1

Without You

Lizzy entered the dorm after her long schedule. The rest of her members were asleep apart from Nana. Lizzy saw Nana in the kitchen, she put her bag down and ran into the kitchen and gave Nana a backhug.

"Unnie~" Lizzy squealed.

"Annyeong Lizzy, you're home late." Nana said.

"It was a really long day, but I'm glad I can be with you now unnie." Said Lizzy, smiling as she spun Nana around.

Lizzy leant closer to kiss Nana, but Nana stopped her. "Lizzy.. We can't anymore.."

"Why not?" Lizzy asked, puzzled.

"I.. I have a boyfriend. I was planning to tell you yesterday but you went to see your parents." Nana said.

She saw the sad look form on Lizzy's face, but Lizzy tried to hide it. "Oh.. Well that's okay.. I'm happy for you.."

"I'm not stupid Lizzy, I know you don't like it." Nana said.

Lizzy looked away, trying to hide her emotions. "No.. It's fine.. I just want one last kiss.."

Nana lifted Lizzy's head gently and gazed into her eyes. Lizzy looked at her sadly and Nana leant in closer and pressed her lips against Lizzy's. Unlike any other night, Lizzy didn't reply to Nana's kiss, instead she pulled away and walked to her room with her head low. She pushed her bed away from Nana's bed and flopped down and instantly fell asleep without undressing.

An hour or so later Nana went to bed, when she saw Lizzy had pushed her bed into the corner she sighed and pushed her bed closer to Lizzy's again. She pulled Lizzy closer and kissed her forehead.

"If only you knew why I'm really doing this.." Nana mumbled, then she fell asleep with Lizzy in her arms.

 

A few months later...

 

"Lizzy, I'm going out with Jae for dinner, will you be okay?" Nana called to Lizzy who was sat on the couch staring into space.

"Yeah.. Of course.." Lizzy mumbled.

Nana sighed and left the house and went on her date. Meanwhile, Lizzy was on the couch crying. She wished Nana would just leave her boyfriend and come back to her instead.

A few hours later Nana returned, Lizzy had fallen asleep on the couch but it was obvious she had been crying. Nana picked up her sleeping friend and put Lizzy in her own bed, then Nana undressed and went to her own bed which was now pushed away from Lizzy's.

 

A year later...

 

Nana and her boyfriend had been together for a while now, Nana's boyfriend had proposed so Nana accepted. She was still yet to break the news to Lizzy. She came home one night and Lizzy was sat in bed staring into space.

"Annyeong Lizzy.. There's something I need to tell you.." Nana started.

"I already know from the ring." Lizzy mumbled.

Nana sat next to Lizzy. "Don't be mad.."

"I'm not mad.." Lizzy said, pushing Nana away.

"How come you're pushing me away then? You never push me away." Nana said, sighing.

"Just go to bed." Lizzy said.

 

A month later...

It was the day of the wedding. Nana was walking up the aisle. Amongst the crowds was Lizzy. She was heartbroken. She was watching the girl she loved get married and live a happy life. Everything was going fine, then came the part for objections. Lizzy's heart began to race, and before she knew it she was stood up.

"I object." Lizzy said.

Nana looked over at Lizzy. Her heart was beating fast too, she wasn't sure what to do.

"Why is that?" The priest asked.

"Because.. There's someone out there who will treat Nana better... Someone who will always be there, someone who will treat her like a princess, get her anything she wants, stay with her whenever she needs to be cared for.. And that someone.." Lizzy stopped.

Nana spoke up. "I know.. It's you.."

Lizzy nodded, then held out her hand to Nana. Instantly, Nana ran over and they ran out of the church together and got in Lizzy's car and drove off without speaking. They got to a hotel far away and went to a room.

"He wasn't the one for you.." Lizzy said as they sat down in the living room.

"I know.. You're the one.." Nana said. "I did so much to help you move on, but I guess I couldn't.. Because true love never dies.."

Lizzy smiled and nodded. She pulled Nana closer and whispered. "Be mine.. From now on and forever.."

"I will.. I promise.." Nana said.

They kissed each other softly.