Mine Forever

Mine Forever

Mine Forever


|.~.|
You need to be here for it to be a paradise.
This is a paradise where I locked you against your will. Oh oh.
A sad paradise can't leave even when you wake up.
A paradise where we can be together. Oh oh oh oh oh.
|.~.|


I sighed. I stood up and turned off the T.V.

I then proceeded to get some food from the kitchen. I carried the tray which contained eggs, milk, ham and rice.

I walked in front of a door and set the tray down on the floor. I unlocked the door and picked up the tray. I turned the knob and entered.

________ was sitting on the floor, glaring at me. I, in turn, looked at her without emotion.


"I brought you food, ______." I said, sitting and placing the tray on the bed.

The girl scowled at me and turned her head away. "I don't want your food, you bastard."


I smirked. "But you haven't eaten in three days. Considering your big appetite, I'm sure you're very hungry."


I started to feed ______, as her hands were chained to the wall. So were her feet. I only let her free when she needed to use the toilet, to take a bath and when she needs to brush her teeth. I liked kissing her especially after she brushed her teeth. So I think she avoids brushing her teeth every chance she gets. But I still force her to brush her teeth.

After she had eaten, I kissed her forehead. She flinched. I noticed this and smirked.

"You're still not used to it?" I asked. "It's been a year already."

"Yeah, it's already been a year, Myungsoo!" ______ yelled. "When are you going to let me go?!"
 

My eyes darkened. Why doesn't ______ get it? It's has been a year since I started to imprison her in this room. And I don't intend to let her go.

"I will never let you go."


"You are CRAZY!" _______ screamed. "I don't love you anymore! Just move on, you psychopath!"

I kneeled down and looked into her eyes. "Why?! WHY don't you love me anymore?!"


"Because you're crazy!" _______ screamed, tears falling from her eyes. "You imprisoned when we were STILL dating! I still loved you back then! So you think after a year of THIS, I would still love the person who was responsible?!"


I grabbed her hair and kissed her roughly on the lips. "I will never let you go."

I stood up and grabbed the tray.
The last thing I heard before I shut the door was Kagura's sobbing.


Why doesn't she get it? I love her. And I will never let go. I will never let her escape.

She will be mine forever.

 

|.~.|
Because it's my heart that's not working
I cant send you like this. Why?
Even if it looks shaky and risky, I cant do anything but hold you back.
|.~.|

 

I leaned on the door.


I could still hear ________'s wretched sobs even trough the door. I really didnt want to hurt her. But why do I still do it?
My heart. There was something wrong with it. Stupid emotions. Ever since I can remember, I had already knew how to control my emotions. When I tripped for the first time, I didnt cry. When my parents died, I didn't cry. It was okay to cry. I knew it was, but I didn't.


But with _______. I couldn't control my emotions. I couldn't control anything. Especially, myself.

I hated those facts.


But when I think of her leaving me I couldn't control myself even more. I would do anything to keep her.


He smiled bitterly. That was what he had done after all. He locked her up. So she could never escape him.

She was his. Forever. She will never escape him. Never.
 




Well, that was short. I already posted this yesterday without the second part. So I reposted it today with some added things. ^^

So why did I choose Myungsoo as the crazy guy. I don't really know... Maybe because it's their song? Or maybe because he already played a psychopath in a drama? Or maybe because being imprisoned by you a psychopath that has Myungsoo's looks wouldn't be so bad? (I haven't really been imprisoned by a guy like that, so I wouldn't know how bad it is... but how I wish I was! XD)

Do you want more? I can give you more... ^^ I really have an idea on the next chapter.
You just have to force me with your comments~!
So please comments!! I just really want to know what you guys think about my story!! ^^
Sorry for any mistakes!!
Thanks for reading! ^^