The First Day (Part 1)

Don't Touch My Sister

 Minah’s POV:

My school wasn’t a bad school. Just the kids were bad. Every bad. I often came home a little beaten from the day. (What being smart gets me.) It often worried my brother, who was like a father to me , seeing are parents had business trips every week. So the last week of winter break he faxed over the paper to his school making sure I could start when the break ended. (Thanks Oppa: P!!!)

I spent the last day of winter break organizing my stuff for school. “Books, check, backpack, check, and uniform, check.” I went out into the halls to announce to my brother I was all pack. “Okay I’m waking you up at 7 to get ready.” I said okay and went back into my room to sleep. Tomorrow was the start of a new future.

 

Chunji’s POV

I woke Minah up a little before seven. Being late wasn’t her thing. She got dressed in a timely manner. She came down stairs with color on her lips and eyes. “Minah did you wash you face?” “Yes why?” “There’s crap all over it.”  For the record I knew it was make-up. I get that same shade of lipstick on my school shirt every day. “Does it look that bad?” Crap should have chosen different words. In all honesty it looked great, she looked great. If I was into I would total her. She was hot. I just didn’t want other guys thinking that way. “No it looks amazing. Please don’t cry. Oppa’s sorry.” I said trying to act cute so she wouldn’t cry. She looked at the clock. “We’re going to be late.” I laughed at her and begin a time. “Hold on I’ll go get my keys.”

The car ride Chunji’s POV

“Remember, you can talk to Teen Top oppas only no other guys okay! You can hang out with Suzy.” She looked at me with a ‘really I can’ look. “Yes. Remember the only guys you can talk to is- ““Teen Top oppas.” We said together. “Good now let’s go get your stuff.”

Myungsoo’s POV

 “L pay attention.” Sunggyu said as he pulled me back into Infinite terroity. “Don’t start a Kingka war right when we get back.” Hoya said. For now both Kingka groups live in harmony. We have no reason not to like each other.  I saw a girl walking with Chunji of Teen Top. “Hey did Chunji and Suzy break up?” Woohyung asked a little excited. “Not that anyone knows of.” Sungjong answered. “Then who’s the girl? She’s hot.” Hoya asked. “I call bids.”  Doowong says. “She’s Teen Top’s no one go near her. Got it.” Sunggyu said in his leader voice. I crack a laugh. “I’ll do what I please.” I say with a sly smile.

Minah’s POV

Chuinji, CAP, and Ricky walk me to class. “Be nice. Make friends.” “But you said-“” Not to talk to boys. Girls are fine!”

“So Fine.” CAP said causing both boys to laugh. I just looked confused trying to decode the joke.

The first bell rang signaling them away. “We all have lunch together. I’ll meet you at your fourth.” “Okay.” I said and went into my class fearful of what was to come.

“Class this is our new student. She may look familiar-

“She’s the female version of Chunji.” Some girl screamed.

Myungsoo’s POV

I sat in class looking out the window until I hear the teacher get ready to introduce some girl. I looked up to see the girl from this morning. I smiled to myself. The school year just got a little more interesting.