1.

Attracting Choi Sooyoung

Changmin, 9. Sooyoung, 8.

It was a great day, Changmin decided. He thought about how lovely it was that his mother always held parties on every occasion, how she always invited Aunt Sohee's family. He sighed and had a foolish grin on his face. 

The place was bustling with activity. He was excited. Everyone had arrived. Which means, pretty soon, he'd get to see his Aunt Sohee's lovely princess, Choi Sooyoung. And he was right. He spotted Sooyoung at the refreshment table, picking out a cupcake. When she looked in his direction, he fumbled with the book he was supposed to pretend to be reading and held it up to cover his face. Sooyoung's face was scrunched up in confusion as she headed towards Changmin.

"Changmin-ssi, your book is upside down."

As his face turned red with embarrassment and hurriedly rotated the book, he couldn't help but marvel (again) at Sooyoung's manners. As expected, she was taught well by her parents on how to be a lady. As Sooyoung turned his back to him to search for her mother, he grinned like a fool in love (which he was) .

He had asked his friends how to make a girl like him. After they laughed at him, they suggested that he'd have to get her to notice him. How, he asked. His friends simply shook their heads and replied, "Pull her hair or something." 

He searched for Sooyoung and found her in the garden, playing with Mang Dong-ie, his white maltese he just got recently. He walked over to her and did what he hoped would make her notice him. 

"Hi, Sooyoung." 

She looked up to smile at him but her smile quickly turned into a frown when he did what he did. 

He pulled her hair and her hair tie gave way, her braid ruined.

She let out a cry and glared at him. She immediately ran into the house, into her mother's arms, talking about Changmin and how evil he was.

He had hoped it worked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^_^ might wanna look at my other changsoo fanfiction

Another one of my Changsoo drabbles so ehem if you ehem don't mind ehem ehem

And someone please teach me how to make the link into a title which is a link. I'm so confused.

proofread once because guess who's a lazy girl.