Sweet Talking Baby

Sweet Talking Baby

Krystal just sat quietly on her seat in the back side while stared at a cute black haired girl who busy chit-chatted happily with other girls, not far from her spot.

 

"... Are you sure, Sulli-ah?" a girl with caramel colored hair voiced out with full blast aegyo power, and Krystal rolled her eyes in disgust as she knew that 'it' would be happening again.

"Sure!" she heard her girlfriend's replied eagerly, "I will do anything to help you, don't worry!"

Thus, the brown haired girl couldn't help but slammed her bag on the wooden table before stormed out from their class. She was jealous, indeed.

 

----

 

That's the problem, her problem, their problem. At first Krystal didn't want to look at this as a problem even though just a little, but together with the time flied, it started being problem.

She always knew, better than everyone; her girlfriend was a sweet talker. No, she wasn't a flirt nor cheesy girl who want to get hit or want to be a glorious casanova, Sulli was just simply being friendly to everyone. Too friendly until it feel irritating, if Krystal could said. Sulli was too kind, until seemed like half of their schoolmates -boys and girls- were fall for her. Well, she couldn't blame on them since she was fell for that too year ago.

 

"Are you sure that you want to help me, Jinri-yah?" Krystal asked one evening, when they were just well-known with best friend title. She collected her papers, looked debating with herself, should she let Jinri helping her with this amount of tasks?

The latter nodded confidently while still scanned a paper, read that content carefully, "Yes."

"But you will get tired.."

With her eyes still glued on the paper, Sulli answered, "It's okay, Soojung-ah.. I'm willing to do anything for you, as long as i could make you happy."

There, the slightly younger Krystal left agape, totally amazed with the honesty then she couldn't lied to herself that she fell for that girl.

 

Time passed and finally they became an item. And of course, the confession day wasn't left without Sulli's sweetness. That time, they were just a freshmen and Krystal was so flattered and grateful since she thought that she got a very sweet girlfriend.

 

But she was wrong.

 

No, no, she really did have a very sweet one. Her mistake was, the thought that Jinri just being sweet with her and ONLY her.

She really felt like turned into mini-hulk when she heard Sulli said something similar about 'helping things' and 'as long as you happy' and stuffs to their classmates, whether boys or girls, very blunt and easy. As normal girl, of course Krystal Jung felt jealous.

 

"Jinri-yah.." she uttered someday, "I think you should stop talking swe- I mean.. Friendly, yes, friendly to everyone.."

"Did my Jjung want me to change?"

Krystal who has her gaze glued on the floor before finally looked up, straight to her girlfriend's face. And her Jinri was pouting dramatically, plus blinking big watery eyes added. Yeah, like you left an ice cream under very bright summer's sunshine, Krystal heart melted at the sight and then she just could sigh and shook her head.

"Nah, forget about it."

 

 

A month after they officially got together, a boy came after Sulli with nervous face and and a bucket of flowers on his hand. She knew that the boy's name was Minho.

"Sulli.." he spoke groggily, totally ignored Krystal who standing next to the innocent black haired girl, "I just want to go straight.. Would you be my girlfriend?"

Sulli just blinked in surprise when Krystal really turned into her mini-hulk form. She pushed the slightly older girl aside and facing the Minho boy.

"HOW COULD YOU CONFESS TO MY GIRLFRIEND, IN FRONT OF ME, LEE MINHO?!"

The handsome boy raised his one brow, "You two are dating?"

"YES!!" she shouted until to the top of her lungs, "GET LOST NOW BECAUSE SHE IS MINE!!"

 

After the poor boy went out from her sight, Krystal turned and asked her Jinri,

"Do you know the he like you before?"

The latter shook her head, "... I don't know.. We just get along since science project last week, and we never hang out together, though.."

"What happened that time?"

 

*Back to the science project, last week...

 

"Thanks for accompany me until this late, Sulli-ah.." Minho smiled while folded his lab coat, "Usually, they leave everything to me for finishing, but you help me here.."

The girl smiled back, "Of course, i can't leave you alone here, can i? I won't let you overworking and get sick.."

 

*Back to the dramatic JungLi...

 

"You make him fall for you, Pabo Jinri!!"

"What?" Sulli's eyes widened, but then she shook her head vigorously, "No no, i DIDN'T want to make him fall for me. I have you already, Jjung.."

She pouted, again. And Krystal couldn't do anything, again.

 

After that incredibly weird incident, she had expecting that they would be having similar events following their love life later, and she was damn right.

If she remember it right, for this one year there were about 10 boys and 8 girls who confessed to her Jinri, in front of her face. So it wasn't wrong if Krystal started depressed. She got enough of shouting to everyone, told them that Jinri was her girlfriend.

 

And today, she decided to leave the classroom because she knew that she couldn't resist Jinri's pout attack if she scold her. Oh, and the second reason was so obvious, she was jealous like a hell.

 

----

 

Amber patted Krystal's head gently, "Stop crying, Krystal~"

The brown haired girl kept sobbing lightly and rubbed her eyes, "But- But.. She was-"

"Shh, you're over dramatic, you know that?"

The two girls were sat on the darkest corner of their school's cafetaria.

"Me? Over dramatic?! You don't know how it feel when you have a girlfriend like Jinri, Amber!!"

"Well," the tomboy grinned. "Let me try then, would you lend Jinri to me for a while?"

And she got really hard punch on her stomach.

The older girl was about to get her payback when suddenly they heard a familiar voice called, searching for Krystal from outside.

"Soojung-ah!! Where are you?"

"OMG it's Jinri!" Krystal began felt panic and thought about run from cafetaria, but Amber pulled her hand for hiding under the table.

"Why-"

"Shh!"

Amber pointed her index finger toward Sulli's direction, "Look.."

Krystal could saw that there was a girl approached her lover shyly while brought a beautiful pink box, and she immediately knew what would happen.

"Darn it!" she cursed, "Another girl want to try their luck on my girl!! I must be there and-"

"Just listen, Krys.." Amber smiled widely and pulled Krystal hand, dragged the younger girl for tiptoed to get near Sulli as much closer as they could without get caught.

"You never let Jinri facing these people alone right? You always on her way and kicked their without knowing what Jinri want to said for them.."

That was true and Krystal went silent.

 

 

Sulli blinked a few times, eyed the pretty girl who standing before her.

"So.. What's your answer, Sulli-ah?" the girl asked.

"I.. I'm sorry.." finally, the black haired one opened up after a moment of silence, "I'm sorry, i can't.. You know that i have girlfriend already.."

"That Krystal Jung?" she scoffed, "Sulli-ah, i'm a way better than her.. Trust me.. Please choose me over her, Sulli-ah.. Krystal is just rude American chick!"

Heard those insults, Sulli just giggled instead. And she giggled once more before answered, "Yeah.. I believe that you are a way better than her.. That's why i can't accept you, you deserve someone who a way better than me too."

"But-"

"Me and Krystal made by heaven, mean to be and will forever be. I'm sorry but i love my rude American chick so much.." Sulli patted the latter's shoulder gently, "I will be your friend, your best friend, your anything but not your lover.. I'm sorry. I hope you will find yours soon.."

"Ung.. T-Thanks, Sulli-ah.. But.." the girl gave Sulli the box in her hand, "Would you eat this chocolate for me?"

"Sure! Thank you very much, Seungyeon-ah!"

The girl who Sulli addressed with Seungyeon finally smiled a little. As she watched the latter open the box and took a piece of her handmade sweet, she voiced out, "... Please tell Krystal that i'm jealous with her.. She is really lucky for having such sweet and nice girl like you.."

 

 

"See?" Amber giggled as the girl named Seungyeon walked away and left Sulli alone, "You are jealous over everyone who jealous with you. What happened?  Jealous battle? Ahahaha!"

The American girl just kept her silent while get out from their hidden place and approach her lover hastily.

 

"Jinri-yah!!"

Sulli immediately turned her head when she heard Krystal's voice called for her.

"Jjung!!" she quickly ran toward her girlfriend direction, "Why are you left me alone in the classroom? Am i doing something bad?"

The slightly younger girl didn't answer the latter's question. Instead, she just crossed her arms and glared at Sulli coldly.

"Umm.." Sulli lowered her head, glued her gaze on her toes. She knew that she did something which unpleasant for her Jjung, but she didn't have any idea what was that. She still felt guilty, nevertheless.

"Jjung.. Don't be mad at me.. Please.." her voice sounded a bit shaky and trembled, "I don't know what have i done but.. I'm so sorry, Soojung-ah.."

Krystal took a step closer and Sulli cringed in fear. She hardly held her laughter from burst out when saw her beloved one expression though her emotion mixed; guilt, anger, happiness. But most of all, she feel so grateful. Krystal took another step before pulled the taller girl into her tight embrace. Sulli was startled a bit since she didn't aware with the sudden affection from her lover but then she managed to wrapped her arms around Krystal's waist and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Am i forgiven?"

Krystal chuckled a little, "Forgiven. I love you, Ssul."

 

Thus, Krystal finally understand that her baby really did sweet talking to everyone, but the most important was, her sweet love was just belongs to her.

 

And, Krystal has another perspective that time. She had deciding that she would show Sulli's sweetness to the world and make them jealous because Sulli was hers. People will get their payback.

 

Smirk.

 

 

 

 

------------

 

Comment please :3