went to the front door and saw Mr.Jang, the driver bowed at you. You bowed back and smiled. "I'm glad your back, Mr.Jang. Where's dad?" Mr. Jang suddenly became uncomfortable. He cleared his throat and lowered his voice. "Let's talk outside."

 

 

"They've divorced." I raised my eyebrows. "He knows the truth."

"Truth?"

"Yes. It's about you parents, young lady. I should have told your earlier. I'm sorry if it's too late but----

"I've already know, Mr.Jang. They'd kil-killed my parents." Your voice trembled as you said that. Mr.Jang your hair. "It's not them. It is she who killed your parents. Your adopted father just found out about it. She did that because she used to be your biological father's girlfriend but they spilt up after a while.She still love him until now. So when she found out your parents got married, she got insane and instructed a man to kill your parents and you too.

You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist. You tried to hold your tears. "Wicked woman." You cursed. All of sudden, a bullet went through Mr.Jang's head. He fell down on the ground and laid there. Dead. You screamed. It's her. The wicked woman. She smirked at both of you and laughed like the hyena in the 'Lion King'.

She aimed her gun to you and got ready to shoot. You closed your eyes. There's no difference. I'll die soon, anyway. Suddenly, you could feel a strong wind passed you. You blinked your eyes and saw a figure carried you on its back and took you away from the place what you called hell. You looked at the figure's back and realised it has wings. Slowly, your vison became blur and blur and blur.

 

 

Author's note: Hey guys! It seemed like there's no new subcriber at chapter 14! Honestly, I'm pretty dissapointed but it's OK! Just keep sticking with this stuury and please keep supporting me! Double chapter this week! Hope ya'll like it! P.S Sooorry cause haven't update for 2 months? I guess. heh.