#003 Don't Leave Me Again

Our Love Story

 

JongHyun and YoonA is a best friend from kindergarten until both of them successfully graduate. They moms are bestfriend too. They were like a family, but because of one tragedy make this both persons MUST separated. Yes, just ONE tragedy. YoonA’s dad dies because of JongHyun’s dad. Mr. Lee is a MOST powerful gangster at Seoul; meanwhile Mr.Im is a MOST powerful businessman at Seoul. They make a good partnership. When Mr.Lee got into a trouble Mr.Im will help him. Same as Mr.Im, when he got some trouble with his company Mr.Lee will help him as fast as possible.

One day, Mr.Lee becomes greedier. He wants more power, Mr.Im tries to stop him, he doesn’t want Mr.Lee make a wrong step. He doesn’t want to lose his bestfriend. But Mr.Lee is stubborn, he still want more power. Until, they got into a big fight. YoonA want to enter her father work room when she opens the door she saw Mr.Lee was holding a trophy that belong to her father, the trophy is full blood same as her dad head. She can’t believe it; she doesn’t want to believe it. She startled, she then scream out loud, until her mom and Mrs.Lee come with their maid. Mdm.Im that just come also surprised, she can see Mr.Lee face is in a miserable; she can see he doesn’t know what to do. He suddenly cry.

Mr.Lee: What have I done?!

He tries to make his best friend get up, but nothing happen. Mdm.Lee come to him and slaps his face.

Mdm.Lee: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! ARE U THAT CRAZY?!!! HE IS YOUR BESTFIREND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Lee: I don’t know, we just have a little fight, then suddenly he yell at me, my hand is automatically grab his trophy then..

He can’t finish his story because he still in shock and full of tears. He saw Mdm.Im hugging YoonA tightly, YoonA closed her ears then cry and cry and cry like there are no tomorrow. Suddenly JongHyun come.

JongHyun: YoonA I’m back …..

Then he saw everything, he is full of shocked, he can see the maid is trying to call the police.

JongHyun: STOP! DON’T CALL THE POLICE OR I WILL MAKE SURE ..

He doesn’t finish his words when he saw the maid quickly stop their act.

JongHyun: Appa! What have u done?! Are u lost of your mind!?

He then check Mr.Lee condition, YoonA look at him then he look at YoonA. When YoonA look at him with ‘is he still alive?’ face, JongHyun just make a sad and disappointed face. YoonA then cry again she just cry. JongHyun call Mdm.Im that looks still surprised but she is not sad nor happy she just full of shock.

JongHyun: Ajuhmma! Are u alright?! Are u okay?!

Mdm.Im suddenly crying and then laughing, like a crazy person.

7 years flies just like that.

YoonA’s mom become crazy because of the incident and kill herself, JongHyun’s dad stay in jail for a 2 years and face death as he kill himself at the cell. JongHyun’s mom also kill herself when she know that her husband and her bestfriend situation. JongHyun work at his dad company as a new CEO and own YoonA’s dad company as YoonA gone just like that. JongHyun try to search her everywhere, he even always cries every night just to think about her. Now he only a lonely person, everytime a reporters asks him why a rich man like him still doesn’t married he will said that he still waiting for someone. 7 years YoonA disappear, and that 7 years JongHyun all alone without anyone besides him except Mr.Kim his PA.

JongHyun: YoonA-ah, where are u? I miss u, please come back to me. Don’t u know because of u I reject all the girls out there, but because of u I still have to take care our companies? I just want u to know that even u are gone right now, I still managed to work hard, it is my last dad’s wish. YoonA-ah, please come to me again, I hope u will listen to me right now. I love u YoonA-ah. Just you.

Suddenly, JongHyun’s PA comes to his office.

Mr.Kim: Sir, I had some good news for you.

JongHyun: What is it? Don’t tell me about another companies want to..

Before JongHyun could finish his sentence…

Mr.Kim: It’s not about that sir, its about Miss YoonA.

JongHyun: YOONA! WHAT? WHERE? HOW? WHEN?

Mr.Kim: One of our employees saw YoonA visiting her mom, her dad, your mom and your dad grave.

JongHyun: Chongmaelyo! So did u know where she is right now?! Bring me to her.

Mr.Kim: We already got her address, she been working at a kindergarten as a teacher, she live all alone at a small house.

JongHyun: Bring me to her right now. Tell my secretary that cancels all my appointment today and tomorrow.

Mr.Kim: Are u sure Mr.Lee?

JongHyun: Just do what I said!

Mr.Kim: I will sir. I will call the driver to pick u up.

JongHyun: No need, just let me go to her personally and u come with me, just you.

Mr.Kim got shock.

Mr.Kim: Are u sure sir? It is a bit dangerous out there, and probably people will kill u.

JongHyun: I don’t care, just do what I want!

Mr.Kim: I will sir.

JongHyun drove the car speedily and Mr.Kim face already pale because of scared to hell.

They finally reach their destination.

JongHyun: Is this the correct address.

Mr.Kim: As I’ve been told this is correct address sir.

JongHyun: Let’s go to the place right now.

Mr.Kim and JongHyun then go to their destination, they saw a small kindergarten, with a full of kid playing around, but JongHyun couldn’t saw YoonA’s face. He then try to asks one of the teachers there.

JongHyun: Hello miss, can I ask u something?

Teacher 1: Yes u can, isn’t u the famous businessmen Lee JongHyun?

JongHyun just smile and nod.

Teacher 1: OH MY GOD, yadura!!! Lee JongHyun is here!!

All the teachers gather to JongHyun

Tearcher 2: Ommoo ~~ He is very handsome.

Teacher 3: I know right?.. I can’t believe he is here.

Teacher 4: Ommo, ommo, ommo….

JongHyun just smile and disappointed at the same time because he cant see yoona’s face.

JongHyun: Sorry miss, can I ask u something? I’ve been looking for this girl, have u ever see her?

JongHyun show YoonA photo, her photo that he takes after they got graduate.

Teacher 2: Ommo ~~ Isn’t this Roxanne?

Teacher 4: Yes, this is Roxanne. Why u want to see her?

Teacher 1: I’m sorry JongHyun-ssi but why u wants to look for her?

JongHyun: This is my fiancée.

Roxanne? Isn’t that YoonA’s name in English? Souel ma…

FLASHBACK

YoonA and JongHyun are lay at grassland, while looking at the clouds.

Little JongHyun: YoonA, can I ask u something?

Little YoonA: Yes, of course oppa, what is it?

Little JongHyun: What name do you want to change when u reborn again?

Little YoonA: I will say Roxanne, because that is my name in English, teacher told me.

Little JongHyun: What about me? What is my English name?

Little YoonA: Teacher said your name in English is John.

Little JongHyun: Just John?

Little YoonA: Yes, just John, a boring name, same as the person.

YoonA said while chuckled.

JongHyun get up and face YoonA.

Little JongHyun: YAH! How dare u to call me boring!

Little YoonA: It’s the true oppa. *merong* :p.

JongHyun began to tickle YoonA.

Little: Oppa, keumanhae! It’s tickled.

YoonA said while laughing, she cant stop laughing.

Little JongHyun: Tell me that I am not boring then I will stop.

Little YoonA: Arasso, u are not boring. Hahahahahhaha oppa! Stop it.

JongHyun stop his action.

Little JongHyun: Come on, let’s buy an ice-cream. I’ll buy it for you.

Little YoonA: Seriously oppa?

Little JongHyun: Seriously, so u will tell that I am not a boring person.

Little YoonA: Oppa is jjang!! You are not boring person anymore.

END of FLASHBACK.

Mr.Kim feel weird when he saw JongHyun smiling like an idiot.

Mr.Kim: Are okay sir?

JongHyun: Yes, of course, miss, can u please show me where Roxanne is?

Teachers 1: Of course, let me bring u to her. But I didn’t know that she had a fiancée, she is been here for such a quite long time, and she never mentioned that she got a fiancée before.

JongHyun: We’ve got some problems.

Teacher 1: I see. I still had my student to take care, I think she is still resting right now, u can see her at the staffroom, just go straight at there and u will see a small room, in front of the door u will see a sign wrote ‘Please Knock Before You Enter’.

JongHyun: Thank u miss, very much.

The teacher just smiles and goes to her student.

JongHyun followed the teacher instruction and say to his PA to stay.

JongHyun knock the door.

YoonA: Come in. Unnie, my rest hour still plenty, u must want to rest again right? Fine just rest I will take care of the student, its not the heavy.

YoonA say jokingly and chuckled. Her back is facing JongHyun face. She is searching for something. JongHyun couldn’t believe she saw YoonA after 7 years she is been hiding.

YoonA: Unnie just for a second okay. I’m still searching for something. Finally I found it.

JongHyun can see that YoonA is holding her mom, his mom, her dad, his dad and himself at one picture.

YoonA: Omma, appa, ajusshi, ajuhmma I will go right now, I am sorry I can’t visit u all every day, but I promised I will visited u asap, I just don’t want JongHyun know where I am, JongHyun-ah I’m sorry for disappear just like that. Aunt, appa, ajusshi, omma may god bless u at there. I miss u all. FIGHTIHING!

YoonA say with a smile.

JongHyun: How I miss that smile, that voice, that face, that chuckled. You hiding to good Miss YoonA.

YoonA surprised. She can’t move. She hopes it is only a dream but it is not, she now facing JongHyun.

YoonA: Wha .. What are u doing here?

JongHyun: Don’t u miss me YoonA or should I say Roxanne.

YoonA: I’m sorry I am busy right now.

YoonA want to walk away but JongHyun catch her wrist.

JongHyun: U still wants to leave me again?

YoonA: I didn’t have time for this.

JongHyun: yes u had u have time to explain all of this!

YoonA: Let go of my wrist! We don’t have anything to talk about.

JongHyun: Do u wants to see this place closed, and all the children parents here lost their job.

YoonA: You will not do that.

JongHyun: Try me YoonA.

YoonA: huh! Just 7 years and 3 months we didn’t meet and you finally turned into this. No wonder JongHyun, no wonder.

JongHyun: What is that mean?

YoonA: Nothing, just see this side of you, make me not know who u are anymore.

JongHyun: I am still the same person YoonA!

YoonA: Want to closed this place, want to fire all this children parents, yes JONGHYUN! This is the same person I used to know!

JongHyun: Just tell me, why u disappear all this time.

YoonA: I am scared at that time, so I just ran away like a coward.

JongHyun: I’m scared to, my dad is a murderer, but that doesn’t mean we have to run away, eventually we have to face it.

YoonA: We?

JongHyun: Yes, u and me. Don't u know I almost got crazy after the incident, and u just run away like that. U leave me alone IM YOONA. ALONE!

YoonA suddenly cry and hug JongHyun. JongHyun hug YoonA back.

YoonA: I'm sorry JongHyun-ah, I don't know.

YoonA says while crying.

JongHyun: No need to cry dear. I am right here now.

YoonA: Promised?

JongHyun: Yes. Don’t leave me again ara?

YoonA: Ddeh.

JongHyun: Promised?

YoonA: Arasso! Aigoo ~~ How annoying.

YoonA smiled at him.

YoonA: How do you know I am at here?

JongHyun: This Lee JongHyun. Of course I know were u are.

YoonA: And u takes 7 years to know where I am?

JongHyun: You hide to good, until my bodyguard can’t know where u are.

YoonA: I miss u.

JongHyun: I miss u to. I didn’t know u change your name to Roxanne. U use your Englsh name. 

JongHyun tell her playfully.

YoonA: So u can’t know where I am.

JongHyun: Don’t leave me again arasso?

YoonA: You already said it. Now I didn’t promise it.

JongHyun: YAH!!

YoonA: Arasso! No need to yell.

They go out from the kindergarten, YoonA resign her job at there, but she promised to them that she will make the kindergarten successfully.

5 days later YoonA and JongHyun go to their favorite place at Han River. They walk and walk until suddenly JongHyun bent his knee in front of YoonA. YoonA startled.

JongHyun: Im YoonA-ssi will u marry me? Will u want to be my Mdm.Lee?

YoonA don’t know what to say, she still feel shock with what is going on.

JongHyun: I save this ring for you, after u go out from my life that time I promised to myself that one day if I found you I will ask u to marry me. Every single day I carry this ring, hoping that I will found you, hoping that u will come to me.

YoonA move into tears.

YoonA: Why don’t u just gave up on me?

JongHyun get up and face YoonA’s face.

JongHyun: Gave up? On you? Did u think that I am too stupid to do that, this is LEE JONGHYUN ppabo.

YoonA: YES.

JongHyun: Pardon me?

YoonA: Yes, I will marry u. I will love u for the rest of my life, I am sorry that I left u. I am sorry I can’t love u like the way u love me. But I promised to you I will do anything for you starting from now on.

JongHyun: Anything?

JongHyun smile evilly. YoonA nod her head.

JongHyun: Shout at here that u IM YOONA LOVE LEE JONGHYUN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..

YoonA: Any option?

JongHyun: After we married give me 11 kids, so that I can teach them about football.

YoonA: YAH!!!!!! Do you think I am a machine? Fine I will shout to the world! I IM YOONA LOVE MY PPABO FIANCEE LEE JONGHYUN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, TILL DEATH SEPARETED US!

Everyone watching them and clap. JongHyun kiss YoonA’s forhead.

JongHyun: Thank you love :)).

YoonA then kiss JongHyun lips.

YoonA: No, thank you to you because still waiting for me about 7 years.



 

 

I’m sorry guys, I didn’t know how to end it. I’ve already made one but my sister really mad at me because of something so she delete my entire folder at the laptop and of course my story too. Sorry about the quality isn’t good enough and my grammar and of course my English. Peace No War ^^

Welcome to my new subcriber. Thank u for who upvoting this stupid story line. Thank u again :)

!~~ THANK YOU ~~!