one shot

Lady-like

 

 


“I know what you are...” – she heard him whisper, as his smooth hands traveled through her body, and although that had made her confused, Yeo Joo, didn’t say a word. He was so charming… had he sung a KARA’s song, she would still be just as bewitched.

“I know…” – she heard him repeat.

“What…” – she managed, as he gently massaged her shoulders, leaning forward to touch her lips with his.

 

“Gumiho…”

 


“Gumiho…?”


She woke up to see Alex very close to her, almost as close as he was in her dream, just as handsome, just as charming… but he seemed slightly surprised.
“Bunny… you sleep talk…” – he said, kneeled close to the puff Bunny occupied. His eyes wider than they would normally be.

“Ah…” – was all she managed. He was so close, so charming…- “I… Ah, I guess I was dreaming…”

“You’re not supposed to sleep at work” – they heard Kay speak, standing by the stairs – “At work, you work” – he complete with a serious tone.

Bunny gulped.
Alex laughed.
“He might be tired…” – he defended, petting Bunny’s head, whose heart would jump out of her chest anytime, you bet – “You made him clean the storage all at once. It hasn’t been a month, Kay!”

“Isn’t he a man?” – Kay provoked, looking from Alex to Bunny.

“I am! Are you?” – she replied, standing up. Annoyance in her voice.

“This boy…!” – Kay spoke, taking a step towards Bunny. How dared that tiny boy provoke him like that?!

“Hey, Kay!” – Alex stood, placing himself an inch in front of Bunny, who would most probably be massacred, but not without fighting.

“Oh!” – they heard Jin enter the shop – “Are we having a fight?” – he smiled brightly, placing himself next to Kay – “I bet we can beat the two of you… right, Kay?” – he punched the air, always smiling.

Bunny rolled her eyes.
Alex laughed
Kay frowned.

“Let’s go…” – Jin encouraged, holding his loose fists close to his face, as a boxer.

“Nah, you’re two are very scary!” – Alex laughed, placing an arm around Bunny’s shoulders – “I don’t wanna be hit, so for the sake of our team, me and Bunny are quitting”

Bunny would have rolled he… his eyes, if anybody else had said that, but once it had been Alex, there was a smile were there would be a frown.

“Let’s go, Bunny, I’ll show you how to organize those boxes upstairs” – his voice was a sweet melody to Bunny’s ears.

Alex left first, after petting Bunny’s head tenderly.
Kay was next, after giving Bunny a killing glare.

“Guess it’s no good thing to fight with a girl” – Jin provoked, pinching Bunny’s cheek.

“Say I’m a girl again, and I’ll make the girl in you bleed” – Bunny threatened before leaving.


“You know... That’s not lady-like!”