Running Out Of Tears

Start From Suho's Message To Hot Pant Till Little Dinner Date

Today EXO schedule will be have another photo shoot for Teen, Fashion and Entertaiment Magazine. Especially for EXO-M member they got another photo shoot for Chinese’s magazine. They heading for the studio after separate from EXO K which already finish their schedule. It’s seem like usual day for the rest of the member, but for jongdae he got pretty bad feeling about today.

He can’t really concentrate about today schedule, even today he didn’t get his lunch, just grabbing some bubble tea and bread cheese. The manager already notice how jongdae behave like unusual, even they tried to persuade jongdae through suho. But jongdae just blew it off, because he won’t make his hyung worried about him. Not because jongdae make them worried, even himself didn’t understand about what happen with him, just have bad feeling, and thanks to God nothing happen till now—or he just didn’t realize something bad already happen. He just hope this doesn’t happen in the future.

“okay boys, hurry up to change the last suit—“ coordinate the coordi-nunna.

Jongdae run his tiny leg along with others to get their last suit for the session. Jongdae examine all of the member get excited about the end of the photos shoot. He got unsure feeling.

“nunna should I wear this clothes?” whisper jongdae shyly near the nunna.

“eh, why? Isn’t that to tight for you?”

“no, but…” jongdae actually won’t say this silly thing “that’s okay nunna, foget it” jongdae turn his body and went to pass room.

Behind those unsettling boy, the dhuizzang watch every moment jongdae had, because suho already told Kris to watch over the gloomy Jongdae. When jongdae still at pass room, kris try to figure out what happen with the younger.

“jongdae?” make sure jongdae still alive.

“ah, hyung”

“done change the clothes?”

“why? Is this my turn?” jongdae tone little bit panic.

“no, just make sure if you already put on clothes so I can see you”

Then jongdae open the curtain and bend down his shy head.

“what’s wrong jongdae?” warm kris.

“nothing hyung, really nothing” jongdae still didn’t see kris face.

“no, it must be something here. Come on jongdae, you want to tell me?” jongdae fell silent.

Sometime kris really didn’t mastered in this kind of position, comforting the other. It’s okay, if he pretty close to other. Unfortunately, jongdae is one of he seem didn’t close to. Poor jongdae.

Suddenly kris place both his hand at jongdae shoulder and squeeze his body little to make the younger look up.

“listen, that’s will be alright if you telling something silly jongdae, everyone in this world have their ego. And that’s alright to tell one of them, sometime” tried kris.

Kris still waiting jongdae to reply, while the younger knitted his below shirt in busy.

“urrm, you know hyung. I kind of didn’t urm…”

“that’s okay, you can tell me slowly jongdae”

“you know? Confidence?” jongdae say in confusing tone, kris remain nod in understand—try understand actually.

“this pant…” jongdae pointing below.

“why? Is it too tight?”

“no no…not of course, the size is perfectly fit, but…”

 

 

“nunna, may I talk something?” kris dragging the cordi-nunna which watching luhan photo session.

“what’s kris?” the nunna look up to tall person in front.

“you know, jongdae got some trouble here”

“trouble?” wondering the other.

“he got some bruises in his legs, I mean some here, so it’s mean not only one and it’s particular because of our hectic practice and then—“

“and then?—“ cut the woman.

“you know he got his short pant? Or hot pant for his last photo session? He kind of uncomfort about that” explain kris.

“okay that explain all of his. Let me check” the nunna and kris heading to dressing room.

After checking jongdae state and make sure they didn’t have a plan to covering those bruises finally jongdae get his trouser.

“feel better?” ask kris when notice jongdae let out a relieve sigh.

Nod jongdae showing his little smile “thank you hyung”

“but you get me some debt” reply kris.

“heh? Debt?” jongdae ask in confuse.

“just obey me after this” whisper kris through jongdae ear.

And kris just left the younger in shiver before he could ask what’s the meaning of those.

 

And just a simple order from kris to jongdae. Have a dinner outside. Their manager drop both of them in some café near the dorm without any guard from the manager hyung.

“don’t only order some drink jongdae, you didn’t get proper meal today. If you didn’t listen to me I can’t accept you thanks while ago” threatening kris in a soft way, but it turn out like a real threatening to jongdae.

While both of them waiting for their order, like usually they didn’t have much conversation, silent and awkward atmosphere comes. Kris think it would be no longer awkward after today. 

Suddenly kris hand over cell phone tugging jongdae arm.

“you know? Junmyeon kind of worried seeing you today. Maybe you want to call you folks at home? Here. I think if you know how they doing you would be feel better” jongda stare at cell phone for another second before reach it in his hands.

When jongdae dialing his house’s number, kris say he wants to go to restroom, even jongdae knew it was a lame white lie because he want to let jongdae alone to make him comfort taking his time to talking in phone with hi family.

“hello”

“hello with Kim’s here”

“umma…” weak jongdae voice.

“my son? Jongdae? Is this you jongdae?” the voice in other line become louder.

“umma…” jongdae stop his word and biting his lower lips to prevent his voice come out as sobbing sound, beside his tears already dripping, make his cheeks wet.

“ommo~ my son, are you alright there? I thought you busy till you didn’t call home sweet heart” lovely jongdae’s mom.

“I am alright mom, how about you?—“

Jongdae make his conversation with his father and his brother too, before he realize he already took over time when kris didn’t comeback beside him from restroom.

“umma, see you okay? I’ll hung up, I miss you” when jongdae already get up to go kris.

Kris tall feature already stand up in front of him while handing some tissue box.

“you may need this”

“thanks you hyung” jongdae and kris finaly reach their chair.

“already feel better?” kris decide to find out.

Jongdae can see though kris eyes that he totally worried to him. Even he realize maybe not only kris but also the others which make jongdae feel bad and thankful when they decide to give jongdae time alone today.

“I am sorry hyung”

Jongdae already make sure he running out of tears because previous call but it’s seem wrong. When he see kris eyes soften he really feel bad toward the older.

“here. Don’t apologize to me, you didn’t do something wrong jongdae” kris reach jongdae weak yet trembling into his embrace.

Jongdae buried his face in kris chest, and tried to lower his sobbing voice.

“alright you can crying over jongdae, that’s alright doing something silly” kris caress jongdae back in soft and contrary rhythm shooing the bad feeling from jongdae body.

“thank you yifan hyung” mumbling jongdae in kris embrace.

 

 

 

i don't know where i got this story

=-=

but i hope you all enjoy this 'snack' of krischen

i hope you didn't ask me to make ome sequel, because when i think about that i didn't get some great idea

don't forget to comment guys

thanks all

;D