Final

At first I didn't but I love you now

“Oh, what’s this?” Woohyun yawned as he picked up the letter on his table. “Minah wants me to her later?” he smirked and opened the letter.

Dear Woohyun,

        I know that you don’t love me. What we did last night was just for fun to you. But I still thank you for all those memories, happy memories, you gave me. Even if I know that we’ll be strangers again after your read this, I’m still hoping for you to say ‘I love you.’ The sweet things you told me last night, was all pretence right?  Even though it only lasted for 2 months, I cherish every minute of it. I don’t regret loving you. I wish you had a fun time with me. From the first day we met, I always had me eyes on you. Even if you bug me to accept you, I admit that I was kind of annoyed but I was happy, happy that you liked me, or I thought you did.

Woohyun noticed some tear stains on the paper and he felt sorry but kept reading.

I’m never going to forget you. You made me happy than anyone else did. When I told you I was an orphan, unlike the others, you comforted me while they laugh at me. Last night, I just saw lust in your eyes, not love. But what I feel for you won’t change. I will find someone, like you, that will love me truly. I know this letter may sound like a scolding but for me, it’s a compliment. Today, we’ll both go to school, like a year ago, we’ll ignore each other and say that we’re strangers. I hope you take care. I will always support you from afar. Please tell Sungjong and Sungyeol that I’ll miss them and their noona won’t be able to hang out with them again. Goodbye Woohyun. . .

 Woohyun smirked and ripped the paper. “So what?” he grinned and took a bath. As for you, you were in your room, looking at the picture of you and Woohyun, trying to remember all those times with him and INFINITE. “Minah, I love you,” you smiled and tears formed on your eyes. “He loved me? He didn’t,” your letter sounded sincere but actually it’s not, you wanted revenge, revenge. “ you Woohyun,” you smirked and stood up. You wiped your teas with your thumb and grinned. “I’ll have my revenge on you, your nice Minah is dead, prepare for the real me,” you were hiding your true self all along. Those acts you put, the nice acts, were all fake. You were a queenka, a bad queenka back at Cube High, but you changed since you met Woohyun outside of your school. You transferred to Woollim High and became Ms. Nice-and-Cute Minah for him. But now you want your old self back. You head to your closet and smirked at all your ‘cutesy’ clothes. You took all of them and put them on your bed. You took a big box out of your basement and put your real clothes on the closet. “Perfect,” you muttered and got ready for school. After taking a bath, you opened your closet again. “What should I wear?” you pouted and scanned through your closet. “Um. This, this and this,” you picked a white short-shorts, a blue varsity jacket and a white sleeveless lace top with a white tube that went up to your short-shorts *just looked up to Sistar’s Hyoryn’s teaser image for Loving U*. You picked out a white high heels and combed your hair. You put on some light makeup and smiled to yourself. You let down your wavy hair and took your purse. Before leaving, you wrote a note.

"Hyuk, noona’s going to school now, I prepared breakfast for you, take care okay and tell VIXX to take care,” you smiled at your note for your baby brother and opened the door to his room. He was sleeping and you pecked his cheeks. “Noona?” you shh-ed him and he smiled. “Go back to sleep,” he nodded and covered his head with a pillow. You walked out of your house and entered your car. “Haven’t seen you for a while,” you sighed, you were using your bicycle whenever you go to school. You drove to your school and many students were looking at you. “Who’s that? Wow, she’s pretty. Is she new?” you heard someone whisper and you smirked. You stepped out of your van and flipped your hair. “She looks familiar,” you entered your school and you wore your I.D. You walked through the halls and many students looked at you with an I-wish-I-was-her look on their faces. Then you spotted your target, Woohyun, laughing with INFINITE. Sungjong pointed at you and Woohyun smirked. “Hello, are you new?” he asked cutely. “Shut up. That line is so a year ago, Nam Woohyun,” you smirked. “So baby knows my name?” he put his arm over you and you pushed him away. “ off. Didn’t I say we act like strangers?” he raised an eyebrow. “Woah~ I can’t believe your stupid. Read,” you waved your I.D. in front of him. “Lee Minah,” you said and put your I.D. back on. “Bye,” you playfully waved at him and passed by INFIN ITE. All of the people’s jaws dropped after you told them. “WHAT!!!!!!!” your bestfriend Yura shouted at the rooftop. You rolled your eyes and covered . “Stop. Shouting.” She nodded and you removed your hands. “Y-You want revenge on him!” you nodded. “I haven’t planned a revenge for a year now, the last time was with that queenka wannabe Yoona who unfortunately for her, didn’t succeed on stealing my rightful throne,” you let out an evil laugh. “So that means, I’ll need to go back to my true self?” you nodded. You removed the glasses she wore and removed the hair tie on her hair. Her silky hair fell down and you smirked. “I don’t have any of my clothes with me,” you smirked and removed her jacket. “Perfect,” you took a scissor from her backpack and cut off the sleeves from her white fitting shirt. “Now about those pants,” you bent down and ripped some parts off of the pants. “See? You look like your old self with hose ripped jeans and tank top,” she chuckled and put on her accessories. You put some makeup on her and threw away her sneakers. “W-what am I gonna wear?” she asked and you looked around. “Nobody’s around,” you went to a corner and moved the big box over. “I’m always ready,” you showed her a bag. “Shoes,” it was your high heels that you put there in case of an emergency. “Now we both look like our old self,” she nodded. “Time to have my revenge on him,” you and Yura nodded and you went to the cafeteria. “Um.. hello Minah, sorry for not helping you the other day when I bumped into you,” Key scratched the back of his neck. Then you saw Woohyun, his eyes on you and Key, filled with jealousy. “Oh, that’s alright oppa,” you emphasized the word oppa. You noticed Woohyun’s glare and you smirked. “But you need to make up to it,” you flashed your seductive smile and hugged Key’s waist. “Come on~ buy me ice cream,” Yura smirked behind you and Key nervously put his arm over you. “O-Okay, let’s meet later at the gate,” you stood straight and nodded. “Bye,” you pecked his cheeks and he left while you waved at him sweetly. “NOONA!” Sungjong ran up to you with L and Sungyeol. “Um. Can you back off a little,” Yura said, crossing her arms. “What! But she’s our noona!” L whined. “It’s fine Yura. They’re not a part of our ‘plan’ only Woohyun,” she nodded and you hugged the three. “Guys. Take care okay? Noona won’t be here for some time, but remember that noona loves you soooooo much. Don’t give Sungkyu headaches you three,” you chuckled and broke the hug. “Noona will be going for a while,” you smiled at them and left. “MINAH!” Woohyun ran after you and grabbed your wrist. You were tearing up because of what you said to the three but you hid it and smirked. “What?” you asked him coldly, yanking away his arm. “Come back to me,” he said. His eyes were sincere. “I-I won’t. Y-You deserve it. I HATE YOU!” you slapped him and walked away.  After school, you went to the halls, preparing your revenge on him. “There he is Yura,” Yura smirked and you both hid at a corner. As soon as Woohyun opened his locker, chicken curry was poured on him. “HAHAHAHAHHA!” all of the peple laughed, including INFINITE. “Oh~ Woohyun,” you laughed at him. “Can’t get enough of chickens?” you laughed more. “You stupid guy. That’s not the way to eat them,” you smirked at him and walked away. “Success!” you cheered and Yura laughed. “He looked so stupid,”  you nodded and squealed. Months passed and your revenge still kept on going but he didn’t get angry at you. He knew that you were the one that did it but why did he seem to be happy? That always confused you. It was now time for gym class and you were playing volleyball. “INFINITE!” some fangirls squealed while they walked up to them. You were battling with them with your group. “MINAH! BEAT THEM!” your fanboys squealed. “Noona! Beat them! We love you!” Hyuk cheered for you. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. “When I open my eyes, he’ll be my target, sorry Woohyun but this is the only way for you to hate me, to get that smile off of my mind. To make me forget….everything,” you opened your eyes. “I….” you held the ball out. “Still..” you threw it in the air. “Love,” you jumped. “You….” You hit it with your palm. Then it hit Woohyun’s face, everyone gathered around him, he tumbled down. He looked so hurt but you held back your urge to say sorry. “YAH! MINAH!” Sungjong shouted and you were quite taken aback when his cute voice turned into a manly one. “What?” you put on a fake smirk.

BAM!

Sungjong slapped you across the face and your cheek was swollen. Even if it was only a slap, you could feel blood on your mouth. You bit your lip and sighed. You spat out the blood and wiped your mouth with the back of your hand. “MINAH!” you stopped Yura. You took your backpack from the ground and looked through inside. “Here,” you threw a letter on the floor. “NOONA!” Hyuk hugged you and VIXX glared at Sungjong. “Let’s forget each other,” you said and walked away from them. You went to your practice room and locked the door. You leaned your back against the wall and threw your bag somewhere. You turned off your phone and slid down. You hugged your knees and cried your heart out. You looked up and your vision was blurry. You stood up and went  to get the remote of the player. You played some music and tried to get your stress out by dancing. Your tears were falling and when you spun, you fell to the floor. You couldn’t stop it. You put your arm over your heart and clenched your shirt. You were too weak to stand up. There was only one thing you can do, cry. You lied down on the floor and looked up the ceiling. You put your hand on top of your forehead and bent one of your legs. You were breathing heavily, it was too much for you. Your hair was a mess, your shirt was wet, you looked horrible. I thought I would be able to pull off my real self again but my old self is already gone. I fell too deep for you, even if I knew that you were lying since the day you bugged me. I’m a mess. I’m stupid. Even Sungjong’s ,mad at me. I hate myself. You’re such an idiot. You gathered all your strength and stood up. You held onto the pole and looked at yourself in front of the mirror. You picked up your backpack and  turned off the player and the lights. You stepped out of the dance room and looked downstairs. You had your own dance room on your house so you were basically crying all night with Hyuk seeing you. He fell asleep on the couch and you smiled. You cleaned yourself up and took a sit on the floor. “I’m sorry,”you looked at your watch, it was already midnight. You grabbed your phone and went out of your house. You roamed around your neighbourhood and an idea popped in your mind. “No. I won’t go to a club,” you told yourself and just decided to go to the playground. You sat at one of the swings while humming to a certain sad song. “Woohyun-oppa, do you like me?” you remembered the times you spent together and smiled. “I was hoping to see that sincere eyes when he said that he liked me. But I didn’t,” tears formed in your eyes. “I thought that I could make him love me,” you threw pebbles in front of you. “I thought that I would forget you if I have my revenge but I can’t whenever you show me your smile,” you clenched your fists. “I wanted to make you forget about me by hurting you. I’M STUPID! I could’ve just told you than hurt you, your face that I loved. That smile.” You looked down. “But a part of me still wants you here, beside me,” you looked up the stars. “I’m sorry,” you sulked. Your shirt was soaking wet again because of your tears. Then the rain came. It was more sad because of the rain. After some minutes, you noticed that you weren’t poured with the rain. You looked up and saw Woohyun with his umbrella. You sprang up and tripped. You rubbed your and he chuckled. You came back to your senses and took a step away. You ran away from him. “MINAH!” he ran after you. You ran and ran until you arrived at your house. You closed the door and went to your room. “MINAH! I won’t leave until you talk to me!” he shouted but you didn’t listen to him. You slept at the couch when you found Hyuk on his room. After some time, you woke up. It was already 7:00 A.M.and you wondered if he already left. You opened the door to your house and didn’t see him. The rain was still kept going and when you were about to get back inside, you saw Woohyun leaning against your car, shivering. You quickly ran up to him and took him in. You took care of him and went to Hyuk’s room. His clothes won’t fit him. You went to your room and was surprised when you saw his clothes there. You changed his clothes  and sat on the floor, facing him. You touched his cheeks and smiled. “I feel happy with you here,” you whispered and his hair. “I missed your greasy lines,” you stood up and went to the kitchen. You cooked some soup and prepared it beside him. “W-Woohyun, wake up,” you shook his shoulders gently and he woke up. “W-Where am I? “ he sat up and you helped him. “Minah?” you smiled at him and offered him the soup. You fed him the soup and you blushed. You went to the kitchen and put the bowl on the sink. You went back to him and checked his temperature. You didn’t talk to him. You looked at his swollen cheeks and felt sorry.  You hugged him and stayed silent. “I missed you,” you heard him say but you didn’t reply. “I love you,” he said again and you faced him. “Stop saying it,” you thought and just stared at his eyes. “Why won’t you talk to me?” he asked as he leaned closer. ‘Because I know that I’ll be hurt again,” you thought again and he lost his patience and kissed you. At first it was sweet but it became lustful.

AFTER THEY DID ‘IT’

You turned your back from him and looked somewhere. You just did it again with him. Tears fell on your cheeks and you sat up. Woohyun also sat up. You grabbed your dress-like shirt and stepped out of your room. You went to Hyuk’s room since he left and used his bathroom to take a bath. After washing up, you went to the living room and sat on the couch. “I did it again,” you hugged your knees. “Minah?” you turned around and saw Woohyun, already dressed. “You’ll leave me again,” you thought and he sat beside you. You moved an inch away from him and he sighed. “Please, hear me out,” he hugged you. “I’m sorry if you felt that way. I admit it, I wasn’t in love with you but I am now. I realized it when you changed, that I liked the old you more. I missed your laughs, your smile, your eyes that was just on me. I realized how stupid I am for hurting you. Yura explained to me about what happened to the gym. Sungjong also wanted to apologize. Please, believe me Minah. I want to be yours again,” he snuggled on your neck. A smile appeared on your lips as you pecked his forehead. “Please, don’t, lie to me,” he smiled and you saw tears in his eyes. You wiped it away and you chuckled. “Sorry for hitting you,” you looked at his cheeks. “I’ll be fine,” he rest his head on your lap. “ I love you,” he said. “I love you too,” he held your hand and kissed it. “Now… was I good at bed?” he teased and you blushed. “S-Stop talking about it,” you hit his arm slightly and he pouted. “Minah, I always want to be by your side,” he told you and you his hair.