50 Steps to Make Shim Changmin Fall for you

Description

 

“Give me some.” Sooyoung nudged Changmin by the elbow, eyes still glued on the TV screen.

“Nope.” Changmin popped a popcorn into his mouth, him too, focusing on the movie.

 

The brunette tried to sneakily reach for the bowl of golden brown delicacies but Changmin’s instincts got the best of her. “You’re not getting any, Choi.” The man of the two chuckled, popping another in his mouth, in great appreciation when it melted into his mouth and exaggerated just a little bit to tease the brunette.

Sooyoung finally tore her attention off the TV screen and clucked her tongue in distaste, glaring at the amused man.  “Come on, man! I bought those you know!” Sooyoung whined, trying to reach for it when Changmin moved the bowl further away from her.

This was too much fun for him. Changmin laughed in amusement as he watched the leggy brunette try so hard just for a bowl of popcorn. Sooyoung propped a hand on his shoulder while the other tried to reach for the popcorn.

Changmin was busy laughing at her until he saw one of her bra straps falling loosely from her shoulder. “Ooo, Lacy.” He teased.

“Huh?Wha-“ Sooyoung looked down, only to find her face inches away from his. Blushing mad, Sooyoung tried to push him away but ended up falling off the couch, Changmin toppling over her and a bowl full of wasted popcorn all over the place.

“Ow, my hur-“ Her words were left in mid-air when she saw Changmin smiling at her. Her expression softened and stared at the man with pure admiration.

Her thoughts were cut off when he suddenly pulled something out of her hair and popped it into his mouth. “You have popcorn in your hair.” The man spoke before rolling off of her and laughing his off.

 

Of course he was. He is Shim Changmin, after all.

 

Foreword

 

CHARACTER PROFILE :

 

 

 

 Name : Choi Sooyoung

 Age  : 23

 Hobby : Eat  Meh, no use hiding it. I eat.

 Interest : Changmi-- I mean, Fashion and all that.

 ual Orientation : I have a girl crush on Miranda Kerr. But I love Brad Pitt. So what does    that make me?

 Special features : My legs

 Love interest : *fist pumps in the air* Shim Changmin.

 Details : We found each other by an Ad. I needed a roommate to pay half of the rent since a studio isn’t all that cheap.My friends all had their own houses and obviously didn’t need mine. Rich bastards –I mean, wait- Back to the story.Changmin moved to Korea three years ago and found the Ad I placed on the internet.He moved in with me and we’ve been best friends ever since. But that’s the problem. I fell for the idiot. And I know he will never feel the same way because . . . .  

 

 

 

 

 Name : Shim Changmin

Age : 25

Hobby : EAAAAAAAT

Interest : Film and Photography

ual Orientation : -

Special Features : Everything about me is special ;)

Love interest : -

Details : What’s this form for anyways?

 

 

 

 

 

Name : Kim Taeyeon

Age : 24

Hobby : Mess with the kids (Changmin and Sooyoung)

Interest : Art and literature

ual Orientation : What the – Im straight!

Special Features : My adorable face

Love interest : Leeteuk Oppa <3  Park Jungsoo

Details : Changmin moved in with Sooyoung about 3 years ago and the girl has been in love ever since. Sooyoung is like a little sister to me. If you little s think you can hurt her, think again. I also have to thank her for setting me up with Leeteuk. XOXO :)

 

 

 

 

Name : Hwang Miyoung

Age : 24

Hobby : Travel

Interest : Beauty and Make-up

ual Orientation : Oh wow, *blush*, Straight.

Special Features : My eye-smile

Love interest : Choi Siwon

Details : SOOYOUNG LIKES CHANGMIN?! WHAT-HOW-WHEN-SHE DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME!

 

 

 

Name : Cho Kyuhyun

Age : 25

Hobby : WARCRAFT FTW

Interest : Video games and Video games

ual Orientation : Square

Special Features : My badass looking scars.

Love interest : -

Details : Sooyoung’s FIRST best friend. I met her first before that Shim- met her. I don’t even know how she even came to like him. All I know was, I was on the way to her house one fine evening since she said Changmin wasn’t home because he went out for some date. I didn’t really notice how she sounded like in the call. I was just excited to see her –Ehem, I mean.. We are best friends and all. So when I knocked on her door, it flung open and Sooyoung ran to me, crying. That jerk needs some explaining to do.

 


  “I fell in love even after knowing the mess I’ll get into. Guess what? I fell even harder."

Hi, Guys. This is still under construction. Curse the plot bunnies. But I just had to. So this is just going to be something you guys would have to look forward to since i'll be on a 8 Day hiatus until the next update. 

No plagiarization or copyright intended  

Poster Credits : yumeestories (ilysm)

photo 75_zpsb17f042c.jpg

 

Background manip of Changsoo cr : nikatsu