Key's Past

Something About You

so chapter fourteen! 

hehe this story seems to be loooong :P

thank you for commenting and subscribing :)

ANYWHO onto the story!

******

 Sunny stood with you outside until you calmed down enough to go back inside. Why didn't Key's eomma like you? It made no sense to you. You hear people walking outside, all around you. But when you looked there was no one there. You look around in confusion and then you smile to yourself. 

 It was your parents, their spirits. They were following you, you didn't realize until just now. You close your eyes and then open them to see Sunny looking at you in confusion. You sigh and then gesture for her to follow you back into the castle. Once the two of you were back inside Key and Minho came running over to you.

 "We have a problem." Minho says worriedly.

 Your eyes widen. Did someone find out about you already? Other than Key's appa who already knew from before? Key shakes his head at Minho for making you worry too much. It wasn't that big a deal...only that since his eomma was a pureblood, all she ate was human blood, never food because it is considered a 'sin' to eat human food.

 And that's a problem because...they don't have any human food in their house, and his eomma is going to want to have dinner with everyone, which means that you will have to have to blood. 

 "What is it? SPIT IT OUT!" Sunny asks getting impatient.

 "Min, you're going to have to eat later on...much later on." Key says sorrily.

 "Huh? Wae?" You ask in confusion. Usually Key let you eat whenever you needed to, and considering that you hadn't eaten all day, you were not going to be able to last. You hear your stomach growl, something a vampire's didn't do. Since their organs weren't quite alive anymore...

 "Because, for vampires it's against the law to eat human food on royal property." Sunny says smacking her head suddenly remembering. "We should have brought food with us!"

 "Don't worry, my appa has a stash somewhere, he'll give us some." Key says reassuring everyone.

 "Wait...did you say royal?" You ask, your eyes widening. 

 Key nods as he sees maids coming up to them smiling. They then show all of you to your rooms. They gave you all separate rooms, but they let you and Sunny stay together. Key's eomma did this on purpose, she didn't want you near Key so she made sure to have your rooms far from each other. 

 But what she didn't know, was that Key knew how to get to every room in the house. He knew short cuts and hiding places, and considering that Minho was staying in his room, they could get to the girls' room without a problem. He noticed that you were looking pale. He knew you didn't eat, and making you drink blood without eating was not something he wanted to do, but you had no choice because they couldn't blow your cover.

 You felt yourself growing weak as you had no energy, and it didn't help that you had already once fainted from doing the mind bond with Nicole. You couldn't stand anymore, you needed something to eat, something to drink, you just needed something. The maids pulled you and Sunny away from the boys and towards your room.

 You stumble and Sunny catches you quickly. The maids notice this and become suspicious. "Why is she getting so weak? Pureblood vampires never get weak!" One made says to the other.

 "Yes, it's true...maybe she's...something else!" The other one says smirking. "We should tell the mistress!"

 Sunny corners them and stares them both in the eyes. "You will do no such thing. She is a pureblood vampire and you don't have to worry about anything. She isn't weak, she's just paler than most vampires." She says using her mind control.

 The maids nod, their eyes seemed blank. You then realized how the mind control worked. It was either through thoughts or speaking. You sigh thankfully as the maids just walk you to your rooms and then scurry away towards the kitchen to prepare food for dinner. Apparently they were having rare steak. Or well...raw steak, something that could kill you.

 "Sunny unnie, I can't walk anymore." You say collapsing on the floor. She runs to you worriedly. She didn't know what to do. You needed food, and you were getting sick. Vampires got sick, but not usually with the flu... or any other human diseased that you could possibly be getting. "I need food, and water! I feel like I'm going to faint."

 You hear a knock on the door. Sunny leaves you on the floor for a moment and opens the door and sees Key and Minho standing there worriedly. "The maids told us that something was wrong with Min." Key says searching for you in the room, but he couldn't see you anywhere. 

 That was until he looks down and saw you curled in a ball. He walks over to you slowly and sits down beside you. "Min ah, what's wrong?" He asks worriedly You try to breathe normally, but it wasn't working. Even since you walked into the castle, something had been suffocating you. Something was making you sick. 

 You cough and then try breathing normally again. There was no way you could go down and eat. And considering that apparently you were supposed to eat raw steak...not something you want to do considering it could kill you. You close your eyes and lean into Key and slowly fall asleep. 

 He picks you up and carries you to your bed. He didn't know how he was going to explain this to his eomma she was going to be pissed! Maybe somehow they could do it tomorrow instead of tonight. He could tell his parents that the ride was long...three hours, yes Nightdale was huge, and they were all tired and not hungry now. But him, Minho, and Sunny couldn't get the blood they needed. And Key was already feeling his mouth watering.

 His thirst was going to go out of control, and then he was going to need blood, but he didn't know where to get it, unless you gave him some of yours willingly. But he never wanted to do that to you. Ever. Not after what happened last time. 

  "She's getting sick." Sunny says worriedly.

 "She's too weak. She did a mind bond with Nicole this morning, and she's been getting sick for a couple days now. We thought it would just go away, but it's been getting worse.." Key says worriedly.

 "She'll be alright, just what are you going to tell your eomma?" Minho says checking you to make sure you were breathing normally. You were alright, just a little stuffed and really tired. You open your eyes and see the three of them talking quietly. They were talking about you being sick, you already knew that. 

 Just then, Key's appa walks into the room in worry. He heard the whole thing from downstairs and came to check on you, he also came to tell you something, something he thought would be very important to you. And your relationship with Key, he knew it would help you understand him more if you knew, and so he was going to tell you.

 "Is it alright if I talk to Min alone?" He asks in wonder. 

 Key gives him a confused look and then nods. Him, Minho, and Sunny all left the room silently and went to eat. Once Key's appa knew that they were far enough that they wouldn't hear him, he started. "Min, I need to tell you something." He tells you knowing.

 You nod and wait for him to begin. He then told you it was about Key.  You were now even more interested. Key didn't really tell you anything about his past, and if his appa would tell you, you would listen. You wanted to know everything about him that you could.

 "It's about Kibum's past." He continues. You look at him intently. You wanted to hear it all. "When he was born, his eomma died. You see, his eomma was a human before Key was born. She was happy and she loved both humans and vampires. But when she I couldn't let her go. So I turned her into a vampire. And that was when everything started going downhill.

 "At first we were a happy family, she didn't know anything about being a vampire, so she still acted like a human. That was, until she found out that Kibum was the strongest pureblood vampire in the world. And that is because he was the first pureblood vampire as you must already know. So, she decided to start controlling Kibum, manipulating him and using him to get to the highest position of royalty.

 "I kept it secret from everyone for as long as I could, I didn't want my son to be treated any differently than he was. But of course, she just had to go and tell everyone so she could get on council. Her powers started forming, but they were powers that no one had ever seen before. She completely changed, something happened to her. This was...ten years ago maybe. Everything about her changed, it was like she was a different person. She even made our daughter move out of our home, because she hated her for some reason!

 "Key had a lot of pressure put on him after his sister left, she was his...idol, he looked up to her. But she left him, and he became depressed. I tried everything in my power to help him, but he never let me. That was he started getting into bad things. He'd go out late and kill innocent humans for no reason. His sister was a human. If she was...still here, things would be different with him. He wouldn't have made the mistakes he did.

 "He killed humans, he used girls for his own benefit, and he didn't even care what happened to anyone. His eomma raised him that way, so he couldn't love. So he could never be happy. But it seems like that's all changed thanks to you. I'm happy he can love you." He concludes smiling.

 You wanted to know more. "What's going to happen once he has to become head?" You ask seriously.

 "From when he was younger, it was decided that on his twentieth birthday he would become head. His eomma doesn't want that of course because she wants to have power. And once she realized that he isn't her puppet anymore, she'll go ballistic." He tells you knowing.

 "Puppet? What do you mean?" You ask in confusion.

 He sighs. He didn't know how to explain this part. It was sad. It really was, it was one of the worst time of his life. Having to see his son in pain everyday. And he couldn't do anything about it. "Key's eomma used to use him to get closer to the people on the council. When he did what she wanted, she would treat him, she would give him a human to eat. She would let him bring whatever girls he wanted home, as long as he never got them pregnant, or never fell in love with any of them.

 "She had taught him, from how she acted that love would never exist for him. She never wanted him to fall in love because she knew about the story, even though it is a very old story. It is the oldest story about the first pureblood vampire and the first pureblood human, and she never wanted what happened in the story to happen. 

 "When he didn't do what she wanted him to, she would lock him up for days without blood. That was how he learned to control his thirst. But now, when he smells a human, a real one, he thirsts for their blood even more, because as a child that was all he drank. I told her not to let him, but she never listened to me." He sighs again and looks at the ground.

 "What story was it?" You ask in interest.

 Key's appa looks at you with wide eyes. You didn't know all the stories, you needed to learn more about them. You were sure Key knew them because he was the first pureblood vampire on this earth. But you didn't go to a vampire school, so you needed to know it.

 "The pureblood vampire and pureblood human had gotten together before he went and married his wife. They were always together, and they made a bond between them. They also made a promise before they went into the wars. They promised to love each other even when they were apart, and that when the time came and they met again, they would change the world. And that is what is supposed to happen now!

 "You and Kibum are supposed to rid the world of vampires. Or well, put them back into hiding with the humans. And Key's eomma doesn't want that. She wants to rule, and she wants to do it forever. And when she died, she was hoping Key would follow in her footsteps, but obviously since he's finally met you...he won't." He smiles widely.

 His past was not one of the happiest. He was used by his eomma, and probably betrayed by her too. Maybe that was why he hated you when he first saw you, because he thought you would use him too. But you would never do that. You appreciated everything he was doing for you. You were so grateful.

 While you and his appa continued talking about Key's past, he walked in staring at the two of you wide eyed. He just walked in while his appa was talking about all the girls he used to bring home and how stupid they all were. You couldn't help but wonder why he would do something like that...and would he ever do it to you? Would he cheat on you because he got bored with you?

 Key just stood there in silence, listening to them talk. He was intrigued by your facial expressions every time his appa would tell you something interesting about what happened to him before. He started chuckling when he saw your eyes grow wide when his appa told you about his school.

 "Key's smart?!" You ask in shock.

 "Of course I am! But appa...WHY DID YOU TELL HER ABOUT THE GIRLS?! AND ME BEING A PLAYER!?" Key asks getting slightly angry. 

 His appa looks at him innocently and then leaves the room to let you two have some time alone. You smile at him warmly. You noticed Minho and Sunny standing at the door watching the two of you. You look at them and smile widely. 

 "I think me and Minho should stay in this room, and Min can go with Key into his room!" Sunny suggests. 

 Key thinks for a moment and then agrees to it. It was smart, a way to talk to you without any interruptions! And he wasn't able to spend quality time with you for a long time because...Onew still tired to ruin all of your moments together. And now since Onew wasn't here...there was no one to interrupt you. Except his eomma!

 He sighs and looks down at the thought of his eomma doing something like that. She would! He sees you standing and walking towards him, he noticed that you were about to fall. He steps forward and catches you quickly. You smile at him as he helps you to his room. Your eyes were hurting, and you were hungry. You were starving actually. Your eyes slowly begin closing as Key sets you on the bed and shakes you.

 "Minnie, wake up!" He yells at you. You jump and stare at him in shock. You lean forward into him and smile. All you wanted was to be with him. But you felt yourself growing weak, and you didn't know why. You cough slightly as you feel lips against yours. "Minnie ah, you're going to be okay. Just don't sleep. I have food, eat it!" 

 You smile at him and then sit up and see the food in his hands. Noodles. They looked and smelled so good. You take the chopsticks from Key and begin eating them. Key smiles at you and puts his arms around you and sits behind you. He kisses your neck as you eat. 

 When you were finished you turned around to him and smiled to him. You kiss him softly on the lips and you put your hands on his and you close your eyes. "Finally some peace!" You say happily.

 Key turns you around to face him and then he kisses you again softly. You lay down on top of him and then continue kissing him. He somehow managed to get your shirt half off when someone knocked on the door. The two of you stare in shock as you see the person you wanted to see the least standing at the door staring at the two of you in disgust.

 Key's eomma...

*******

YEAH! 

i finished two chapters in two days!

anywho please comment and subscribe! 

i will update this story again tomorrow :)

i hope you all liked it <3